You tubers for the new players to watch

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

SnakePliskan #61 Posted Mar 02 2019 - 19:06

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27 battles

View PostRECON_RANGER, on Jan 30 2019 - 01:09, said:

Why are my stats important?  I am not a streamer.  This thread is about streamers, son, not me. 

Because you talk trash and proudly display them. Reminds me of the Green mans stats.

So far as QB the magnificent he is the master of click baiting and marketing. He reads the feedback on WoT and picks up the current hot buttons then tosses a video out like he discovered the issue is appalled by it. Riding his white horse as the champion of the little man of WoT. I give him a rousing thumbs up for theatrical marketing and making clicks happen.

If I actually want an informative an unbiased review I will watch Guido.

Edited by SnakePliskan, Mar 02 2019 - 19:06.

NutrientibusMeaGallus #62 Posted Mar 02 2019 - 19:15

Major

• Players
  • 22674 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX
 Don't forget a lot of youtubers live stream on twitch... You can watch people play from all over the world on there... See what they seem to do a lot for map awareness/learning etc...

Boghie #63 Posted Mar 02 2019 - 19:30

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8501 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostNutrientibusMeaGallus, on Mar 02 2019 - 13:15, said:

Don't forget a lot of youtubers live stream on twitch... You can watch people play from all over the world on there... See what they seem to do a lot for map awareness/learning etc...

Second this ^^^^^

When Guido1212 was inconsistently streaming (he still kinda is :-)) I called him out for it.  When you have kinda started stepping out of the Tomato Paste Primordial Pond Goo it is hugely beneficial to watch a good player make a mistake - and recover from it.  Twitch streams are all about that.  When you win 60% of your games you also lose 40% of your games.  How do you adjust to the games you made a critical mistake in and turn it into a close match or a win?

It is not the perfect games that teach, it is the imperfect ones

3bagsfull #64 Posted Mar 02 2019 - 20:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2713 battles
skill4ltu and SirFoch are platooning today.   It's refreshing to see them play tanks that the average joe plays, and even watch them play some crazy guns in tiers you just don't do and still be somewhat effective with them.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users