Suggestion Clan Kick Player Reason

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lordsheen #1 Posted Jan 26 2019 - 00:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 27512 battles
  • [SOYUZ] SOYUZ

Three days ago, I kicked 55 inactive people out of my clan.

There currently isn't an option to send a message to players who are being excluded from a clan unless you launched the game client and manually send messages to each player. 

Players who are kicked out of clans probably receive a notification on worldoftanks.com and aren't given a reason unless the commander or executive officer that kicked the players sends messages to them in game.

Here is what my suggestion looks like:

Exclude from Clan suggestion example

(Squares are check boxes and circles are radio buttons)

Here is what the options would do: (Notification being seen on worldoftanks.com, wargaming.net, and in-game)

Reason is not checked:

Player receives notification "You have been excluded from clan [SHEEN]."

Reason is checked:

Inactivity - Player receives notification "You have been excluded from clan [SHEEN] for inactivity."

Misbehavior - Player receives notification "You have been excluded from clan [SHEEN] for misbehavior."

Service goals met - Player receives notification "You have been excluded from clan [SHEEN] and your contributions have been acknowledged."

Welcomed to rejoin is checked:

The following text would be at the end of the notification "You are welcomed to reapply to the clan."

My primary reason for making this suggestion is because players who are excluded from a clan don't know if they're welcomed to rejoin or not unless the person who kicked them sends them a message in-game.

Edited by lordsheen, Jan 26 2019 - 00:34.

Devil__Anse #2 Posted Jan 26 2019 - 00:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1810 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
fine idea

BigDollarBillz #3 Posted Jan 26 2019 - 00:29

Major

• Players
  • 37836 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

View Postlordsheen, on Jan 25 2019 - 18:10, said:

Three days ago, I kicked 55 inactive people out of my clan.

There currently isn't an option to send a message to players who are being excluded from a clan unless you launched the game client and manually send messages to each player who is being excluded. 

Players who are kicked out of clans probably receive a notification on worldoftanks.com and aren't given a reason unless the commander or executive officer that kicked the players sends messages to them in game.

Here is what my suggestion looks like:

Exclude from Clan suggestion example

(Squares are check boxes and circles are radio buttons)

Here is what the options would do: (Notification being seen on worldoftanks.com, wargaming.net, and in-game)

Reason is not checked:

Player receives notification "You have been excluded from clan [SHEEN]."

Reason is checked:

Inactivity - Player receives notification "You have been excluded from clan [SHEEN] for inactivity."

Misbehavior - Player receives notification "You have been excluded from clan [SHEEN] for misbehavior."

Service goals met - Player receives notification "You have been excluded from clan [SHEEN] and your contributions have been acknowledged."

Welcomed to rejoin is checked:

The following text would be at the end of the notification "You are welcomed to reapply to the clan."

My primary reason for making this suggestion is because players who are excluded from clan don't know if they're welcomed to rejoin or not unless the person who kicked them sends them a message in-game.

Good idea

The_Illusive_Man #4 Posted Jan 26 2019 - 00:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 12928 battles
Its an alright idea. Needs more options, and maybe a text field for custom msg's. 

dunniteowl #5 Posted Jan 26 2019 - 01:35

Major

• -Players-
  • 27102 battles

Not a "Clanner" since my MW2 days, but this is a good idea!

+1 OP, Wing Up!

OvO

SnakePliskan #6 Posted Jan 26 2019 - 02:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27 battles
Perhaps just create a reserve unit status that doesn't affect the total number of people in your clan. Then they can click an active button next time they log in to move them from reserve/inactive status to active again? But that would require five minutes of code change for WG and that would be unreasonable.

Edited by SnakePliskan, Jan 26 2019 - 02:30.

Also tagged with Suggestion, Clan, Kick, Player, Reason

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users