Premium Rounds Advantage Snowflakes

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

DoomSquatch #41 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 23:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 51190 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 16 2019 - 21:50, said:

Young Sigourney loves tankers who "abuse" gold rounds...

She's lookin' at you !

She was cute back then.  

RHeadshot #42 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 23:42

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3051 battles
Wow.  You're comparing a video game to real war and claiming the game is meant to be a war simulation, which is clearly false.  I only glimpsed at your post, but it certainly struck me as an attempt to justify seal clubbing and not an attempt to justify winning at high tiers.

WeSayNotToday #43 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 23:42

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 20357 battles

View PostDoomSquatch, on Jan 16 2019 - 23:40, said:

Ok

OK

DoomSquatch #44 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 23:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 51190 battles

View PostRHeadshot, on Jan 16 2019 - 22:42, said:

Wow.  You're comparing a video game to real war and claiming the game is meant to be a war simulation, which is clearly false.  I only glimpsed at your post, but it certainly struck me as an attempt to justify seal clubbing and not an attempt to justify winning at high tiers.

You must consider yourself a seal.

ThaneTyrian #45 Posted Jan 16 2019 - 23:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 15676 battles

I play only RANDOM matches (NOW - was in two different Clans a few years back but CHOSE to leave CLAN WARS because I too, married a HOT, Fun AF Woman who is FAR more enjoyable to spend my time with) so I will share my humble opinions about RANDOM MATCHES, where EVERY game is different because EVERY game starts on a Random Map, with 30 Different Players who are probably in 30 different tanks from the one they just played in their previous match (get killed in one battle, leave the battle, start a new battle in a new tank).  THAT means the OVERALL game of WoT is dynamic.  It constantly changes.  And THAT is why dumbing down the game for new players or people who choose to not invest money in it is NOT NECESSARY.  So what if ya face a Super-Heavy in one match; you might not face one for your next 4 matches!  This isn't Monopoly where every game is played on the same board and everyone starts out the same.  Anyone who expects to do well EVERY game of WoT or to have an EVEN shot EVERY game is someone who believes in entitlements and that the world revolves around THEM.  THEY should play Monopoly or similar board games ONLY!  Sorry.  THAT'S not life and THAT is definitely NOT WoT, or ANY OTHER game that is FUN, because the FUN comes from overcoming the unique challenges of EVERY new and unique match.  People who complain about this game being "UNFAIR" should simple stop playing this game.  It's not MEANT to be fair!  Like many of you have said, you earn things in this game that give you an advantage. Which means WoT EVOLVES and is CUMULATIVE it builds on itself and rewards PERSISTENCE and EFFORT.  New players either need to keep playing to earn their own advantages, or just get the heck out of the game.  CLAN WARS is a BIT more predicable, because you play with the same people on your side every battle, and you train WITH those people on specific maps and choose to pay only on those specific maps, but STILL, the other side is going to be 15 people you don't know in vehicles you can't predict (though you may fight the same CLANS over and over, then they become MORE predictable, but never COMPLETELY predictable.

BOTTOM LINE is that WoT is a Dynamic game that Evolves - it changes EVERY match, unlike board games that start one starts from scratch each time they play, and it rewards players who invest time and/or money.  If ya can't deal with that, play a different game, but PLEASE do NOT DUMB IT DOWN for the masses unwilling to put in the time/effort and/or money to make themselves competitive!

WeSayNotToday #46 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 00:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 20357 battles

View PostThaneTyrian, on Jan 16 2019 - 23:46, said:

I play only RANDOM matches (NOW - was in two different Clans a few years back but CHOSE to leave CLAN WARS because I too, married a HOT, Fun AF Woman who is FAR more enjoyable to spend my time with) so I will share my humble opinions about RANDOM MATCHES, where EVERY game is different because EVERY game starts on a Random Map, with 30 Different Players who are probably in 30 different tanks from the one they just played in their previous match (get killed in one battle, leave the battle, start a new battle in a new tank).  THAT means the OVERALL game of WoT is dynamic.  It constantly changes.  And THAT is why dumbing down the game for new players or people who choose to not invest money in it is NOT NECESSARY.  So what if ya face a Super-Heavy in one match; you might not face one for your next 4 matches!  This isn't Monopoly where every game is played on the same board and everyone starts out the same.  Anyone who expects to do well EVERY game of WoT or to have an EVEN shot EVERY game is someone who believes in entitlements and that the world revolves around THEM.  THEY should play Monopoly or similar board games ONLY!  Sorry.  THAT'S not life and THAT is definitely NOT WoT, or ANY OTHER game that is FUN, because the FUN comes from overcoming the unique challenges of EVERY new and unique match.  People who complain about this game being "UNFAIR" should simple stop playing this game.  It's not MEANT to be fair!  Like many of you have said, you earn things in this game that give you an advantage. Which means WoT EVOLVES and is CUMULATIVE it builds on itself and rewards PERSISTENCE and EFFORT.  New players either need to keep playing to earn their own advantages, or just get the heck out of the game.  CLAN WARS is a BIT more predicable, because you play with the same people on your side every battle, and you train WITH those people on specific maps and choose to pay only on those specific maps, but STILL, the other side is going to be 15 people you don't know in vehicles you can't predict (though you may fight the same CLANS over and over, then they become MORE predictable, but never COMPLETELY predictable.

BOTTOM LINE is that WoT is a Dynamic game that Evolves - it changes EVERY match, unlike board games that start one starts from scratch each time they play, and it rewards players who invest time and/or money.  If ya can't deal with that, play a different game, but PLEASE do NOT DUMB IT DOWN for the masses unwilling to put in the time/effort and/or money to make themselves competitive!

Good post.

Block Quote

Anyone who expects to do well EVERY game of WoT or to have an EVEN shot EVERY game is someone who believes in entitlements and that the world revolves around THEM. 

Actually, I disagree quite a bit.  Expecting to have a fair shot, for someone of your skill level, every game, is normal, not self-centered.  Expecting that because one is different, say in being willing and able to spend money on a free-to-play game, and therefore expecting advantage against players of your skill level, is a different kettle of fish.  Most reasonable people have little-to-no problem with quality-of-life enhancements for purchase within a game, beyond that is fertile grounds for discussion.

Block Quote

it rewards players who invest time and/or money.

Time?  Not a problem, arguing against veteran/ learned advantage is silly in my opinion.

Investing money and getting in-match advantage in a free-to-play game?  Serious discussion is available there.

Block Quote

And THAT is why dumbing down the game for new players or people who choose to not invest money in it is NOT NECESSARY.

Yeah, monitoring/ changing aspects of the game that remove financial advantages in-match, in the actual play, that's not dumbing down the game.  That is hewing more closely to your free-to-play label, and monitoring the status of the free-to-play portion of your player base, which is content that you would like to retain, and maybe even increase.  Recruited ftp players CAN be converted along the way....

Edited by WeSayNotToday, Jan 17 2019 - 00:20.

RHeadshot #47 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 00:14

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3051 battles

View PostDoomSquatch, on Jan 16 2019 - 23:43, said:

You must consider yourself a seal.

Nope.  I consider myself to be fair, however, and abusing noobs in a game is a classless act of a jerk.

Deputy276 #48 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 00:15

Major

• Players
  • 19399 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View Postsargev55, on Jan 16 2019 - 16:10, said:

Sometimes I shoot Winchester white box, sometimes I shoot Hornady Match   :)

I shoot neither. I use ONLY .308 Federal Gold Medal 168gr. BTHP Match...because I don't want the bad guy getting back up.  ;)

Deputy276 #49 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 00:23

Major

• Players
  • 19399 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View PostThaneTyrian, on Jan 16 2019 - 16:46, said:

Actually, no. First off, no matter that it's a map that is random, it has been played many many times over. So people who have played this game for a while or quite often, know exactly where the good and bad parts of it are. Where to stay away and where to push or snipe safely. That pretty much takes away the "randomness" of it. If it were a truly "random" map game, every battle would have a map with totally different terrain features generated. WOW! would the unicums hate that!!!! :D

The only thing that truly changes battle-to-battle are the skill levels of each team and the tanks used in each battle. And even then, those that make a life's work of this game, have memorized every weak spot and nuance of each tank. So the randomness of that is greatly diminished. 

So bottom line...WOT is a game with only random player skills in each battle. Everything else depends on the dedication of the player to learn the "tricks of the trade" for maps, tanks, and tank upgrades. 

SnakePliskan #50 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 00:47

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27 battles

View PostWeSayNotToday, on Jan 16 2019 - 23:40, said:

Not necessarily.  The game should be monitored, and monitor itself, so that free-to-play players are not at any significant disadvantage vis-a-vis paying customers.

... BECAUSE it is advertised as, and portrayed as, FREE-TO-PLAY.  If it is not fair for the free-to-play player, then there needs to be evaluation about how much the free-to-play players, WHO ARE CONTENT AND THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION OF THE GAME, are being disadvantaged, and what policy it is that does this, and how it can be changed.

It can be played as such ( FTP) with absolutely no penalty to what can be acquired except a few new Prem tanks that are sold for real money only.

You choose to ignore what thousands of players do an can do. I have an account on EU, as I stated, that is fractionally different in stats from my NA account that is totally FTP. Your argument has no validity at all. None.

There is nothing virtually that a FTP can not acquire. It is easier with a paying account to advance but it makes no difference at all in performance. There nothing you can buy that will improve your play in the game. Nothing that cant be acquired for free.

CaptanW #51 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 00:48

Captain

• Players
  • 18412 battles

View PostDoomSquatch, on Jan 16 2019 - 15:45, said:

Recently I was accused of "Abusing Gold Rounds" by an opposing player.  I responded by telling him that in Desert Storm we used Depleted Uranium rounds....and the Iraqis never complained.

But the guy literally trolled me for days.  It was comical at first, but then I realized that this player, and plenty more it seems, sincerely believe that the use of premium rounds is some sort of unethical act.  Unfair.  A way to cheat.  In their minds "Abusing Gold Rounds" is a very real and socially loathsome offense.

And then I learn that WOT is seriously working on a way to de-emphasize the use of premium rounds to appease this Snowflake Brigade.

So I'll point out that this is a bad precedent.  Where does it stop?

You see, at it's core, WOT IS A Game of Advantage.  And not just for the guy who can afford premium rounds.

What about the guy who:

1.  Has the faster computer, or

2.  Has Google Fiber, giving him a 1 GBS connection speed, or

3.  Lives 1000 miles closer to the NA server, or

4.  Has better perception, situational awareness, physical reflexes, and simply thinks faster; or

5. Has been playing the game longer, or

6. Has a better trained crew with BIA and other skills and perks, or

7. Can afford the best equipment, or

8. Can afford camouflage, or

9. Can afford to use consumable food every battle, or

10. Uses XVM to have the best in-battle intel, or

11. Any number of other things that gives him a competitive advantage over another player?

Are you going to take action sequentially over time to minimize all of these advantages?

For Pete's sake, Wargaming designed WOT to simulate Warfare.  And Warfare isn't Fair.  Warfare is an Arms Race where each side strives to field the most lethal forces with the best training, logistics, and operational support.

And we love it!

We work hard to grind through tank R&D to get the best modules - so we have an advantage.

We work hard to train our crews - so we have an advantage.

We work hard to learn as players, to develop our individual skills - so we have an advantage.

And that's just a start.  We invest a lot of money in this game too.  

And Wargaming loves it!

Yet now it seems that because of Snowflake complaints WOT wants to blunt the teeth of a legitimate game mechanic that is based on historical and current day real world tank warfare.

That's insane.

Who among us wants to be governed by the lowest common denominator?

Who wants to have some guys who are more prone to whine than to dig in and work to improve themselves as we did, dictate to us that we have to come down to their level?

Who wants to play with Snowflakes in a "socially acceptable" sandbox where socially acceptable is defined as not trying to gain advantage over your opponent?

Why not, instead, create a Vanilla Server for these kiddies?  Give them all tanks that are exactly the same.  Don't give them any game mechanic that would allow them to earn any advantage over the next guy.  Let them have exactly what they want.  And see how much revenue it generates.

Whatever you do, though, don't constrain long-standing and legitimate game mechanics for those of us who have invested months upon months of our time, take this game seriously, and play it with an adult perspective.

pretty much any online game......

PapaRomeo93 #52 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 00:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 35393 battles
  • [J-A-G] J-A-G

Solid post OP – thanks for your point of view.

First 12,000 games – played while on the road for work, from crappy wifi in hotels on an aged work laptop.  Just delighted to have a war(ish) game to play.  Tried running up the ranks waaaay too fast, but wasn’t terribly invested as it passed time, and – wait for it – was free (and was enough fun that I wasn’t killing time in travel bars watching sports every night after work). When work situation changed, and I was really wanting to spend quality tank time, my amazing Hot Wife bought me a mid-range gaming set up. I started buying some premium tanks (up until that point I think my first real premium was when they mass gifted the SU-100Y).  And I started buying Premium time, and investing in the odd lots of Premium rounds.  During those first games, I took a lot of beatings… oh – still do. But I have access to prem ammo when I need it – so why the living #@*&% wouldn’t I use it???

Now I choose afford premium time, and spend money on Loot boxes, etc. And If I see an uber clan platoon on the other side, I expect to take a beating… but I’m still going to play the best game I can.  Will I be more inclined to load up some gold to try and work against guys who know all of the angles, yeah, probably.  And if I whack one, I’m pretty happy about it.  I don’t carry a full load of goald, but I’m more than happy to roll out what I have against some pros with 6 skill crew on tanks with all the trimmings.

Those guys invested in one way or the other to get to a certain level – and while I get raged up like anyone else – I sure as hell don’t begrudge them their prowess (I do hate them as a get ammo rakt twice in a row :arta:). If I couldn’t afford to pay for the extras, I’d still be happy to play the game for free – and if it was a priority, and I had the means, I’d find a way to re-prioritize.  I’m having fun – and good on anyone else who is having fun – for free or for pay.  For those that play for free, have the young fast twitch reflexes, (30 years back for me) and still pull down amazing game play – my respect, and kudos to you.  But [edited]about folks who want to play this at a level that I choose not to invest – unnh-uhh.  That would be like me complaining that I’m forced to play with fast young kids…

Edited by PapaRomeo93, Jan 17 2019 - 01:03.

Diesel__2 #53 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 01:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3064 battles

View PostDoomSquatch, on Jan 16 2019 - 12:45, said:

You see, at it's core, WOT IS A Game of Advantage.  And not just for the guy who can afford premium rounds.

And what about the advantage the heavy USED to have?  Much of it eliminated with gold rounds.  Where does the elimination of advantage stop then?

Diesel__2 #54 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 01:18

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3064 battles

View PostSnakePliskan, on Jan 16 2019 - 14:24, said:

So the Welfare Warriors should be catered to an the people that can afford the ammo should relinquish their Prem ammo so the Welfare Warrior gets a fair break in the game?

This is so reflective of the entitlement attitude in the world today. Those that have must be forced to give to those who do not.

How about this. I

Block Quote

fire as much Prem as I want on a FTP account on EU.

Why because I worked the game an got into a position to do so. It takes more effort. I know actually having to work for something more than the next person is considered an outrageous concept anymore.

Then there is the option of using a code I will provide to assist folks with that. GetAJob use it an it will eliminate much of issues of FTP.

Either way use the code or work harder in game to acquire the skill/credits needed it can be done by Prem or FTP folks.

So, you are a welfare warrior on the EU server?   Kind of a hypocrite ain't ya?

ThaneTyrian #55 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 01:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 15676 battles

WeSayNotToday, thank you for your opinions on my post.  I would say that by "Dumbing-Down" I meant "taking away the advantages of those who are willing to invest the money and/or invest the time to LEARN how to play well" meaning that a brand new player trying to Play For Free REALISTICALLY should have ZERO expectation of doing as well as a VETERAN Player who CHOOSES to enhance his or her skill by INVESTING MONEY.  

Deputy276, thank you also for your opinions on my opinions, and I say I agree with your way of looking at it.  Skill evel in each match is completely random, lending support for the statement above.  Indeed, someone who can invest a TON of time in WoT CAN learn all the best spots on each map and the weak points of all the tanks, but MY GOODNESS, THAT would take a TON of time.  Like I said, I used to play CLAN WARS a few years back, so THEN I played for 2-5 hours every night, and even THEN, My Clan would focus on ONE-THREE Maps and concentrate on attacking provinces with THOSE Maps.  This past year, according to WoT, my average time in matches was ONE hour every FOURTH Day.  Back in the day, I knew the hot spots on those THREE maps, and the Weak Points of the tank most commonly used in Clan Wars AT THAT TIME.  A LOT in WoT has changed since then (LOTS of new tanks and new maps), so there are time THESE days when I'm relatively clueless on a NEW map of where to go, so I follow a X (I play VIII Premiums almost exclusively, unless I'm grinding a Line) and play support.  THAT said, for me to learn ALL the NEW Maps like I STILL know those THREE from Clan Wars, would take WAAAAAY more time than I have to Play this game I love.  Again, THAT supports your point about RANDOM Skill level being the only truly random thing in WoT, BUT if I'm the AVERAGE for time available to play this game, then there are Waaaay more people with less time to play who will never even learn the tanks or maps I KNOW well.  THAT said, my point about random maps and random tanks is still valid because it is still random players in random tanks on random maps, UNLIKE the predictability of say a Board Game where the same board is played every time, with the same pieces, probably against people you know well.  So i was comparing WoT vs the Board game for newbies who expect the predictability of the board game in WoT.  NOT realistic.

Finally, though WoT IS a FREE-TO-PLAY game, i.e. ANYONE can play for FREE if they CHOOSE, and to SnakePliskin's point, it CAN be done WELL, BUT WoT is not a GUARANTEED-SUCCESS-FOR-FREE game, so those that CHOOSE NOT to spend money and/or invest tons of time should NOT expect to have the same results as those who DO.  And taking away the option to spend money for the sake of those that who do not want to spend money, not only would END the game because as someone else previously said, that's how WG makes money and keeps this game rolling, which is not unlike pretty much EVERY OTHER online game.  You CAN play for FREE, but you're probably not going to play as well as those that DO spend money.  

OK, Finally, FINALLY... I dig this game the way it IS.  I win some I lose some.  I emjoy it all.  It IS a game.  For me, its my hobby (something enjoyable I do ALONE).  I'd still rather spend time with my Gloria-Estefan-Looking Wife (from 20 years ago).  see ya'all on the battlefield!!! 

ProfessionalFinn #56 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 01:58

Captain

• -Players-
  • 23547 battles

View Post24_inch_pythons, on Jan 16 2019 - 13:04, said:

Various ways Wargaming has changed the game to appease Super Heavy Tank Drivers:

Some people may think of these changes as good, some may not, but just look back at all the changes Wargaming has made for the purpose of appeasing Super Heavy tank drivers. Not even really all Heavy tank drivers, but really, specifically, just Super Heavy tank drivers.

- Bushes were gotten rid of, open maps gone. Light tanks and TDs wrecked to appease Super Heavy tank drivers.

- TDs lose camo while firing.

- TD lose all view range.

- Artillery damage reduced and AP removed

- Massive armor and HP buffs to Super Heavies

And now Medium tanks and bottom tier tanks aren't safe either with the proposed changes to "special ammo" which effectively buffs all heavies and effectively nerfs all lightly armored tanks. 

So, to recap, that's every single other class of tank in the game heavily nerfed through the years, neutered one might say, and Super Heavies getting buff after buff. 

Why? Why Wargaming? Why ruin your game just to appease whiners who feel their tank should never be penetrated under any circumstance and they should just be allowed to roll over everyone in God mode?

+1  Well stated. 

After recently grinding the IS line to obtain the Object 257 and IS-7, many of my battles are at the top-tiers.  Gotta play with the new toys. 

The problem is so many of these battles are boring superTD and super heavy sloggs.  Boring and dull.  No dynamism.   

There is too much emphasis on making OP or close to OP super heavies is dead-on target Hulkster.  Of course, WoT players then gravitate here.

ProfessionalFinn #57 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 01:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 23547 battles

View PostAltwar, on Jan 16 2019 - 13:29, said:

Mmmmhhhhhmmm.  You know the drill.  Picture or you don't really have one!  ;) :teethhappy:

Sorry but she wears the pants in the household and would kick my lilly white you know what were your request granted.  She is much tougher than me.

DoomSquatch #58 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 02:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 51190 battles

View PostPapaRomeo93, on Jan 16 2019 - 23:50, said:

Solid post OP – thanks for your point of view.

First 12,000 games – played while on the road for work, from crappy wifi in hotels on an aged work laptop.  Just delighted to have a war(ish) game to play.  Tried running up the ranks waaaay too fast, but wasn’t terribly invested as it passed time, and – wait for it – was free (and was enough fun that I wasn’t killing time in travel bars watching sports every night after work). When work situation changed, and I was really wanting to spend quality tank time, my amazing Hot Wife bought me a mid-range gaming set up. I started buying some premium tanks (up until that point I think my first real premium was when they mass gifted the SU-100Y).  And I started buying Premium time, and investing in the odd lots of Premium rounds.  During those first games, I took a lot of beatings… oh – still do. But I have access to prem ammo when I need it – so why the living #@*&% wouldn’t I use it???

Now I choose afford premium time, and spend money on Loot boxes, etc. And If I see an uber clan platoon on the other side, I expect to take a beating… but I’m still going to play the best game I can.  Will I be more inclined to load up some gold to try and work against guys who know all of the angles, yeah, probably.  And if I whack one, I’m pretty happy about it.  I don’t carry a full load of goald, but I’m more than happy to roll out what I have against some pros with 6 skill crew on tanks with all the trimmings.

Those guys invested in one way or the other to get to a certain level – and while I get raged up like anyone else – I sure as hell don’t begrudge them their prowess (I do hate them as a get ammo rakt twice in a row :arta:). If I couldn’t afford to pay for the extras, I’d still be happy to play the game for free – and if it was a priority, and I had the means, I’d find a way to re-prioritize.  I’m having fun – and good on anyone else who is having fun – for free or for pay.  For those that play for free, have the young fast twitch reflexes, (30 years back for me) and still pull down amazing game play – my respect, and kudos to you.  But [edited]about folks who want to play this at a level that I choose not to invest – unnh-uhh.  That would be like me complaining that I’m forced to play with fast young kids…

Sounds a lot like how I started playing about five years ago.  Work laptop.  Hotel room WiFi.  But worth it to be online with my kids.  

I've also found over the years that the guys you can count on in a game are often the same guys you can count on outside the game.

Douglas MacArthur said it well about sports at the Academy:  "Upon the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days, on other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

And George C. Marshall, a VMI graduate, said:  "I need an officer for a secret and dangerous mission.  I want an Army football player."

Back during WWII Army was the college football national champion, with two players on the team who would win Heisman Trophies.  

Interesting thing is that this year Army took #4 Oklahoma into overtime on the road, went 11-2 for the season, won its third straight bowl game, and tied both the highest score ever achieved in a bowl game (70 points) and the widest margin of victory in a bowl game (56 points) against a Houston team that had been ranked as high as 17th in the AP poll.  Army finished the season at #19.

So, Army, without any players who would have been recruited by Power five conference teams and whose players have no chance to go into the NFL after college overcame those disadvantages and found a way to prevail.  That is an example of what I mentioned earlier in the thread about not wasting time whining and instead finding a way to overcome disadvantage and prevail regardless.

DVK9 #59 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 02:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25324 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

View PostYANKEE137, on Jan 16 2019 - 14:49, said:

Thank you for your service ! Some folks around here take this game way too seriously, Lord only knows how they'd react to an actual crisis. 

ya got a lot of us to thank then. 7 in my clan are vets. 1 armor are mostly vets. Sadness is we can have a team of all vets play in the pubbies.

ThaneTyrian #60 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 02:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 15676 battles
Well said DoomSquatch!  West Point Grad Class of '87 here.  Served in the 7th ID as a Light Infantry Platoon Leader and Company executive Officer after Airborne, Pathfinder and Ranger Schools.  It's cool your CLAN is made up of a lot of Vets!  Are you Long Grey Line?  Ya sound like ya are...

Also tagged with Premium Rounds, Advantage, Snowflakes

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users