Jump to content


mod help

mod mods game mod game mods

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ta_Hun_Kwai #1 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 18:37

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17058 battles
  • 1,545
  • Member since:
    07-21-2014
Is there a mod that will list all my premium tanks with a gold name or with a special highlight in the service record so I can tell them apart from nonpremium tanks

Tolos #2 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 18:40

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 18,310
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View PostYao_Wang, on Jan 19 2019 - 17:37, said:

Is there a mod that will list all my premium tanks with a gold name or with a special highlight in the service record so I can tell them apart from nonpremium tanks

 

Cant remember 100% what its called, but there is definitely a mod that does that in aslains. or at least their used to be. I think its called ' Gold premiums ' or something

 



Ta_Hun_Kwai #3 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 19:03

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17058 battles
  • 1,545
  • Member since:
    07-21-2014

View PostTolos, on Jan 19 2019 - 09:40, said:

 

Cant remember 100% what its called, but there is definitely a mod that does that in aslains. or at least their used to be. I think its called ' Gold premiums ' or something

 

 

I have that I didn't find it ill try again

CDNTankerjoe #4 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 19:09

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 75175 battles
  • 108
  • Member since:
    01-14-2013
it is definitely in Aslains and makes the  tanks  gold colored

Attached Files

  • Attached File   Aslain gold tanks.PNG   27.86K


Ta_Hun_Kwai #5 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 19:35

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17058 battles
  • 1,545
  • Member since:
    07-21-2014
damn it I can't use the type 59 skin with the gold tank skin how do I go and edit what mods I turned on?

Edited by Yao_Wang, Jan 19 2019 - 19:51.


VelvetGauntlet #6 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 19:42

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1564 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    06-21-2013

View PostCDNTankerjoe, on Jan 19 2019 - 18:09, said:

it is definitely in Aslains and makes the  tanks  gold colored

 

That's just in the Carousel, I think.  but it may make the names gold-colored in the service record too, because mine are listed that way

 

https://imgur.com/a/FWkajV3

 



VelvetGauntlet #7 Posted Jan 19 2019 - 20:37

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1564 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    06-21-2013

the gold type 59 skin is a separate one in Aslain's, under tank skins

 



jesse098 #8 Posted Feb 21 2019 - 15:52

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 81194 battles
  • 102
  • [MMAD] MMAD
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012

aslains will let you set prem tanks in gold

 







Also tagged with mod, mods, game mod, game mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users