Jump to content


OBJ268 can't pen the bottom plate of Grillie15 in 100 m, no wonder i am not paying


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

jamieliu #1 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 04:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

Hey, just so you know, having a tons of tanks and leaving them unbalanced is gonna lose your crowd, wot. I just had this game in which I was OBJ268 and shot a Grillie15 in its under plate within 100m range and it bounced.

 

Seriously, give me a reason to pay you guys. You keep pumping a bunch of tanks out and fail to manage and balance the strength and weakness of each tank and hope people would just dish out their hard earned money just because there is another new line or tanks being conjured with your magic wand and dust. No, I am utterely pissed to the point my urine can melt through the metal plate of Enterprise. 


Edited by jamieliu, Jan 19 2019 - 04:37.


VooDooKobra #2 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 04:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 9899 battles
  • 5,732
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 18 2019 - 20:33, said:

Hey, just so you know, having a tons of tanks and leaving them unbalanced is gonna lose your crowd, wot. I just had this game in which I was OBJ268 and shot a Grillie15 in its under plate within 100m range and it bounced.

 

Seriously, give me a reason to pay you guys. You keep pumping a bunch of tanks out and fail to manage and balance the strength and weakness of each tank and hope people would just dish out their hard earned money just because there is another new line or tanks being conjured with your magic wand and dust. No, I am utterely pissed to the point my urine can melt through the metal plate of Enterprise. 

 

do you have a replay?  i would love to see that angle you shot the grilles underplate at.  you may have just hit that autobounce angle

The_Iron_Bullet #3 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 05:08

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 19247 battles
  • 599
  • [WONKA] WONKA
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014
People say the ELC can't bounce a shot but it does.

BillDing1 #4 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 05:15

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7809 battles
  • 426
  • Member since:
    03-01-2014
https://tanks.gg/tank/grille-15/model?cs=obj-268&vm=live replay pls.

xXx_Dead_Zombie_xXx #5 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 05:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 41399 battles
  • 3,640
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011
clicked the little circle thingy to the right of his battle count, and realized I would be lowering my IQ if i tried to respond to his OP tank talk pertaining to the grille 15

jamieliu #6 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 05:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostVooDooKobra, on Jan 19 2019 - 03:50, said:

 

do you have a replay?  i would love to see that angle you shot the grilles underplate at.  you may have just hit that autobounce angle

 

it's a straight shot and boucned.

Gothraul #7 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 05:29

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 2426 battles
  • 5,681
  • Member since:
    11-17-2014
My favorite is when one aims for the middle of a upper or lower plate only to hear critical hit doing no damage while there is clearly a mark where you had shot at.

ogHaKo #8 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 05:39

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 34325 battles
  • 738
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    11-14-2011

3-caliber rule does not apply to HEAT rounds, so shooting a HEAT round at an extremely angled armor plate, be it 1 or more millimeters of thickness, will make it bounce. Perhaps that is what happened. If not, then your shell should've went a tiny bit too low and hit his track instead, which sometimes produce weird crew responses such as "bounced" or "we didn't even scratch them!"

 

If none of the above apply - a replay is needed.


Edited by ogHaKo, Jan 19 2019 - 05:43.


jamieliu #9 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 05:44

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostBillDing1, on Jan 19 2019 - 04:15, said:

 

i don't have it. what software do i need to have the replay?

JesterOne #10 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 05:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22464 battles
  • 334
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
The game

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 19 2019 - 12:44, said:

 

i don't have it. what software do i need to have the replay?

 

It's in the game's options, just tick the right checkbox. Sad that you don't know that with 40k battles and after 6 years...

jamieliu #11 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 06:15

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostJesterOne, on Jan 19 2019 - 04:59, said:

The game

 

It's in the game's options, just tick the right checkbox. Sad that you don't know that with 40k battles and after 6 years...

 

i don't keep all the movie clips in my hard drive, ok? talk like you know everything about this game.

Insanefriend #12 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 06:17

    Captain

  • Players
  • 45896 battles
  • 1,743
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
More likely the shot hit the gun, as that tends to happen when the tank is 75% gun barrel.  I get lots of those hits on my Waffenträger auf Pz. IV, which is amazing, though on the other hand if they don't hit your gun you pretty much loose crew or modules.

JesterOne #13 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 07:38

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22464 battles
  • 334
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 19 2019 - 13:15, said:

 

i don't keep all the movie clips in my hard drive, ok? talk like you know everything about this game.

 

They are not movie clips, they are replays, around 1MB per game on average. They help you (or others) to figure out why stuff like what you described happened. You can empty the folder (yes, they end up in one folder for convenience) every once in a while, it's really no big deal.

 

I don't know all about the game, but find it sad that someone after so many years not even had a good look at the options menu. There are so many important settings that can help you with the game.



Dirizon #14 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 07:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 27926 battles
  • 5,259
  • [PINGU] PINGU
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

Replay, or it did not happen

 

Were you using AP or HEAT

 



Firemoth #15 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 08:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 38039 battles
  • 4,369
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011

why would you aim at the lower glacies of a grille15? so the dirt can eat your shot? especially in a derpy 268 with its bad gun handling.

 

put your cursor so you get as much grille15 as you can inside of your aim circle


Edited by Firemoth, Jan 19 2019 - 08:37.


Son__Of__Anarchy #16 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 08:42

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29034 battles
  • 2,598
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostFiremoth, on Jan 19 2019 - 08:35, said:

why would you aim at the lower glacies of a grille15? so the dirt can eat your shot? especially in a derpy 268 with its bad gun handling.

 

put your cursor so you get as much grille15 as you can inside of your aim circle

 

that takes brain to think and execute..

at least half brain needed..

 

you believe OP has it?

i met him in few other topics before and all i can tell, he is not the "brightest.."

 

edit: he aimed the lower plate because, how else would he penetrate a paper thin armored Grille?

        can you imagine him shooting against a type 5? or a maus? LOL


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Jan 19 2019 - 09:02.


jamieliu #17 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 09:09

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Jan 19 2019 - 07:42, said:

 

that takes brain to think and execute..

at least half brain needed..

 

you believe OP has it?

i met him in few other topics before and all i can tell, he is not the "brightest.."

 

edit: he aimed the lower plate because, how else would he penetrate a paper thin armored Grille?

        can you imagine him shooting against a type 5? or a maus? LOL

 

thank you for implying that I am stupid. I aimed at the lower glacier in hope to one shot him because I was on the mission to deal twice dmg of the HP of my tank. This forum is growing sour is because of people like you who look down on others.

jamieliu #18 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 09:11

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostDirizon, on Jan 19 2019 - 06:55, said:

Replay, or it did not happen

 

Were you using AP or HEAT

 

 

Regular AP.

View PostFiremoth, on Jan 19 2019 - 07:35, said:

why would you aim at the lower glacies of a grille15? so the dirt can eat your shot? especially in a derpy 268 with its bad gun handling.

 

put your cursor so you get as much grille15 as you can inside of your aim circle

 

I tried to one shot the tank because I need to dmg twice the HP of my tank.

jamesboss #19 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 09:15

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 16790 battles
  • 281
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015
47% win rate after 41k battles and you think a bounce on a grille is the problem 

VooDooKobra #20 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 09:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 9899 battles
  • 5,732
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 19 2019 - 01:11, said:

 

Regular AP.

 

I tried to one shot the tank because I need to dmg twice the HP of my tank.

 

HE would have been a better choice imo




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users