Wargaming Game Center 2019 Feedback

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Mazvo #61 Posted May 01 2019 - 19:44

Private

• Players
  • 21361 battles
  • [SEA] SEA

Weird~~~ Why now need to input redemption codes? I read your webpage everyday for missions, events and etc.... make this redemption so troublesome...
At times I am here for the fun and joy... to enjoy the game, yet I still need to remember to redeem, there goes my experiences wasted....

HAHA so now it makes it feels like "extra" work for players after all we are still want to get the good rewards from the game.

Do consider removing the feature, this "extra" work can make something more useful in other aspects in the game. (:

pillpusher1 #62 Posted May 27 2019 - 21:23

Private

• Players
  • 22549 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

Have some good words to share about this new Game Control Center, since this revision I have been able to get into all of the various games.  I previously was complaining about not being able to get in the Common Test Server, and now I get in seemlessly.  Well done on this fix!

ark7th #63 Posted Jun 10 2019 - 23:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8921 battles
  • [MUG-T] MUG-T
My feedback is actually a small complaint as well I am sure almost everyone has a problem with. Unless I am missing something... Can you make it so that we can easily sort through the camo, inscriptions, emblems, etc that we already own against the ones we don't own? Like a sorting feature that lets us see what stuff we already have, stuff that are on sale, and stuff that are either cost the least or cost the most, you know.. a basic sorting feature for the *Exterior* feature of our tanks? I would really love that. I am asking this because I can't for the life of me figure out how to find out which stuff I already have. I always end up going through everything just to find what I have in storage. I really need this, it saves time and headaches. Thank you for taking the time to read this and PLEASE consider it!

Edited by ark7th, Jun 10 2019 - 23:51.

IronPanterloons #64 Posted Jun 11 2019 - 00:58

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3771 battles

View Postark7th, on Jun 10 2019 - 16:51, said:

My feedback is actually a small complaint as well I am sure almost everyone has a problem with. Unless I am missing something... Can you make it so that we can easily sort through the camo, inscriptions, emblems, etc that we already own against the ones we don't own? Like a sorting feature that lets us see what stuff we already have, stuff that are on sale, and stuff that are either cost the least or cost the most, you know.. a basic sorting feature for the *Exterior* feature of our tanks? I would really love that. I am asking this because I can't for the life of me figure out how to find out which stuff I already have. I always end up going through everything just to find what I have in storage. I really need this, it saves time and headaches. Thank you for taking the time to read this and PLEASE consider it!

Actually, there's a button for that. I'm not in front of my PC so I'll try to dial you in by memory. When you're in the exterior changeup screen, the paint booth room, on the left you'll see the little sorting icons. Select the area you want to inspect (camo, emblems, etc.) then pick the icon on the left that looks like a little building. IIRC it's pretty much the same outline as the icon for buying a garage slot. At least I've always thought so. Anyway, that will show you only what you own in the particular group of decorations you're examining.

missweiyi #65 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 10:53

Private

• Players
  • 18883 battles
I play WOT every night, some times the server is not available. I hope there is a notice board to tell the players the maintiance schedule EVERYDAY. In that case, I do not need to waste my time to wait the game.

ACandieCaneKilling #66 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 10:57

Captain

• Players
  • 62459 battles
  • [TRIO] TRIO

RE: Upon death, your viewpoint is immediately spun around backwards (to face the opposite direction) & you lose your perspective on what just happened for no reason.

When a player is killed, the camera view is instantly reversed & the player's view is now directly behind them, leaving US disoriented & confused as to what just happened before we realize we were killed.

We dont realize what just happened until we look it up on the score recordings somewhere on the screen to see what happened, but even then I want to see it, not have it removed from my view point.

Why do we NOT get to see what just happened?

We do NOT get the chance to see the immediate reaction of the other tanks cause we are too busy trying to reorient ourselves.

We then have to take another few seconds to rotate BACK to face the enemy again to see just what transpired & face the direction we were facing at the time of our death. This makes NO SENSE at all.

What is the point of this happening?

THIS NEEDS TO STOP or at least give us a way to shut it off cause this drives me crazy & I cannot for the life of me figure out what the purpose of it is?

I can't see any reason for it so if you could enlighten me please do so.

If there is no actual reason for this spinning, disorienting effect, can you pls consider removing this nonsense from the game?

ATruk #67 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 14:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 57127 battles

View Postlatvius, on Jan 28 2019 - 10:30, said:

Thank you for putting in the preferred server option, I also had not seen the close when I close the game that's nice!

Where is this “preferred server” option in WGC? 

I do not want to play the South American server. 

Hydro4 #68 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 23:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 12380 battles
  • [WARMG] WARMG

When I first started playing this game, everything I read said it was "supposed to be" more realistic than any other tank game, which is what set it apart from the others. To this I have to ask.... WHY are you catering to the cry babies???   In whose world does an artillery not stand up to and destroy a light tank... especially at point blank range. You cater to the crybabies who don't know how or simply do not want to use their environment to prevent arty strikes. Arty should be one of the most feared tanks in the game, but you've made it a JOKE. Noone fears arty, they just get angry about being stunned, and now with wheeled lights, stun doesn't matter, they keep coming. Arty... Lowest health, lowest armor, longest reload, lowest survivability, and the lowest damage…. and you nerf it more??? I've been playing a while, Ive reffered friends to play, I have many premium tanks, and I have grinded my share of junk tanks too.... I used to really enjoy the game, however, with the nerfs to one of my favorite tanks (even if its not my most played class), it make the game less enjoyable. Stop the nerfs, and fix arty.

#Stopthenerfs   #FixArty

Hydro4 #69 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 23:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 12380 battles
  • [WARMG] WARMG
Bring back the old mission interface please. The website can be frustrating to have to deal with, multiple pages, multiple clicks long searches, just to find available benefits and missions.

ACandieCaneKilling #70 Posted Jul 21 2019 - 05:22

Captain

• Players
  • 62459 battles
  • [TRIO] TRIO

View PostHydro4, on Jul 14 2019 - 15:52, said:

Bring back the old mission interface please. The website can be frustrating to have to deal with, multiple pages, multiple clicks long searches, just to find available benefits and missions.

I AGREE in fact, when it changed to the new version I stopped doing missions cause there are so many clicks to be had, I cant possibly member which one I was at last, I cant keep track, I have to go back and forth and you know what? I HATE THAT. If I wanted to search for the missions and click nonstop repeatedly, Id go play that game, I wanna play tanks I dont wanna sit there clicking all day to work out what missions I wanna do, and don't and what I need to do it in.

IT originally said, the new version was to make it streamlined and more efficient, BS, BS, BS, on that, totally ruined it for me, I used to do missions daily, now I don't care, i can't find anyhting and it takes so long to find anything Im just wasting my time.

I WANT TO PLAY TANKS NOT click click all day looking for crap. WAKE UP WOT, stop making things harder.

Thank you for this moment of rant. :)

guille01 #71 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 22:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 61918 battles
  • [F-A-M] F-A-M
estan arruinando el juego pidiendo los clanes win 8 ,la malloria canpeando con lijeros ,los medianos en el fondo con los cazas de 8 partidas ganas 1 y cada dia ce pierden mas jugadores que buscan otros juegos

DiogiTheBald #72 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 18:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 2204 battles
I think WOT should do an event like IROC in Nascar.... Everyone gets the same tank in the battle, no upgrades, same tier and let the last tank standing win a prize...Then it would be mostly player skill and not upgrades or buying an advantage, that would win. Or maybe even 3 man teams or something. Maybe limit it to 1 to 3 battles in each tank or tier.

Arclight58 #73 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 13:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 54176 battles
Don't use it or care for it. I'd rather have the game fixed.

josif90 #74 Posted Aug 28 2019 - 11:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 91396 battles
  • [-TIC-] -TIC-

Used this pile of crud when WO warplanes 2 came out and needed it. Trashed two of my WOT installs (I have accounts on all the servers.)  and was constantly using resources. It would not close down fully and would not uninstall properly. I had to uninstall all it's crud by hand. I never did get to play WOWP 2 by the time I went to play it it wanted to update and said it needed the WGC. Which I will never install again.

Luckily my WOW and WOT do self updates. If they ever need the WGC I will simply stop playing them.

Cryptster #75 Posted Sep 07 2019 - 18:50

Private

• Players
  • 39986 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB

I made this comment with out fully reviewing update 1.6.1. 

Since whichever update recently introduced the "Premium Account" w/credit banking, X3xp & other mechanics, big kudos to WG btw Great features! It would be (I think) great to  have a filter option to view only those battles that the x3xp would apply too at the end of a tanking session. Having 30 some battles to open to see which ones qualify is daunting. Just a thought. 

Us_Marine_vet #76 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 20:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 693 battles
  • [F_O_G] F_O_G

Players are leaving the game faster than new players are joining 

Edited by Us_Marine_vet, Sep 16 2019 - 20:14.

Arclight58 #77 Posted Sep 22 2019 - 16:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 54176 battles

:sceptic: 

black_colt #78 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 17:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 4287 battles

View PostUs_Marine_vet, on Sep 16 2019 - 11:09, said:

Really - please provide independent verifiable documentation.

DVK9 #79 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 19:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26102 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

View PostxXx_Dead_Zombie_xXx, on Jan 28 2019 - 11:21, said:

not a fan of it, just another program to run in the background that isn't needed.

you can close it after you load the game you wanted. Sheesh the computer savvy of players is worse than I ever could believe.

I am old school computers starting with IBM punch cards but really most of what you need to know is usually taught in high school.

DVK9 #80 Posted Sep 23 2019 - 19:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26102 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

View PostUs_Marine_vet, on Sep 16 2019 - 13:09, said:

693 battles and you know this how?

I have been here for what 6 years and yes, quite a few left when servers were consolidated, Many left because Fortnite came out, many went to WOW's. Many play just the sandbox or test servers. I know I did for 6 months. This game has been around a long time for a battle simulation game. Look at EVE and the numbers that left it, WOW too. When shiney comes a lot leave for it. Now PUBG has caught on.  Did you really expect 20,000 players all playing pub battles at once? Even when there was 23,000 and change on, I rarely saw more than 300 in the que. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users