It's like left mouse button stuck in constant fire mode - must hard reset

Fire Crash Hard Restart Stuck

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Passiflora8 #1 Posted Jan 25 2019 - 04:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 303 battles
This is a laptop with a touch screen. I am using a separate keyboard and mouse to play. Someone suggested that this might be the issue. When playing, everything kind of vibrates and the gun fires constantly with the arrow stuck at the bottom of the screen when the game is not on top. It is like the left mouse button is stuck or being repeatedly clicked. There is also a round circle around where the arrow gets stuck. Then there are a bunch of the round circles like something is clicking around the bottom of the screen. I don't know how to better describe it. I can't close the game out or control the mouse. It happens in the same place on the screen around the bottom middle. In the game, it will fire until there are no more shells. When I hit escape to leave the battle, it continues and clicks whatever is in that vicinity repeatedly. I have to do a hard reset on the computer to make it stop. I don't see another post like it.

Panman69 #2 Posted Jan 25 2019 - 04:45

Captain

• Players
  • 35958 battles

View PostPassiflora8, on Jan 25 2019 - 03:24, said:

This is a laptop with a touch screen. I am using a separate keyboard and mouse to play. Someone suggested that this might be the issue. When playing, everything kind of vibrates and the gun fires constantly with the arrow stuck at the bottom of the screen when the game is not on top. It is like the left mouse button is stuck or being repeatedly clicked. There is also a round circle around where the arrow gets stuck. Then there are a bunch of the round circles like something is clicking around the bottom of the screen. I don't know how to better describe it. I can't close the game out or control the mouse. It happens in the same place on the screen around the bottom middle. In the game, it will fire until there are no more shells. When I hit escape to leave the battle, it continues and clicks whatever is in that vicinity repeatedly. I have to do a hard reset on the computer to make it stop. I don't see another post like it.

Try disabling the touchscreen feature when playing. 

Make sure the mousepad is set to be disabled when an external mouse is attached. 

Ensure you've updated all the relevant drivers from the manufacture's website for the external mouse. 

ricko7 #3 Posted Jan 25 2019 - 07:29

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1428 battles
There was a post couple days back with someone with the same issue.Sounds like a new bug wg has made that only affects a few. Wg is good at that.Deleting wg file in %appdata% might help.This seems to cure lots of different issues....for a while.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users