Wargaming Game Center 2019 Feedback

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Mazvo #61 Posted May 01 2019 - 19:44

Private

• Players
  • 21079 battles
  • [SEA] SEA

Weird~~~ Why now need to input redemption codes? I read your webpage everyday for missions, events and etc.... make this redemption so troublesome...
At times I am here for the fun and joy... to enjoy the game, yet I still need to remember to redeem, there goes my experiences wasted....

HAHA so now it makes it feels like "extra" work for players after all we are still want to get the good rewards from the game.

Do consider removing the feature, this "extra" work can make something more useful in other aspects in the game. (:

pillpusher1 #62 Posted May 27 2019 - 21:23

Private

• Players
  • 22262 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

Have some good words to share about this new Game Control Center, since this revision I have been able to get into all of the various games.  I previously was complaining about not being able to get in the Common Test Server, and now I get in seemlessly.  Well done on this fix!

ark7th #63 Posted Jun 10 2019 - 23:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8684 battles
  • [MUG-T] MUG-T
My feedback is actually a small complaint as well I am sure almost everyone has a problem with. Unless I am missing something... Can you make it so that we can easily sort through the camo, inscriptions, emblems, etc that we already own against the ones we don't own? Like a sorting feature that lets us see what stuff we already have, stuff that are on sale, and stuff that are either cost the least or cost the most, you know.. a basic sorting feature for the *Exterior* feature of our tanks? I would really love that. I am asking this because I can't for the life of me figure out how to find out which stuff I already have. I always end up going through everything just to find what I have in storage. I really need this, it saves time and headaches. Thank you for taking the time to read this and PLEASE consider it!

Edited by ark7th, Jun 10 2019 - 23:51.

IronPanterloons #64 Posted Jun 11 2019 - 00:58

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3614 battles

View Postark7th, on Jun 10 2019 - 16:51, said:

My feedback is actually a small complaint as well I am sure almost everyone has a problem with. Unless I am missing something... Can you make it so that we can easily sort through the camo, inscriptions, emblems, etc that we already own against the ones we don't own? Like a sorting feature that lets us see what stuff we already have, stuff that are on sale, and stuff that are either cost the least or cost the most, you know.. a basic sorting feature for the *Exterior* feature of our tanks? I would really love that. I am asking this because I can't for the life of me figure out how to find out which stuff I already have. I always end up going through everything just to find what I have in storage. I really need this, it saves time and headaches. Thank you for taking the time to read this and PLEASE consider it!

Actually, there's a button for that. I'm not in front of my PC so I'll try to dial you in by memory. When you're in the exterior changeup screen, the paint booth room, on the left you'll see the little sorting icons. Select the area you want to inspect (camo, emblems, etc.) then pick the icon on the left that looks like a little building. IIRC it's pretty much the same outline as the icon for buying a garage slot. At least I've always thought so. Anyway, that will show you only what you own in the particular group of decorations you're examining.

missweiyi #65 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 10:53

Private

• Players
  • 18299 battles
I play WOT every night, some times the server is not available. I hope there is a notice board to tell the players the maintiance schedule EVERYDAY. In that case, I do not need to waste my time to wait the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users