Update 1.4 Common Test 2 is Here!

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #61 Posted Jan 26 2019 - 22:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23593 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR

I no like it he did break the game for many the maps are made for suicide no fun around it like always when he changed . french tank are fun but hard to drive it a little

i will not playing it this patch if coming 4 game after i log off . 

kj_graham #62 Posted Jan 27 2019 - 05:35

Private

• -Players-
  • 1128 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

how about fixing match maker

CasMassive #63 Posted Jan 27 2019 - 07:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8962 battles
  • [JERM] JERM
"Removed the Boost functionality for wheeled vehicles"
Why? Yes I know you guys "explained" it, but hard to use? Where are you guys pulling this data from?
If something takes a little bit to get use to, you don't just remove it. The boost was INSANELY good fun... Please dont...
Please just dont.

MIGHTY_VORTEX_2nd #64 Posted Jan 27 2019 - 07:53

Private

• Players
  • 15365 battles
  • [USAM] USAM
Please reconsider adding light wheeled tanks to the WOTs. It will ruin the game!!!

HRVAT_in_FREE_CROATIA #65 Posted Jan 28 2019 - 17:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 57752 battles
  • [REAV] REAV

Hello, here I am for the second time after several entrances to the sand box. Except that I have already said that French lance vehicles (armored cars) need to be reduced to about 1/5 (or even more) in speed or else the whole game is completely lost, you forget that they can never fight in the combat in full speed.

Armored vehicles (cars) are not intended to fight tanks but infantry. As there is no infantry in this game, then these lightweight armored cars become mute buckles that easily kill tanks, because no dome tiny (even light tanks) turns so fast that it can track the speed of these armored cars. So while the dome tank eg goes 35 x dome lightweight armored car plus its speed goes 300-500 x times faster than it is possible to catch in the crosshair of tank ??????  

I do not know who wrote this game, I saw many creators in the attachments, but by their age SAY NO ONE THERE WAS NOT IN REALY WAR AND STORY MIXING " WITCH with INNOCENT GIRLS " is so funny. This time the game loses its attractiveness and only the eggs are broken without reason.

So my conclusion is:

1. reduce the speed of armoured cars at last for 1/5 (better for 1/4 )

2. HP of IS-7 to increase on 2600 (now is 2400) and with new branch of veavy tanks and TD 2400 is too small

3. the big problem in the game is artillery. If you do not already want to get out of the game, go back to line 8 and never on tires 10 as it is now. I do not know whether game creators are consulting with military experts, by me DO NOT.

Any soldier or officer who was in war will be happy to tell you that artillery CAN NOT DESTROY THE TANK, ONLY BY DIRECT USE FROM NEARBY.

The way to destroy the tanks in the game clearly shows the so-called "Russian school" because the Russians in WW II did not have tanks until the t-34 response to the German tanks, so their targets were thrown by the fire of heavy cannon. In this way, with a vicious fire they hit and destroy some tanks and even "BLIND CHICHEN PICK A GRAIN" ?????

For 15 months I was CO of artillery in real war. I have never destroyed a tank, but I've seen a lot of destroyed tanks by other tanks or, even more beautifully, by launching light missiles that fired by A1 soldiers. So, in this game artilery real interference in the game itself and the game loses its meaning.

Edited by HRVAT_in_FREE_CROATIA, Jan 28 2019 - 17:23.

Blazer396 #66 Posted Jan 28 2019 - 18:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 21914 battles

I love the tests, I get to drive tanks that I may never be able to afford. Graphics are fantastic and the experience, bonds, credits and gold are far more than generous. My FPS always at least 125 and much higher at times. The scenery and detail are second to none, glad I've been around long enough to experience it.

As for the wheeled tanks, I was really looking forward to them but after experiencing it I probably won't spend any $$$ or time on them. I play with 78 year old reflexes and those wheeled tanks are way too fast for me to handle. I lose control and keep hitting trees, buildings and such. It would be cool if in "settings" you could choose parameters such as top speed say 70 - 80 - or 90 KPH.

I really like shooting at them though, a real challenge and I've actually hit a couple.

Thank you and keep up the amazing work. A lot of seniors sit and play crossword puzzles, watch soap operas etc., I play WOT every chance I get. I feel it's fantastic therapy for hand/eye coordination.

Fire_Base_ThunderIV #67 Posted Jan 28 2019 - 21:01

Private

• -Players-
  • 527 battles
  • [REDU] REDU

* In 1.2, I watched a Lynx take out a T-34-85 in only a couple of shots while the Lynx was on the move. This is ridiculous in real-life and in the game! If you want to give wheeled vehicles fast scout capability, then for balance, they need to give up most of their firepower in terms of penetration, damage and especially accuracy on the move. The wheeled vehicles can't be both super-fast getting in to overrun other vehicles and then be able to wreak havoc on all mediums and lights from behind. The T-34-85 is not poorly armored and it's very unlikely that, on the move, the Lynx could have put every shot into a weak point – thus, it is OP to provide speed + accuracy on the move + full pen + full damage all in the same vehicle. 

* With speeds of 75 kph plus, both wheeled vehicles and tracked lights (I'm looking at you T-150-2) are too fast to effectively be shot at by other lights, mediums or TD's due to slow turret or chassis traverse rates. Slow both the fast light wheeled and tracks down because the top speeds shown are -- in real-life -- on paved roads which do not stay the same off-road. A 50% reduction in top speed would be realistic!

* if you leave the "fast-mover" wheeled and tracks at such unreasonably high speeds, you encourage players to stop playing lights in their proper spotting role. The fast-movers will kill off regular light tanks early in the game and leave no one to spot later in the game. 

* These fast light wheeled and tracks can both get behind the lines and assassinate arty, lights, mediums, and TD's from behind before their spotting alarm even goes off. They become assassins, a whole class of tanks and an unrealistic role. This changes the game balance too much to ninja fantasy! At the very least, remove gold ammo from them and seriously reduce the shoot-on-the-move ability, so their victims have some tiny chance.

* The fast light wheels and tracks are already killing arty early to mid-game (yes, I've seen it in CT and regular play) which changes the game balance between classes and encourages camping. Regardless of short-sighted anti-arty rejoicing, this can't be good for game play.

* The fast lights encourage the use of gold ammo when you are talking like you want to reduce it. If I'm only going to get one shot in my defense into one of these assassin-bots, then I want it to be gold!

* The existence of fast lights, wheeled and tracks, actually encourages use of aim-bots because existing tanks can't traverse and aim fast enough to control them. 

* Although I'm sure the game has a share of pre-teens, teens and early-twenties players with fast-twitch reaction times, I suggest that a significant portion of the paying players who purchase premium tanks in any numbers or other premium items are middle to older players aka Golden Geese. Ask yourself who has the money to spend! So why in the world are you introducing a game element that will simply antagonize your Golden Geese and force them to give up on the game when they can't hit the fast-movers, can't play them as well, can't protect their arty / TD / light and medium's sides and rears from assassination, and will see more battles become five-minute, one-sided contests than ever!

Myself, I never saw anyone ask for wheeled vehicles to be introduced into the game! Why are you pushing this bad idea on us? I know that this post will get flak because I'm a total noob, but the things I'm pointing out don't require 10,000 battles to discern and point out.

Cowabunga_Peppermill_ll #68 Posted Jan 29 2019 - 16:53

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17877 battles
  • [LOYAL] LOYAL

View PostHRVAT_in_FREE_CROATIA, on Jan 28 2019 - 11:16, said:

Hello, here I am for the second time after several entrances to the sand box. Except that I have already said that French lance vehicles (armored cars) need to be reduced to about 1/5 (or even more) in speed or else the whole game is completely lost, you forget that they can never fight in the combat in full speed.

Armored vehicles (cars) are not intended to fight tanks but infantry. As there is no infantry in this game, then these lightweight armored cars become mute buckles that easily kill tanks, because no dome tiny (even light tanks) turns so fast that it can track the speed of these armored cars. So while the dome tank eg goes 35 x dome lightweight armored car plus its speed goes 300-500 x times faster than it is possible to catch in the crosshair of tank ??????  

I do not know who wrote this game, I saw many creators in the attachments, but by their age SAY NO ONE THERE WAS NOT IN REALY WAR AND STORY MIXING " WITCH with INNOCENT GIRLS " is so funny. This time the game loses its attractiveness and only the eggs are broken without reason.

So my conclusion is:

2. HP of IS-7 to increase on 2600 (now is 2400) and with new branch of veavy tanks and TD 2400 is too small

3. the big problem in the game is artillery. If you do not already want to get out of the game, go back to line 8 and never on tires 10 as it is now. I do not know whether game creators are consulting with military experts, by me DO NOT.

Any soldier or officer who was in war will be happy to tell you that artillery CAN NOT DESTROY THE TANK, ONLY BY DIRECT USE FROM NEARBY.

The way to destroy the tanks in the game clearly shows the so-called "Russian school" because the Russians in WW II did not have tanks until the t-34 response to the German tanks, so their targets were thrown by the fire of heavy cannon. In this way, with a vicious fire they hit and destroy some tanks and even "BLIND CHICHEN PICK A GRAIN" ?????

For 15 months I was CO of artillery in real war. I have never destroyed a tank, but I've seen a lot of destroyed tanks by other tanks or, even more beautifully, by launching light missiles that fired by A1 soldiers. So, in this game artilery real interference in the game itself and the game loses its meaning.

You must of been a bad shoot there bud with your artillery. Every hear of steel on steel hits? These hits will destroy a tank easily. Now if you miss and hit the ground like you must do it will NOT destroy the tank but cause damage to which the tank could be immobilized, crew members killed,  and next shoot could eliminate all in tank and tank its self. Steel to steel shoots will wreck a tank a destroy it no problem.

Steel on steel hits from heavy artillery will mess a tank up. All the scenario garbage aside, arty will eat a tank.

Wheeled tank are no good for the game they a cartoonish. Why wreck a game that is already having problems? Make better mission, lower prices, more things like frontline, and the biggest thing fix MM.

Edited by Cowabunga_Peppermill_ll, Jan 29 2019 - 16:59.

Cowabunga_Peppermill_ll #69 Posted Jan 29 2019 - 17:00

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17877 battles
  • [LOYAL] LOYAL

View PostFire_Base_ThunderIV, on Jan 28 2019 - 15:01, said:

* In 1.2, I watched a Lynx take out a T-34-85 in only a couple of shots while the Lynx was on the move. This is ridiculous in real-life and in the game! If you want to give wheeled vehicles fast scout capability, then for balance, they need to give up most of their firepower in terms of penetration, damage and especially accuracy on the move. The wheeled vehicles can't be both super-fast getting in to overrun other vehicles and then be able to wreak havoc on all mediums and lights from behind. The T-34-85 is not poorly armored and it's very unlikely that, on the move, the Lynx could have put every shot into a weak point – thus, it is OP to provide speed + accuracy on the move + full pen + full damage all in the same vehicle. 

* With speeds of 75 kph plus, both wheeled vehicles and tracked lights (I'm looking at you T-150-2) are too fast to effectively be shot at by other lights, mediums or TD's due to slow turret or chassis traverse rates. Slow both the fast light wheeled and tracks down because the top speeds shown are -- in real-life -- on paved roads which do not stay the same off-road. A 50% reduction in top speed would be realistic!

* if you leave the "fast-mover" wheeled and tracks at such unreasonably high speeds, you encourage players to stop playing lights in their proper spotting role. The fast-movers will kill off regular light tanks early in the game and leave no one to spot later in the game. 

* These fast light wheeled and tracks can both get behind the lines and assassinate arty, lights, mediums, and TD's from behind before their spotting alarm even goes off. They become assassins, a whole class of tanks and an unrealistic role. This changes the game balance too much to ninja fantasy! At the very least, remove gold ammo from them and seriously reduce the shoot-on-the-move ability, so their victims have some tiny chance.

* The fast light wheels and tracks are already killing arty early to mid-game (yes, I've seen it in CT and regular play) which changes the game balance between classes and encourages camping. Regardless of short-sighted anti-arty rejoicing, this can't be good for game play.

* The fast lights encourage the use of gold ammo when you are talking like you want to reduce it. If I'm only going to get one shot in my defense into one of these assassin-bots, then I want it to be gold!

* The existence of fast lights, wheeled and tracks, actually encourages use of aim-bots because existing tanks can't traverse and aim fast enough to control them. 

* Although I'm sure the game has a share of pre-teens, teens and early-twenties players with fast-twitch reaction times, I suggest that a significant portion of the paying players who purchase premium tanks in any numbers or other premium items are middle to older players aka Golden Geese. Ask yourself who has the money to spend! So why in the world are you introducing a game element that will simply antagonize your Golden Geese and force them to give up on the game when they can't hit the fast-movers, can't play them as well, can't protect their arty / TD / light and medium's sides and rears from assassination, and will see more battles become five-minute, one-sided contests than ever!

Myself, I never saw anyone ask for wheeled vehicles to be introduced into the game! Why are you pushing this bad idea on us? I know that this post will get flak because I'm a total noob, but the things I'm pointing out don't require 10,000 battles to discern and point out.

might require more than 500 battles though  :P

MarlonJCastillo2019 #70 Posted Jan 29 2019 - 18:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 375 battles
Testing out these new wheeled vehicle in comparison to light tanks, i will say that the goal of bringing back active scouting was achieved. Although in the test server its hard to get into lower tier games, i was able to test out the EBR 105 in comparison to its tier ten light tank Counterpart in several games. The speed of the vehicle was a crucial factor in avoiding incoming shells, as i was easily able to aggressively stop targets in ways that even the fastest of light tanks couldn't do while avoiding shells and staying alive... the vehicle handles well in both modes and i like that fact the delay between modes is insignificant unlike the Swedish top tier tank destroyers, i find the wheeled vehicles to be well balanced already. I will admit the boost mechanic was a bit challenging at first but i was able to incorporate it in some situations, i don't necessarily agree with the derision to disable this mechanic as it is a unique ability of these vehicle to quickly accelerate through gaps and avoid shells.. as i said there speed and acceleration is a crucial factor in making them active spotters. There was a particular issue i found with these vehicles whether it was intentional or not, do to the speed when going off even a small slope the vehicle would leap into the air (this is not the issue as it adds cool dynamics) and then land sometime in irregular angle but not too irregular and cause the vehicle damage. Sometime this damage would be very significant for such a small leap do to the angle the vehicle lands, sometime these landing would make the vehicle bounce and roll causing more damage sometime destroying the vehicle. I found this issue ruined the game play as i found myself avoiding small slopes and having to do longer maneuvers to avoid getting hit, as well as when i would take a slope even the slightest angles when i landed would cause significant damage. My suggestion would be to lower the damage taken when landing in irregular angles but keep the damage of modules and crews the same as i found it fair to lose a crew or two or a wheel and damaged turret ring then having half to 3/4 of y health taken away from a irregular landing. Other notes, auto aim feature is good for the vehicle, penetration and damage is fair. Moving on, While playing other vehicles to see how these knew vehicle would interact and as well as comparing it to playing the new vehicle i found that the wheels provide significant protection again incoming shells whether this was intentional or not at least for the top tier wheel vehicle. I found that shot fired at these vehicles whether AP or HE that would of done damage didn't.. Playing the EBR 105 i found this as well that i would be saved by the wheels from significant damage, although losing the wheels in the process it gave me a chance to live on. Whether this was intentional or not I dont find it to be an issue. Overall, i find the vehicle well balance and a unique addition to WOT. Other things to add on, in my opinion the starting tier for these vehicle should stay at tier 6 and should not start at tier 2 if there is any plans to.                                  

WileyCat #71 Posted Jan 31 2019 - 05:20

Captain

• Players
  • 30237 battles
  • [K_UN7] K_UN7
ti praise this company to my freinds all the time now i hope it dies with activision thank you for the devs have headassed

WileyCat #72 Posted Jan 31 2019 - 05:20

Captain

• Players
  • 30237 battles
  • [K_UN7] K_UN7

View PostHRVAT_in_FREE_CROATIA, on Jan 28 2019 - 10:16, said:

So my conclusion is:

fk you

cloudwalkr #73 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 21:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 55363 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

Removing boost "because it's too hard" is insulting to the player base and is one of the dumbest things ever.  Spotting mechanics are difficult for majority of the players in the game - we still have them.  Lights are tough for majority of players - we still have them.  I could go on.

its beyond irritating to have you tell me that boost is too difficult so I can't use it.  It's beyond irritating to see  you try and tell me it didn't have its advantages because that's bs.  I'm beyond irritated right now.

Edit:  Majority of players don't use bushes - bushes are still in the game.  Most players don't use hard cover - still in the game.  Get out of here with this crap "its too difficult so we removed it".  

Whens the last time a mod even checked this thread?

Edited by cloudwalkr, Feb 05 2019 - 22:53.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users