Hate me thread.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Dirizon #1 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 06:54

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

Hey everyone. Feel free to read and share, and hate me too. 

This is in CRD so lets all be civil, why you have to be mad, its not game

Abit about me, about this thread,

l got back into world of tanks, around 2.5 years ago. After a long lull of bad internet, lack of interest, new games, lifes issues, and work. Really, l hate world of tanks quite alot,  and l really did not miss it all too much at all, but being such a heavy investment and with the years (been here since '11)  world of warplanes staggering,  and my brother buying me a skorp G, l returned for good. ln these last years, l starting acquiring actual tier Xs, learned how to play, got tier X rewards, and entered strongholding. l think strongholds are awesome, fantastic, a great replacement for the once upon a time med-tank company. And here l am going to talk about SHs.

over the course of l'd say 2 years, l have met absolutely fantastic strongholders great to play under.  They are the type that favour speed and decisiveness, contesting, non-potato winning game play. People that let you run what you want, but if you lose because of it are quick to remind you. Tough love, its what makes you stronger. For the winter holidays, l tried my best in a pair of marking sessions to get on Vilins roster, for the upcoming campaign, but for the life of me it didn't work out and that potato named Player probably only knows why, sure hasn't told me why. And let me tell you, over the past month, Vilins been the king of recruiting potato, that much is certain, maybe l have been better off. Know two great people in Pingu, have been offered a place before and l conceded and accepted the 2nd offer, and l'm enjoying it so far. Great bunch, l think we are looking tip top for upcoming Camp. Well, so long as we are not out to chip mahou everyday. Bulba yes, but not the Ma's. 

But back to SHs. l just wanted to provide everyone a friendly reminder of how terrible l am. l have got a real impersonal, edgy, untactful attitude when it comes to World of Tanks. A jerk. l like to win, sure thats good, but feel the need to do every single there is to win, and winnings all that matters. When dealing with a CW, you can see the importance in that. And in a skirmish, sure you can lose and make 9K silver and two hundred exp. Nice. But why not make 35K, and 1K exp. And goodness gracious if a clan reserve is on, you reap more. So why not? But some people can't be helped, they don't get it and won't ever get it. Which is why they perma-stay like 4-5K PR, for one thing. And you check their tier Xs and see 1.6K damage the norm, well thats good and all (for a tier 8 tank) but l don't need such a bottom feeding, face in the mud, sweaty balled co or exec strictly and virtuously calling a tier 6 med stronghold like its the third crusade and they are re-living kingdom of heaven. No thanks, you don't even need to ban me from your TS which l may add, reeks, or kick me out of the detach - which also reeks. l can leave myself. l will kindly leave a list of the following:

Most wanted

- Wallet warriors kick me on site. l am banned from their TS. Grinch and l, don't mix. Badmen isn't a bad one though, l find myself on a team with him all the time.

- FATE has me TS banned, kicked on site. George4 doesn't like me, l don't like him. 

- Focus, l  am not sure why l am hated. Maybe it was due to Ninja and Tronic, talk about two useless boobs. l don't like mystic, but thats a forum thing, l don't actually think l've played with him. 

- Soyuz. Banned from TS. Don't know why though. For the life of me. Being toxic as f  doesn't effect how you handle a tank.

- Awoo. l am banned from TS. l do not get along with Valinor. l reject his Clan invites as soon as l see them. l think he's an incompetent.

- Yolo. l used to really respect Hacker. He was great to learn under, when l was perm stinker blue. But then there was the cheating scandal. There was a guy supernova brought in, into Novatankers, to help in calling. FearMe or something like that, hes name changed now. But let me tell you, was a great player and tactician. Like a 5K games played acc 3 marking the TE4, FV183, Grille all 4K+ Had awesome stats, similar to Daddy  in  Mahou, just blew me away what he can do in a tank. Well, to put it short, Hacker thinks hes that guy, maybe because they talk very similar. Well, he isn't that guy. Hes petty too, like a school yard child. Needless to say, l am banned from there, and worse, he strongarms poor boomzoom to ban me too because hes so butthurt. 

- BRUTL. Legendary hates me. We are both blacklisted. Kicked on site, don't even go into BRUTL stronks.  We still see each other on the same teams in other clan skirmishes though, where we more or less operate. l try to make it where his sacrifice is my gain, though. 

- Goonz. Kick on sight. Not banned from TS because of my ties with Thugz, a great group. Goonz aren't great though, they sure show that. A butthurt combat officer complained to sirvex about me,  lol. 

- Rel2. l am banned from their TS l think. Maybe not. Do not get along with Rel2, like George. Get along with old retired Rel2 and Aux, like GDF. 

Half and Half.

- opic.  Boom sees the importance of skilled players, and tolerates me. Godzilla / six was nice but left l believe, so l can't spend as much time in here as l'd like anymore. Hate people like tykee.

- Youjo. Hit or miss, depends on hoster.

- R-7, kicked a couple times.  once for being a potty mouth bigot, haven't been on a team since. l'm terrible for tabloid psychology and sociology, l know.

- Wonka, l have probably played with these guys the most. But wonka changes alot. Hate Toguild, he is awful. Junka is so-so. The longer l last in a detach like this is dependent on how much we win. Losses tend to escalate getting me kicked. Banned from TS.

- l enjoy playing with Vilin if its Tasty. Ringzero and l share alot of the common goals and strategies, but we have totally different means in getting there. He is nice enough, but thats the issue people do not learn if you are nice. Tough love, its all about tough love.

- AoG. With Legend leaving, and Legit Pro leaving, l feel alot out of place. Saunders is a total incompetent that l am surprised he knows his left from his right, or is that only the case because they are both attached to his body. Who knows. l get kicked out of here alot. Not banned yet, though.

Still fine group. 

- icon, Thugz, kozak, Pl1AD. Still alright. Two of them predominant use slav languages, so you can feel intimidated being in their skirms and simply remain silent. They win though. 

- hard to play often with the big boys like mahou, otter, -G- because its hard getting in them. And if you do its like 2-3 games then switched out for clan. FF8 is one of the best NA strongholders, l think. 

- l am not exaclty sure about the widespread animosity, the recent animosity there is surrounding Bulba and the goo. Who knows. Hard to get a spot though.

l have a fantastic resume, don't l?  With all this in mind, l think l'd make a great diplomat. Good luck in the campaign one and all. 

Brownie #2 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 08:07

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 17383 battles
  • [STRNG] STRNG
ok

Dirizon #3 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 08:09

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

View PostBrownie, on Jan 16 2019 - 02:37, said:

ok

great response. +1

__WarChild__ #4 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 08:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 31626 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostDirizon, on Jan 15 2019 - 23:54, said:

Hey everyone. Feel free to read and share, and hate me too. 

This is in CRD so lets all be civil, why you have to be mad, its not game

Abit about me, about this thread,

l got back into world of tanks, around 2.5 years ago. After a long lull of bad internet, lack of interest, new games, lifes issues, and work. Really, l hate world of tanks quite alot,  and l really did not miss it all too much at all, but being such a heavy investment and with the years (been here since '11)  world of warplanes staggering,  and my brother buying me a skorp G, l returned for good. ln these last years, l starting acquiring actual tier Xs, learned how to play, got tier X rewards, and entered strongholding. l think strongholds are awesome, fantastic, a great replacement for the once upon a time med-tank company. And here l am going to talk about SHs.

over the course of l'd say 2 years, l have met absolutely fantastic strongholders great to play under.  They are the type that favour speed and decisiveness, contesting, non-potato winning game play. People that let you run what you want, but if you lose because of it are quick to remind you. Tough love, its what makes you stronger. For the winter holidays, l tried my best in a pair of marking sessions to get on Vilins roster, for the upcoming campaign, but for the life of me it didn't work out and that potato named Player probably only knows why, sure hasn't told me why. And let me tell you, over the past month, Vilins been the king of recruiting potato, that much is certain, maybe l have been better off. Know two great people in Pingu, have been offered a place before and l conceded and accepted the 2nd offer, and l'm enjoying it so far. Great bunch, l think we are looking tip top for upcoming Camp. Well, so long as we are not out to chip mahou everyday. Bulba yes, but not the Ma's. 

But back to SHs. l just wanted to provide everyone a friendly reminder of how terrible l am. l have got a real impersonal, edgy, untactful attitude when it comes to World of Tanks. A jerk. l like to win, sure thats good, but feel the need to do every single there is to win, and winnings all that matters. When dealing with a CW, you can see the importance in that. And in a skirmish, sure you can lose and make 9K silver and two hundred exp. Nice. But why not make 35K, and 1K exp. And goodness gracious if a clan reserve is on, you reap more. So why not? But some people can't be helped, they don't get it and won't ever get it. Which is why they perma-stay like 4-5K PR, for one thing. And you check their tier Xs and see 1.6K damage the norm, well thats good and all (for a tier 8 tank) but l don't need such a bottom feeding, face in the mud, sweaty balled co or exec strictly and virtuously calling a tier 6 med stronghold like its the third crusade and they are re-living kingdom of heaven. No thanks, you don't even need to ban me from your TS which l may add, reeks, or kick me out of the detach - which also reeks. l can leave myself. l will kindly leave a list of the following:

Most wanted

- Wallet warriors kick me on site. l am banned from their TS. Grinch and l, don't mix. Badmen isn't a bad one though, l find myself on a team with him all the time.

- FATE has me TS banned, kicked on site. George4 doesn't like me, l don't like him. 

- Focus, l  am not sure why l am hated. Maybe it was due to Ninja and Tronic, talk about two useless boobs. l don't like mystic, but thats a forum thing, l don't actually think l've played with him. 

- Soyuz. Banned from TS. Don't know why though. For the life of me. Being toxic as f  doesn't effect how you handle a tank.

- Awoo. l am banned from TS. l do not get along with Valinor. l reject his Clan invites as soon as l see them. l think he's an incompetent.

- Yolo. l used to really respect Hacker. He was great to learn under, when l was perm stinker blue. But then there was the cheating scandal. There was a guy supernova brought in, into Novatankers, to help in calling. FearMe or something like that, hes name changed now. But let me tell you, was a great player and tactician. Like a 5K games played acc 3 marking the TE4, FV183, Grille all 4K+ Had awesome stats, similar to Daddy  in  Mahou, just blew me away what he can do in a tank. Well, to put it short, Hacker thinks hes that guy, maybe because they talk very similar. Well, he isn't that guy. Hes petty too, like a school yard child. Needless to say, l am banned from there, and worse, he strongarms poor boomzoom to ban me too because hes so butthurt. 

- BRUTL. Legendary hates me. We are both blacklisted. Kicked on site, don't even go into BRUTL stronks.  We still see each other on the same teams in other clan skirmishes though, where we more or less operate. l try to make it where his sacrifice is my gain, though. 

- Goonz. Kick on sight. Not banned from TS because of my ties with Thugz, a great group. Goonz aren't great though, they sure show that. A butthurt combat officer complained to sirvex about me,  lol. 

- Rel2. l am banned from their TS l think. Maybe not. Do not get along with Rel2, like George. Get along with old retired Rel2 and Aux, like GDF. 

Half and Half.

- opic.  Boom sees the importance of skilled players, and tolerates me. Godzilla and six were nice but left l believe, so l can't spend as much time in here as l'd like anymore. Hate people like tykee.

- Youjo. Hit or miss, depends on hoster.

- R-7, kicked a couple times.  once for being a potty mouth bigot, haven't been on a team since. l'm terrible for tabloid psychology and sociology, l know.

- Wonka, l have probably played with these guys the most. But wonka changes alot. Hate Toguild, he is awful. Junka is so-so. The longer l last in a detach like this is dependent on how much we win. Losses tend to escalate getting me kicked. Banned from TS.

- l enjoy playing with Vilin if its Tasty. Ringzero and l share alot of the common goals and strategies, but we have totally different means in getting there. He is nice enough, but thats the issue people do not learn if you are nice. Tough love, its all about tough love.

- AoG. With Legend leaving, and Legit Pro leaving, l feel alot out of place. Saunders is a total incompetent that l am surprised he knows his left from his right, or is that only the case because they are both attached to his body. Who knows. l get kicked out of here alot. Not banned yet, though.

Still fine group. 

- icon, Thugz, kozak, Pl1AD. Still alright. Two of them predominant use slav languages, so you can feel intimidated being in their skirms and simply remain silent. They win though. 

- hard to play often with the big boys like mahou, otter, -G- because its hard getting in them. And if you do its like 2-3 games then switched out for clan. FF8 is one of the best NA strongholders, l think. 

- l am not exaclty sure about the widespread animosity, the recent animosity there is surrounding Bulba and the goo. Who knows. Hard to get a spot though.

l have a fantastic resume, don't l?  With all this in mind, l think l'd make a great diplomat. Good luck in the campaign one and all. 

D, we've talked about your mental health issues before so we don't have to cover that here.  But what are you trying to get out of posting this?

Dirizon #5 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 09:42

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

This is my hate club. Maybe l have left someone out, to which they may remind me.

But on l side note, are mental health issues required to do only 1.4K in a skorpG these days?

PotatoLegend99 #6 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 09:58

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 35389 battles
:amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

cappucino #7 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 10:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 44610 battles
  • [KKREW] KKREW

i came to the forums to read while the server is down and came across your post. 

i must say it is a fantastic resume! lol you make me laugh and cringe at the same time. 

i am guessing, after reading this, that there is a couple more ts you will be banned from lol

i wish you the best in the campaign

shinglefoot #8 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 10:41

Major

• Players
  • 25015 battles

The name and shame...It's over 9000!!!

Good luck with that:sceptic:

Dirizon #9 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 11:47

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

View Postcappucino, on Jan 16 2019 - 04:59, said:

i came to the forums to read while the server is down and came across your post. 

i must say it is a fantastic resume! lol you make me laugh and cringe at the same time. 

i am guessing, after reading this, that there is a couple more ts you will be banned from lol

i wish you the best in the campaign

l can be modest at times. As you can see, l left out all the Discords l am banned from

Atragon #10 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 13:14

Major

• Players
  • 43461 battles
Is there a couch in the forum someplace I dont know about ?

GeorgePreddy #11 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 13:31

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

No comment to OP...

because there is literally no comment that can possibly make any difference with a mindset like OP has.

I believe everyone else here already understands that "the common denominator" is the problem here, not that long list of different Commanders.

(first hand experience talking here)

JimBob49 #12 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 13:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20025 battles

lol name and shame;

add wg forums to your list soon

Dirizon #13 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 15:24

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

View PostJimBob49, on Jan 16 2019 - 08:09, said:

lol name and shame;

add wg forums to your list soon

lts in CRD for a reason. so people can unfold a chair and put up there feet. Everything goes.

l am as gauche as it gets. lf you want to call me a [edited], here you go lets have it. 

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 16 2019 - 08:01, said:

No comment to OP...

because there is literally no comment that can possibly make any difference with a mindset like OP has.

I believe everyone else here already understands that "the common denominator" is the problem here, not that long list of different Commanders.

(first hand experience talking here)

l regret being edgy with Wonka, R-7, Youjo, Yolo.   They field alot of detaches and have lots of good players for tourney teams. l've made mistakes l wish l could take back.

This clan though sets up alot of detaches, l cannot complain. With people that also play to win. l don't mind 

The rest of the clans l don't really care about. Why would l, they stink. 

Speaking of which, l forgot yours. Whatever, not important enough

H0D0R_ #14 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 22:22

Captain

• Players
  • 17358 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
Ooof my dude, toxic.

__WarChild__ #15 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 01:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 31626 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostDirizon, on Jan 16 2019 - 08:24, said:

lts in CRD for a reason. so people can unfold a chair and put up there feet. Everything goes.

l am as gauche as it gets. lf you want to call me a [edited], here you go lets have it. 

l regret being edgy with Wonka, R-7, Youjo, Yolo.   They field alot of detaches and have lots of good players for tourney teams. l've made mistakes l wish l could take back.

This clan though sets up alot of detaches, l cannot complain. With people that also play to win. l don't mind 

You know that memorializing your mistakes in a forum post mixed in with a little name and shame isn't the best way to "take back" things you regret.

Now, we've talked about this before with the peculiarities that are unique to you which you've always seemed content to be just how you are now.  Which brings me back to my original question of: WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS POST?  

What could you possibly hope to get out of it?  I have a team of psychiatrists and psychologists standing by to help me analyze your response.  Right now, they're telling me this is a big cry for help - for us to try and help you from yourself.  If that's the case, just let me know cuz I'm here for you bro.  Talk to me...

__WarChild__

PS - If you feel you must attack me, please realize that you'll want to shy away from my stats.  Or at least pick a different tank, because my young son likes my Skorp G the most cuz: (1) It has a picture of a scorpion; (2) "It makes the loudest BOOM, Daddy!" ; and (3) It's CALLED a Skorpion - although he doesn't approve of the spelling.  Try my Super Conq instead, that's my 45% winrate Tier X that I actually do care about - see what you can come up with on that one.  ;)

Dirizon #16 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 02:45

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

Well, could does not mean would.

And wish does not mean try

JohnnyMonoxide #17 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 03:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20612 battles

View PostDirizon, on Jan 17 2019 - 02:45, said:

Well, could does not mean would.

And wish does not mean try

Does that make PINGU the most toxic clan for harboring you? *Think*

Brownie #18 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 04:29

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 17383 battles
  • [STRNG] STRNG

View PostDirizon, on Jan 15 2019 - 23:09, said:

great response. +1

OP the type of guy to add other people from other clans to blacklist so they know who to TK in battles. 

Better :hiding:

GeorgePreddy #19 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 04:54

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostDirizon, on Jan 16 2019 - 11:24, said:

Our clan, Tier 6, does not strive to be "important". We are content with being a fun group with good camaraderie and able to do OK in tier 6 Strongholds mainly.  Our clan is not important, we couldn't care less.

Like a lot of clans, good and bad, we learned a long time ago not to put up with players like you as Legionnaires or members. Players with bad attitudes run off good members if they're allowed to hang around.

There's your "tough love" you like to talk about.

Dirizon #20 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 04:57

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

l don't TK people. And if people what, want to TK me go ahead.

l don't know how toxic Pingu is. Seems pretty quiet actually alot of the time.

But tell me, is SlMP the most dead clan there is? 

so we got you, pig, flight, and engineer that occasionally consider posting. And we have Drake and vinny who actually play.

At least you guys have kept on Pure, great guy. +1 point. 

lf l consider posting, half that of playing, we have 2 for the posting bunch, 2 for pure, and drake and vinny. Clan of 6.

lf it weren't for Claws, l think Simp would be the laughing stock.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users