Jump to content


After game defamation and threat. I am suing this guy


  • Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

jamieliu #21 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:12

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostGeneral_Safety, on Jan 22 2019 - 04:10, said:

OP needs to grow up.

 

Calling people names is a grown up?

I see no future in your country. Kids IQ seems to be dropping to chimps level nowadays.


Edited by jamieliu, Jan 22 2019 - 05:12.


Klaatu_Nicto #22 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,584
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012


cKy_ #23 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:18

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4344 battles
  • 2,292
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 22 2019 - 16:12, said:

 

Calling people names is a grown up?

I see no future in your country. Kids IQ seems to be dropping to chimps level nowadays.

 

Calling people names is a hell of a lot more grown-up than what you did my dude. Try having a little self-awareness in the future.

BigDollarBillz #24 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 38772 battles
  • 4,421
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
OMG OP grow a pair for once. This is the internet. If that is the worst thing that has ever been said to you, then consider yourself lucky.

cloudwalkr #25 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:26

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 56244 battles
  • 5,967
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011
Please, OP, keep us updated on the law suit.  I'm waiting on pins and needles.

jamieliu #26 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Jan 22 2019 - 04:20, said:

OMG OP grow a pair for once. This is the internet. If that is the worst thing that has ever been said to you, then consider yourself lucky.

 

LOL, calling people name is a grown up? Wow. the downfall of white civilization. Is that how you raise your kids? Go out and spew crap onto people they aren't happy with?

Edited by jamieliu, Jan 22 2019 - 05:39.


NutrientibusMeaGallus #27 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 22674 battles
  • 5,663
  • [FILOX] FILOX
  • Member since:
    10-26-2012

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 21 2019 - 23:12, said:

I see no future in your country. 

 

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 21 2019 - 23:28, said:

LOL, calling people name is a grown up? Wow. the downfall of white civilization.

     What does race or nationality have to do with anything? 



jamieliu #28 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:38

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostNutrientibusMeaGallus, on Jan 22 2019 - 04:30, said:

 

     What does race or nationality have to do with anything? 

 

Well, I think LAW was created to put order in a civilization. As for white civilization, known for it stressing the importance of individual rights and thus made the law to reflect their value and belief. That's why defaming constitutes an infringement of individual rights in the white civilization. Apparently your highly respected forefathers didn't see this degenerates coming.

BaconMeLoveIt #29 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:40

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14117 battles
  • 2,070
  • [-STN-] -STN-
  • Member since:
    06-10-2016
That was a funny exchange. But at least the other player stopped. :D

StoneTitan #30 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:52

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 3990 battles
  • 833
  • Member since:
    02-24-2013
OP, I heard he's suing you for talking about his mom.:trollface::popcorn:

cKy_ #31 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4344 battles
  • 2,292
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 22 2019 - 16:28, said:

 

LOL, calling people name is a grown up? Wow. the downfall of white civilization. Is that how you raise your kids? Go out and spew crap onto people they aren't happy with?

 

  Once again, you were a hell of a lot more childish than the other guy. Also, "the downfall of white civilization"... It's a little something called freedom of speech. Being able to sue someone just because your  pwecious wittle feelings got hurt would be the downfall of civilization. I'm not even going to touch the white part.

churchill50 #32 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20562 battles
  • 2,143
  • [HIME] HIME
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

So, let me get this straight.

 

Someone insults the OP on the internet.

OP gets offended.

OP makes a thread threatening to sue (when we all know sueing in this situation is ****ing retarded).

OP refuses to post a replay.

OP starts spouting nonsense.

 

Did I get that just about right? I'm still wondering what the most retarded part of that whole exchange is.



Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #33 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:56

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26350 battles
  • 2,694
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

I go away for a little while, and the [edited] starts flowing?

 

I should be gone more.



gpc_4 #34 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 05:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 43302 battles
  • 4,773
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
You sound like a crazy person. 

cKy_ #35 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:01

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4344 battles
  • 2,292
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

View Postgpc_4, on Jan 22 2019 - 16:59, said:

You sound like a crazy person. 

 

​He is a crazy person.

jamieliu #36 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:05

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostcKy_, on Jan 22 2019 - 04:53, said:

 

  Once again, you were a hell of a lot more childish than the other guy. Also, "the downfall of white civilization"... It's a little something called freedom of speech. Being able to sue someone just because your  pwecious wittle feelings got hurt would be the downfall of civilization. I'm not even going to touch the white part.

 

Freedom of speech. Of course, you are free to say anything, but you have to be responsible for what comes out of your mouth. That's why we call untruthful junk like what you are spewing "lie", "defamation" and "smearing." My god, seriously? White civilization is down from here on. I hope you don't unload your pathetic genes into a poor woman. My god...God bless white civilization!

 



jamieliu #37 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46794 battles
  • 882
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View Postchurchill50, on Jan 22 2019 - 04:53, said:

So, let me get this straight.

 

Someone insults the OP on the internet.

OP gets offended.

OP makes a thread threatening to sue (when we all know sueing in this situation is ****ing retarded).

OP refuses to post a replay.

OP starts spouting nonsense.

 

Did I get that just about right? I'm still wondering what the most retarded part of that whole exchange is.

 

It's spelled "suing." Thank you. By the way, I guess your family does go out spewing crap on people they are not happy with, right?

VooDooKobra #38 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 9889 battles
  • 5,728
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 21 2019 - 22:05, said:

 

Freedom of speech. Of course, you are free to say anything, but you have to be responsible for what comes out of your mouth. That's why we call untruthful junk like what you are spewing "lie", "defamation" and "smearing." My god, seriously? White civilization is down from here on. I hope you don't unload your pathetic genes into a poor woman. My god...God bless white civilization!

 

 

what he did was not defamation under any definition of the law, but lets try putting this up a second time

 

Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and must have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.

 

there is no third party present the is talking to so its not slander and printed media again no third person was involved so no libel either

 

your good name was not smeared either because he did not include others in the information, you did by posting it here 


Edited by VooDooKobra, Jan 22 2019 - 06:23.


xrays_ #39 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 52133 battles
  • 4,255
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 21 2019 - 23:04, said:

2 arties, 1 tier 6 1 tier 7, 1 medium tier 7 and 1 td tier 6. I drew all arty fire in the end of the game and flanked their base and helped the team reverse the loss to a win, and I am useless?
Wow, you must be a tank god with a barrel sticking out from your forehead.

 

Um, that's not a replay, that's a story... The only people that need protection is the rest of us from having to read these crybaby sob stories every day about some mediocre player being called a ninny in an online video game about tank warfare.

 

x.



cKy_ #40 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4344 battles
  • 2,292
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 22 2019 - 17:05, said:

 

Freedom of speech. Of course, you are free to say anything, but you have to be responsible for what comes out of your mouth. That's why we call untruthful junk like what you are spewing "lie", "defamation" and "smearing." My god, seriously? White civilization is down from here on. I hope you don't unload your pathetic genes into a poor woman. My god...God bless white civilization!

 

 

Also, I like how you see that as defamation. That was just one game, and you've played over 40k of them. The guy wasn't even that harsh. I probably would've made you cry, seeing how you responded to those relatively tame messages with the threat to sue.

 

You should sue WarGaming for making your terrible stats public, as that is clearly defamation too. Wait, your terrible  stats? Does that count as defamation? Am I now liable? Oh golly gosh, this is a nightmare!

 

I can assure you that whenever I see you, in game or in the forums, I will be talking trash to you. I WANT you to sue me, you scaremongering prick.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users