Hate me thread.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Dirizon #21 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 05:00

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 16 2019 - 23:24, said:

Our clan, Tier 6, does not strive to be "important". We are content with being a fun group with good camaraderie and able to do OK in tier 6 Strongholds mainly.  Our clan is not important, we couldn't care less.

Like a lot of clans, good and bad, we learned a long time ago not to put up with players like you as Legionnaires or members. Players with bad attitudes run off good members if they're allowed to hang around.

There's your "tough love" you like to talk about.

The only thing important you said here, was that you are okay with doing okay.

That explains all l need to know.  GL with that.

__WarChild__ #22 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 06:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 33898 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostDirizon, on Jan 16 2019 - 19:45, said:

Well, could does not mean would.

And wish does not mean try

I would just like to say that you are literally the only person that I do not get here in the forums, and I'm an expert on people.  There's no question that you're a good tanker and that you understand this game really well.  On a skill level analysis, I'm pretty sure you could play with whomever you want here.  But when you talk on TS/Discord, and when you type non-tank related things here in the Forums, you go into a dark zone that (1) you don't have to go to at all; and (2) I don't understand why you went there in the first place.  I'd love to pass on to you my mother's advice to me when I was little, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything."  Because I think that would go a long way with improving your image but more importantly your own personal morale.  Rather than make your criticisms so well known during or after battles, just simply log off of that team and find another to Legionnaire for.  People can understand and forgive when people are so mad that they bolt without saying goodbye, but if you criticize and attack others with the tone that I've experienced from you before (while we were legionnairing for Tier6 before you got booted), you leave them no choice but to ban you.

My recommendation for Dirizon for 2019 is to REMOVE the TOXICITY from your life - both in spirit and in speech.  And just see where that leads you.  I really do think you'll be happier with the results.

Good luck man!  :great:

__WarChild__

Dirizon #23 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 11:21

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles

You don't have to understand me. And l don't lead a toxic life. lt is all about the game. 

__WarChild__ #24 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 15:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 33898 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostDirizon, on Jan 17 2019 - 04:21, said:

You don't have to understand me. And l don't lead a toxic life. lt is all about the game. 

But it's not the game where your issues exist now is it?  Your "Hate Me" thread, your in-game comments and many of your interactions with various players indicate otherwise.  Your failure to recognize the toxicity in your own thought process IS THE PROBLEM.  If you just played the game and didn't speak, you'd have no problems here AT ALL.  My advice, which you should take, is to keep all of your comments positive and/or just talk about the game and/or game mechanics. And if you have an uncontrollable need to release your toxicity/attack someone, then attack Wargaming because at least some of the folks can stand behind you on that kind of toxicity.

_Tsavo_ #25 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 15:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46796 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
I'm not sure what a hate me thread will accomplish, but you do you.  Sounds like you may be focusing on the negatives aspects of gaming interaction, especially if you've been banned from so manny different groups and clans.  I haven't seen much reason for players to dislike you, at least from what I've read of your posts

MeMeBigBoi #26 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 16:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36695 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View Post_Tsavo_, on Jan 17 2019 - 08:26, said:

I'm not sure what a hate me thread will accomplish, but you do you.  Sounds like you may be focusing on the negatives aspects of gaming interaction, especially if you've been banned from so manny different groups and clans.  I haven't seen much reason for players to dislike you, at least from what I've read of your posts

^^^ that

__Worm__ #27 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 18:31

Major

• Players
  • 35283 battles

Nice synopsis but Y_no WarDik?

It's bad enough we didn't have any tunes to listen to while reading....

GermanMade #28 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 19:43

Captain

• Players
  • 34754 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

View PostJohnnyMonoxide, on Jan 16 2019 - 21:55, said:

Does that make PINGU the most toxic clan for harboring you? *Think*

I'm thinking Johnny should just let OP speak for himself, and not bring PINGU in on this.   Just some advise for Johnny.

HI_FIVE #29 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 20:06

Major

• Players
  • 45698 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
Oh my. :popcorn:

Dirizon #30 Posted Jan 18 2019 - 03:09

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles

View Post__WarChild__, on Jan 17 2019 - 09:48, said:

But it's not the game where your issues exist now is it?  Your "Hate Me" thread, your in-game comments and many of your interactions with various players indicate otherwise.  Your failure to recognize the toxicity in your own thought process IS THE PROBLEM.  If you just played the game and didn't speak, you'd have no problems here AT ALL.  My advice, which you should take, is to keep all of your comments positive and/or just talk about the game and/or game mechanics. And if you have an uncontrollable need to release your toxicity/attack someone, then attack Wargaming because at least some of the folks can stand behind you on that kind of toxicity.

oh it is the game alright. What leads to someone getting banned from a detach and or TS/Disq? Because they speak. Now, of course l would not be getting banned because of just talking aloud over non-related exploits and topics. No, it is because l speak out of what has happened in gaming experiences, very recent gaming with the detach in question. They take affront to it, and bang. Most of the time it is of stupid losses and selfishness, or silly things like laziness and complacency. All within the game. And l say things about it. Has absolutely nothing to with anything else but the gaming experience itself. lf people cannot fundamentally separate the two, what do l care. l don't say a single thing in public battle, because it is distracting, wasteful. ln randoms people don't care, and l have WN8 to play for. So l utilize my team mates to their fullest (often unknowingly) extent. They can at least serve as pawns, shields, and HP. But a detach, skirm, team - that is different isn't it. WN8 doesn't mean a thing, winning only matters. You are forced to act as a team. And thats the problem, people refuse to act as a team, and instead think '''''being friends''''' suffices. Well, see where that goes and where it leads, likely losing the damn game, thats where it goes. 

__WarChild__ #31 Posted Jan 18 2019 - 09:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 33898 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostDirizon, on Jan 17 2019 - 20:09, said:

oh it is the game alright. What leads to someone getting banned from a detach and or TS/Disq? Because they speak. Now, of course l would not be getting banned because of just talking aloud over non-related exploits and topics. No, it is because l speak out of what has happened in gaming experiences, very recent gaming with the detach in question. They take affront to it, and bang. Most of the time it is of stupid losses and selfishness, or silly things like laziness and complacency. All within the game. And l say things about it. Has absolutely nothing to with anything else but the gaming experience itself. lf people cannot fundamentally separate the two, what do l care. l don't say a single thing in public battle, because it is distracting, wasteful. ln randoms people don't care, and l have WN8 to play for. So l utilize my team mates to their fullest (often unknowingly) extent. They can at least serve as pawns, shields, and HP. But a detach, skirm, team - that is different isn't it. WN8 doesn't mean a thing, winning only matters. You are forced to act as a team. And thats the problem, people refuse to act as a team, and instead think '''''being friends''''' suffices. Well, see where that goes and where it leads, likely losing the damn game, thats where it goes. 

Well, I have played with you as Legionnaire enough to know and see why you've been banned from their teams.  It's what you say and how you say it that offends - and you clearly don't care. I'm assuming that your "Hate Me" thread is just another way of letting us all know that you're going to be a d__ to people if your team loses and you don't care so that's that.  For the record, I don't hate or dislike you, I may not get you, but I don't harbor any animosity.  In fact, when you talk about tank stuff and your experiences with tanks, I like a lot of what you have to say.  It's just all the other stuff you don't seem to get or even care about.  And FYI - PEOPLE play the GAME.

Dirizon #32 Posted Jan 18 2019 - 13:48

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles

View Post__WarChild__, on Jan 18 2019 - 04:03, said:

Well, I have played with you as Legionnaire enough to know and see why you've been banned from their teams.  It's what you say and how you say it that offends - and you clearly don't care. I'm assuming that your "Hate Me" thread is just another way of letting us all know that you're going to be a d__ to people if your team loses and you don't care so that's that.  For the record, I don't hate or dislike you, I may not get you, but I don't harbor any animosity.  In fact, when you talk about tank stuff and your experiences with tanks, I like a lot of what you have to say.  It's just all the other stuff you don't seem to get or even care about.  And FYI - PEOPLE play the GAME.

For the most part, they play. Like a kid plays tetris. Trying, well thats different altogether. 

JohnnyMonoxide #33 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 01:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20675 battles
  • [LOONA] LOONA

View PostGermanMade, on Jan 17 2019 - 19:43, said:

I'm thinking Johnny should just let OP speak for himself, and not bring PINGU in on this.   Just some advise for Johnny.

I don’t know OP nor his toxic behavior, but doesn’t that set an example for other clans that a top clan that allowed this individual into its clan make it toxic? No one said that when Chaisniper_JessicaElbow was in MAHOU or HAVOK long ago. Can’t excuse an action that you made by letting in someone who admits that he has toxic behavior. That’s on you buddy. Again I don’t know OP but my comment still stands. 

Dirizon #34 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 12:27

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles

View PostJohnnyMonoxide, on Jan 18 2019 - 19:33, said:

I don’t know OP nor his toxic behavior, but doesn’t that set an example for other clans that a top clan that allowed this individual into its clan make it toxic? No one said that when Chaisniper_JessicaElbow was in MAHOU or HAVOK long ago. Can’t excuse an action that you made by letting in someone who admits that he has toxic behavior. That’s on you buddy. Again I don’t know OP but my comment still stands. 

the post concerns me. If l have been not sopleasant to a clan, which maybe l have or have not, chances are it very much has nothing to do with pingu, but instead entirely with me. My actions, most certainly aren't my clans action, but my clans action is mine. It makes total sense. So why even mention pingu. My performances got me in pingu, not words or toxicity, and that should be an example for good clans, of course. Performance and awareness. My words or toxicness, can get me kicked, sure but l have been assured so far none of the above is a red flag. Its a hate me, not hate all thee. Ever hear  of the catch phrase *skills get you hired but attitude gets you fired*  well, if it needs to it can come down to that. But this is entirely me, and not pingu.  If clans kicked a good player based on things they say, no one with 5O+%WR would even be in a clan. Take engineer for example, every other odd post of his has been a veiled insult

yewchung #35 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 10:23

Major

• Players
  • 25035 battles
  • [LOONA] LOONA
Say, is ryangetzlaf still commanding pingu? He once told me he would recruit me once he rebuilt the clan lol.

NeboCema #36 Posted Mar 04 2019 - 20:26

Major

• Players
  • 31220 battles
  • [UFTS] UFTS
careful tho, the browsing into Otter's [edited]has been performed - who knows who else...

yewchung #37 Posted Mar 05 2019 - 05:23

Major

• Players
  • 25035 battles
  • [LOONA] LOONA
Was he banned?

Masterpupil #38 Posted Mar 07 2019 - 22:25

Major

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 21760 battles
He wasn't very good at the whole posting thing, was he?

yewchung #39 Posted Mar 11 2019 - 14:17

Major

• Players
  • 25035 battles
  • [LOONA] LOONA

View PostMasterpupil, on Mar 08 2019 - 05:25, said:

He wasn't very good at the whole posting thing, was he?

What did he post?

kittikat #40 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 17:13

Major

• Players
  • 8147 battles
  • [BADGR] BADGR
OP Lists all these names of clans he got banned from in "Most Wanted" and I'm trying to see which one of those were actually relevant in clan wars...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users