• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Jan 25 2019 - 19:05

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3622 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockies! 

This weeks challenge is in the T-71 DA or CMCD.

Click Here above to head to the FB post to submit your high score.

All you have to do is check to see if you beat the high-score that is posted on Saturday, and submit your battle results to the Facebook or Twitter thread. If you do enjoy some free in game loot including gold, premium time and boosters. Be sure to submit your high-score by Sunday at the latest to qualify.

jack_smith_defender #2 Posted Jan 25 2019 - 20:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jan 25 2019 - 19:05, said:

Howdy Boom Jockies! 

This weeks challenge is in the T-71 DA or CMCD.

Click Here above to head to the FB post to submit your high score.

All you have to do is check to see if you beat the high-score that is posted on Saturday, and submit your battle results to the Facebook or Twitter thread. If you do enjoy some free in game loot including gold, premium time and boosters. Be sure to submit your high-score by Sunday at the latest to qualify.

​​Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

Penultimatum #3 Posted Jan 27 2019 - 09:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 5677 battles
Is it fine if I post a pic from and link to a wotreplays.eu replay of mine to the Twitter thread because I forgot to screenshot the battle report in-game during the session? The replay is from Saturday (and the wotreplays website shows that), so it should be eligible in terms of time frame.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users