global map clan player 50% search battle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AA_13052014 #1 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 05:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 48772 battles
  • [EOR] EOR
Hi there! I'm looking for a clan to participate in Soldiers of Fortune event on global map. Never played on global map before. My winrate is slightly above 50% and I have over 40k battles. Got some tier 10's to use for the occasion. If you/your clan are interested, let me know, pm. Cheers!

Desert_Fox_1969 #2 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 05:52

Captain

• -Players-
  • 31123 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Check us out !!!

HHOUR is our “Social Clan”.
- Players of all skill level are welcome to join.
- There are no requirements to participate in any activities,

D-DAY is our “Competitive Clan”.
1) D-DAY conducts activities including Clan Wars, Advances, Strongholds, Training, Games, & other events.
2) Members must have a recent WN8 of *1000+ and at least 1 viable Clan Wars tank.

We recruit through TS: Jump in and chat with one of us.

ts.clanDDAY.com

We finished in 28th for Season 9 and 53rd Season 10 (we were using the season for training, not seriously pushing the map) and we have very good relationships with some top clans.  For the upcoming season we're looking to push hard, so you'd be getting in at just the right time.

Drop by Teamspeak and meet the guys.

Main thing with us is that while we will play very hard to be competitive,  we're here to have fun.  It's just a game, and real life still comes first.

Here's the recruiting thread:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/590814-d-day-and-h-hour-the-place-you-want-to-be/

Slone #3 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 06:06

Captain

• Players
  • 19452 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

Damned Demons (DD-S) is an established long running clan (though we've gone through a couple name changes) with a mature player base and a stable leadership. I think we're rated about #60. We play Strongholds and do Advances every night, and CW when it's available. We like to play competitively, but we all have real lives, family and jobs, so WoT is clearly a game, not an obligation. We like to joke, laugh and give each other a hard time, so if you have a thin skin, this isn't the clan for you. Here's a link to our recruiting thread with more info about our team:

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Drop me a message if you have any questions or want additional information, or stop into our Team Speak and meet some of our folks, see if we'd be a good fit for each other.

Good Luck in your clan search.

Regards-

Slone

BigDollarBillz #4 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 07:28

Major

• Players
  • 37707 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
You're more than welcome to check us out at NEON_. If you would like to talk hit me up on here or in game for our ts info. good luck on your search.

Also tagged with global map, clan, player, 50%, search, battle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users