After game defamation and threat. I am suing this guy

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Gothraul #41 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 2426 battles

View Postenjineer, on Jan 22 2019 - 04:35, said:

The issue is he's probably correct.  There's far too many of you terribad players that sit on the redline in top tier tanks doing nothing.

^This so much and I despise players who do this regardless of the tanks they are playing regardless of the team comps or maps, excessively passive players are Useless because they not only do not support their teams they don't perform map control in any capacity.

_Tsavo_ #42 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:32

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45825 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE
This thread is dumb.   A bit entertaining for the lunacy value, but still dumb. 

cKy_ #43 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 4306 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View Post_Tsavo_, on Jan 22 2019 - 17:32, said:

This thread is dumb.   A bit entertaining for the lunacy value, but still dumb. 

​I love it. I live for this stuff.

tod914 #44 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:33

Major

• Players
  • 64357 battles

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 21 2019 - 22:28, said:

Well, he stopped calling me names after I told him I was gonna sue him.

PromptNeutron #45 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:34

Private

• Players
  • 41445 battles
This post will disappear and you will get a warning from the moderator concerning it.  It discusses legal matters.  Discussing legal matters is against forum rules.  If you have your settings to send you an email for each reply, you will have a record of everything in the post though.  Ask me how I know. 

jamieliu #46 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46794 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jan 22 2019 - 05:30, said:

Also, I like how you see that as defamation. That was just one game, and you've played over 40k of them. The guy wasn't even that harsh. I probably would've made you cry, seeing how you responded to those relatively tame messages with the threat to sue.

You should sue WarGaming for making your terrible stats public, as that is clearly defamation too. Wait, your terrible  stats? Does that count as defamation? Am I now liable? Oh golly gosh, this is a nightmare!

I can assure you that whenever I see you, in game or in the forums, I will be talking trash to you. I WANT you to sue me, you scaremongering prick.

Your previous statement has shown that in your view it is OK to go out and spew derogatory comments at anyone as you please. You are already a failure, why are you trying so hard to prove it again?

My stats? LOL, I am only interested in reward tanks, stats is not what I have in mind. Pathetic you judge others based on your own value just like this idiot who spewed junk on others. Oh wait, I hope you aren't from the same civilization as him in which it's OK to spew crap on people as you please. Pathetic.

tod914 #47 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:43

Major

• Players
  • 64357 battles

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 21 2019 - 22:52, said:

You were not in the battle and talk like you were there.

Without a replay, neither were you.

Without an actual screen shot of the chat session, that didn't exist either.

Spoiler

Edited by tod914, Jan 22 2019 - 06:44.

TeamTerrible #48 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4318 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 21 2019 - 23:04, said:

2 arties, 1 tier 6 1 tier 7, 1 medium tier 7 and 1 td tier 6. I drew all arty fire in the end of the game and flanked their base and helped the team reverse the loss to a win, and I am useless? Wow, you must be a tank god with a barrel sticking out from your forehead.

Thats not a replay lol

cKy_ #49 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 4306 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 22 2019 - 17:40, said:

Your previous statement has shown that in your view it is OK to go out and spew derogatory comments at anyone as you please. You are already a failure, why are you trying so hard to prove it again?

My stats? LOL, I am only interested in reward tanks, stats is not what I have in mind. Pathetic you judge others based on your own value just like this idiot who spewed junk on others. Oh wait, I hope you aren't from the same civilization as him in which it's OK to spew crap on people as you please. Pathetic.

"Only interested in reward tanks" Is that why you've only gotten as high as the T55A...? You don't even have the Excaliber. Oh, and don't worry. I typically don't play with stats in mind either. I just know what I'm doing majority of the time, as in I'm not driving around the map in a braindead state like some... (won't name names). 

"Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false"

As far as I can see, everything that the guy talking to you was completely true.

And, to answer your question, yes it is OK to go around saying whatever you like, as long as it's to people like you.

Talking about my "civilisation" as if you know where I live. Keep trying.

Edited by cKy_, Jan 22 2019 - 06:49.

jamieliu #50 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 06:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46794 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jan 22 2019 - 05:48, said:

"Only interested in reward tanks" Is that why you've only gotten as high as the T55A...? You don't even have the Excaliber. Oh, and don't worry. I typically don't play with stats in mind either. I just know what I'm doing majority of the time, as in I'm not driving around the map in a braindead state like some... (won't name names). 

"Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false"

As far as I can see, everything that the guy talking to you was completely true.

And, to answer your question, yes it is OK to go around saying whatever you like, as long as it's to people like you.

Talking about my "civilisation" as if you know where I live. Keep trying.

I might not be the best player, but having a t55a shows you what I am working on. Why don't you grind out all reward tanks instead of minding my stats? Oh wait, you are the stats paddie, probably just stayed behind and watched others get killed without providing support because your STATS means everything. LOL

I won't be able to find any civilization that encourage people spewing out uneducated and derogatory comments on anyone, but you are special. I give you that. I hope God have mercy on your civilization. What a joke.

Edited by jamieliu, Jan 22 2019 - 07:00.

cKy_ #51 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 07:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 4306 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 22 2019 - 17:58, said:

I might not be the best player, but having a t55a shows you what I am working on. Why don't you grind out all reward tanks instead of minding my stats? Oh wait, you are the stats paddie, probably just stayed behind and watched others get killed without providing support because your STATS means everything. LOL

I won't be able to find any civilization that encourage people spewing out uneducated and derogatory comments on anyone, but you are special. I give you that. I hope God have mercy on your civilization. What a joke.

I see you stayed quiet on the defamation part of my comment. Does that mean I win?

Side note: Any "civilisation" that has a majority of the population still believe in that God fella has already failed...

jamieliu #52 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 07:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46794 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jan 22 2019 - 06:04, said:

I see you stayed quiet on the defamation part of my comment. Does that mean I win?

Side note: Any "civilisation" that has a majority of the population still believe in that God fella has already failed...

God bless you is just an expression...my god...your civilization..., one of a kind. 

I helped the team win the battle and he called me all sorts of names, right... your eyes are too small to read?

EVEN I did cause the team to lose, he still doesn't have the right to call me those derogatory names. But it's OK with you and your civilization.

Oh...god. You are one of those people who knows nothing but eager to spew your non-sense. Are you 3?

Edited by jamieliu, Jan 22 2019 - 07:10.

TeamTerrible #53 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 07:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4318 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostcKy_, on Jan 22 2019 - 01:04, said:

Well...in most of our eyes yes but the OP may be in denial.

Still waiting on the replay so we can see what triggered this emotional outburst but somebody might be hiding something :hiding:

cKy_ #54 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 07:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 4306 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 22 2019 - 18:07, said:

God bless you is just an expression...my god...your civilization..., one of a kind. 

I helped the team win the battle and he called me all sorts of names, right... your eyes are too small to read? Oh...god. You are one of those people who knows nothing but eager to spew your non-sense. 

The 

You helped the team to win? Yeah right. If that was the case, then he wouldn't have messaged you at all. You quite clearly did something wrong, he called you out on it, and now you're spouting all sorts of nonsense (that's right, nonsense not non-sense, since you had the audacity to correct someone's spelling earlier). 

The thing is, you probably think you did everything right, and you probably think you did help the team to win. But that's just the baddie ignorance in you. 

jamieliu #55 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 07:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46794 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jan 22 2019 - 06:14, said:

You helped the team to win? Yeah right. If that was the case, then he wouldn't have messaged you at all. You quite clearly did something wrong, he called you out on it, and now you're spouting all sorts of nonsense (that's right, nonsense not non-sense, since you had the audacity to correct someone's spelling earlier). 

The thing is, you probably think you did everything right, and you probably think you did help the team to win. But that's just the baddie ignorance in you. 

LOL you think people behave reasonably? Because we won the game and you think everyone is going to be happy? Then I won't be pissed, would I? You are really simply minded, are you hill billy?

Edited by jamieliu, Jan 22 2019 - 07:25.

shinglefoot #56 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 07:47

Major

• Players
  • 25015 battles

My dad, God bless him, told me long ago "it is better to say nothing and be perceived a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"!

I'm thinking that applies here OP...

I really miss him, he wasn't a highly educated man, but he was a good man, and no fool.

jamieliu #57 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 07:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46794 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jan 22 2019 - 06:14, said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/UZefmkI

Here is the link to the match I've been talking about. Of course, for someone like you who will do whatever to win a debate will say "this is not the one, you need the video." Whatever.

Edited by jamieliu, Jan 22 2019 - 07:57.

TeamTerrible #58 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 08:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4318 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View Postjamieliu, on Jan 22 2019 - 01:56, said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/UZefmkI

Here is the link to the match I've been talking about. Of course, for someone like you who will do whatever to win a debate will say "this is not the one, you need the video." Whatever.

Thats a screenshot.......with no way of telling if the person in question was on your team.

What are you hiding? has to be something at this rate :sceptic:

Bosch_3 #59 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 08:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2540 battles
  • [FUBU] FUBU
I can't believe three (3) pages on this post....wow.  :popcorn:

SwollenOstrich #60 Posted Jan 22 2019 - 08:22

Captain

• Players
  • 24915 battles

Lol. I check back after a couple of hours and this thread is still here and the OP is not yet RO'd. 

Well. It is a holiday. Moderators will be back in the morning, I suppose. 

This thread IS going places...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users