match making Arty

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Krye #1 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 06:15

Private

• Players
  • 19848 battles
  • [N0RAD] N0RAD
the MM is still broken .... terrible. any time you have a 2 tier spread its not good no matter what the Tank. it just sucks. there is no way that armor vrs skill in a 2 tier jump is fair or realistic. ive been around a long time with this game and yes the graphics are AWESOME! however the changes made to Arty are very bad....broken even. this is supposed to be historical game play but however it has become " lets stop the crying for kids sake" ... developers listen up. fix the game. my money and time are valuable to me and i love the game but fix the MM, ARTY damage crap and reform this game to somewhat of if its brke fix it and if its not leave it alone. 1 tier between tanks yes especially for TDs and arty even maybe some heavy alpha tanks that can really pack a punch but not 2 tiers. Arty rounds need to be brought back to original state. this stun stuff is somewhat real but it by no means off sets the damage. the maps are really a lot better .... actually much appreciated. Again Graphics are top notch and make game play fun and more exciting. mainly in my opinion the arty damage is a issue and tier spread has got better but still needs real attention. premium rounds... leave them be....its not broke ...let them cry about it. its still the best game ive ever played but i do like to place my opinion in when i feel its time, i have hardly ever made a post but please developers give this more thought. Great Game and awesome graphics.... Krye

Edited by Krye, Jan 20 2019 - 06:17.

DeathComesForU #2 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 06:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 10963 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

The MM is still a whole lot better than it used to be 2 or even 1 year ago... Idk why people keep crying about it since its a whole lot better now than ever. Same-tier MM makes matches stale and everyone camps while 2 or at most 1 tier spreads make it at least somewhat interesting. 3+ tier spreads were terrible and made all bottom tiers useless, but now 3/5/7 is actually a really nice balanced way to spice things up. 

-You want arty buffed again? hahahaha

cKy_ #3 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 06:31

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1528 battles
  • [KITTI] KITTI

View PostDeathComesForU, on Jan 20 2019 - 17:25, said:

The MM is still a whole lot better than it used to be 2 or even 1 year ago... Idk why people keep crying about it since its a whole lot better now than ever. Same-tier MM makes matches stale and everyone camps while 2 or at most 1 tier spreads make it at least somewhat interesting. 3+ tier spreads were terrible and made all bottom tiers useless, but now 3/5/7 is actually a really nice balanced way to spice things up. 

The MM is better than a year ago? The template system was added over a year ago pal. And so what if it was better? That doesn't make the current system good. 

Bolted_On #4 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 06:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 63156 battles

View PostDeathComesForU, on Jan 20 2019 - 05:25, said:

Every one is entitled to their opinion.  But, I've been playing this game longer than you, and NO, the MM is NOT better than it used to be, right now it is a total cluster to the nth degree.   And players are getting fed up with it. 

heavymetal1967 #5 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 06:41

Major

• Players
  • 67683 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jan 20 2019 - 00:31, said:

And so what if it was better? That doesn't make the current system good. 

QFT and plus one.

DeathComesForU #6 Posted Jan 20 2019 - 22:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 10963 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostBolted_On, on Jan 20 2019 - 05:34, said:

Every one is entitled to their opinion.  But, I've been playing this game longer than you, and NO, the MM is NOT better than it used to be, right now it is a total cluster to the nth degree.   And players are getting fed up with it. 

*Scoffs* Of course your account is older than my re-roll. Original account was made Dec 31, 2011. Checkmate. 

Also tagged with match making, Arty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users