Quick CW question r/t earning Credits

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

WaywardChild #1 Posted Jan 21 2019 - 19:44

Captain

• Players
  • 38639 battles
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_
Does an average player make Silver/Credits on the average with CW? I know everyone wants to shoot Gold and maybe run Food, that gets expensive. I believe the chances of an average player to earn a tank are small, so where's the draw? I know the results are not counted in stats (Big whoop there). So I'm just wondering about the overall cost to run CW. Thanks for your time.

BigDollarBillz #2 Posted Jan 21 2019 - 19:50

Major

• Players
  • 38772 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
It can get quiet costly if your clan does several drops a night. I have always told my guys not to sell their large consumables if anyway possible. The big plus is just being able to run and try to do decent on the map. For us it isn't about getting a tank but setting a goal for the gold payout to clans at the end. Plus even if you don't finish in the top 2700, you still have a chance at getting in a winning bid for one of the tanks, if you have the bonds.

kasan781 #3 Posted Jan 21 2019 - 20:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 33616 battles
  • [WASHD] WASHD
Yeah, I would have to agree with BigDollarBillz that clan wars do get pretty expensive. You are increasing the odds of winning if you put on your best load out for the battle and that is why people prefer to load gold rounds and premium consumables. On average if you load full gold and prem consumables and depending on the tank type you play, you would lose around 20-50k credits if you shot a lot and win the battle. Of course if you lose the battle the cost to resupply would be much higher. I would suggest popping a clan credit boost to offset these losses and maximizing winning profits if your clan have them available. 

Slone #4 Posted Jan 21 2019 - 21:00

Captain

• Players
  • 20203 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
For an average player in an average clan playing every night for the 14 day campaign figure you'll spend at least a million credits.

WaywardChild #5 Posted Jan 21 2019 - 21:48

Captain

• Players
  • 38639 battles
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_
Ouch, 1 million? I just joined this Clan to see what CW's was all about. Yes, if you check my record I was in a good Clan but I sucked so I didn't get to play much. Get Guys and Gals, I just wanted to play in more of the meaningful games. Good luck out there tonight, thanks for your input.

_Smang_ #6 Posted Jan 21 2019 - 21:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38070 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
You WILL lose silver. You WILL NOT make huge amounts of gold. It's about doing end game competition. For most people, you start in a poor clan wars clan to learn what its about and over time move up into more decent clans and start to see payouts. You don't usually go from little league straight to the majors (and in that metaphor your parents are paying the "silver" deficit ). You play because you want to compete.

Slone #7 Posted Jan 21 2019 - 21:53

Captain

• Players
  • 20203 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Post_Smang_EZ_Spread_jesu, on Jan 21 2019 - 15:49, said:

You play because you want to compete.

Yep, exactly. And for me that means getting my butt kicked a lot and spending a bunch of credits. But I get to play competitively against some darneed good players and hopefully learn a thing or two. Personally, I'd MUCH rather get my [edited]handed to me in CW that play pubbies any day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users