• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Jan 30 2019 - 18:55

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3842 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockies! 

Check out the new Wheelie Boys, Custom number inscriptions, and other great fun HERE

Edited by KRZYBooP, Feb 06 2019 - 18:52.

planeman777 #2 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 23:38

Private

• Players
  • 13832 battles
  • [-REM-] -REM-

*Looks for my precious boost mechanic, sees it isn't there*

Sigh.  Too difficult for players to figure out the benefits?  Isn't that what grinding a tank is for?  I know you have no say BooP, but I just have to say that's BS.

real_varroa #3 Posted Feb 07 2019 - 07:06

Private

• Players
  • 22050 battles
  • [STRNG] STRNG

The french wheeled tanks are impossible to hit. Especially on open level maps like Prokhorovka, it's impossible to do anything about it. What was wargaming thinking releasing these tanks? QuickyBaby made it very clear in his videos that the tanks are overpowered.

Please remove them. You're breaking the game.

Did you not heed the multiple cases of feedback that you keep introducing overpowered tanks, and people keep leaving the game because of that.

This might be the straw that will break the camel's back.

stalkervision #4 Posted Feb 07 2019 - 07:16

Major

• Players
  • 67379 battles
We need a WOWAV .. I don't like this mix myself.  :(

Hard_As_Iron #5 Posted Feb 07 2019 - 09:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 17650 battles
  • [KLICK] KLICK

***IMPORTANT FEEDBACK***

What's going on with the multithreading support? On the 1.4 Common Test Server, I was getting much improved performance at 4k resolution. On the 1.4 Live Server, I am getting very similar FPS to what I was getting on the 1.3 Live Server. Was multithreading not implemented? What's going on? Why was the Common Test Server performance so great, yet the live server is not?

Fury187 #6 Posted Feb 07 2019 - 17:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 20852 battles
  • [UMM] UMM
I don't if anyone else has noticed this but now the sounds seem a lot louder than they use to be.. I remember reading that so sound changes were going in but some of them are a bit hard to work with.  I have noticed that I had to turn down a lot of my sounds to keep from blowing out my ears since I ware a headset when I play.  The real down side to this is if you are in sniper mod the sound inside the tank when taking damage is extremely loud and is impossible to change.  I have had to adjust my sound so much that now I can't even tell when I've taken a hit while not in sniper mode. I don't know if this is the right area to mention this or not but there it is.

cornmesser #7 Posted Feb 07 2019 - 19:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 16007 battles
  • [MOTR] MOTR
French Wheeled vehicles have broken game for anything other than themselves.  They get to the middle and across faster than anyone can set up.  Plus, the are hard as hell to hit.  This has to be nerfed...

nindza81 #8 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 06:29

Private

• Players
  • 37641 battles
One question. Why would WG give OP tank to strongest clans? Isn't gold they are getting playing CW enough? Now you are giving them extra tier X tank to spam gold ammo on rest of the players. Playing CW is choice of clan and players, not campaign or mission and they are getting gold for holding land. Now if you want to make game just for them and not care for rest of the players go out and say it. I know you are trying to save dying  game but think little bit they are not one paying money they have gold from CWs. If this math is hard for you maybe you can hire somebody who has business experience. Being cheap and exploiting moderators for free is one thing but running business is other and there you need to pay for work.     

ImFairlyLocal #9 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 17:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 19137 battles
  • [KON] KON
free tank giving to unicom clans? l m a o the  tanks are paid by everyone else who pays lol u help considerably!!! sucks for us but hey its wat wargaming not the players 

Edited by ImFairlyLocal, Feb 08 2019 - 17:27.

Gen_Grant #10 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 18:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 40929 battles
  • [BURYU] BURYU

I am not sure why WG stopped making PC desktop Wall Papers the last one was a bit goofy with the horn from the ARL44 but anyhow. Could you please talk to the people at work and start posting the monthly wall papers with the new tanks and Maps. I have been going over to the EU and snagging some of their old ones. I am not sure how much work it was but I always looked forward to the download and new desk-topper. 

thanks. I have sent of requests through tech support but not gotten any feedback.

DushmanKush #11 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 03:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 8452 battles
Not at all thrilled with the new release. Wheeled vehicles, no. Why have a nearly impossible to hit vehicle? I would guess to make money as it certainly hasn't seemed to help the game play. The graphics seem of lesser quality even though the settings are the same. First impressions.

seth_321 #12 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 07:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 31565 battles
  • [_L-F_] _L-F_

WG controls the forums, will not allow me to post my thoughts or opinions freely. Maybe it will be part of their new secret agreement forced on end users, which that seems to be okay by law. Otherwise, they are scared, they don't wan the truth of their business.

Hard_As_Iron #13 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 12:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 17650 battles
  • [KLICK] KLICK

View PostHard_As_Iron, on Feb 07 2019 - 08:19, said:

***IMPORTANT FEEDBACK***

What's going on with the multithreading support? On the 1.4 Common Test Server, I was getting much improved performance at 4k resolution. On the 1.4 Live Server, I am getting very similar FPS to what I was getting on the 1.3 Live Server. Was multithreading not implemented? What's going on? Why was the Common Test Server performance so great, yet the live server is not?

Just to follow up; I've determined the cause of this issue to be Aslain's Modpack. I've left feedback on their forum. Thanks!

Sgt_two #14 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 01:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 18243 battles
One of your older players here. My great Uncle was in 83rd Armored recon 44/45. So I would be more excited if you'd develop an M8 Greyhound.

DetectiveHoots #15 Posted Mar 06 2019 - 14:35

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9165 battles
  • [FLARE] FLARE
I would be thrilled to see some of the things that were teased for 2019 to actually come to bear before December 2019. Yes frontlines is a nice change up once a month, but things like MM and balance changes are what I am waiting for, as this effects the game I play 98% of the time. Frontlines is once a month for a week and gets monotonous before the end (more than one map would be nice). As for the wheeled vehicles, for a "light tank" they seem to be incredibly well armored as about 50% of my shots bounce w/o even a critical hit, if I can even hit them... With all the sales going on in the store lately, and the overly convoluted events you have been holding, it seems keeping the "monetization guys happy" is your sole concern, as everything seems to be coming at the expense of the people who actually pay for the product you put out. I know making money is the reason a company is in business, but if you push away the people who actually pay for parts of this game, then how much money do you expect to make? I am sure this game will always be a hit in Russia, but that won't save the NA servers from being removed. As a closing note, at the end of the day, I really don't expect anything. I have been tuning in to the NA live streams, and when the WG staff think they are "answering the hard questions" by deflecting them down to "what was teased for 2019 was teased, not promised" raises some eyebrows. Does that mean WG has no intention of actually addressing the issues? 

Edited by DetectiveHoots, Mar 06 2019 - 14:35.

Tordace #16 Posted Mar 08 2019 - 08:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 20432 battles
  • [X-MEN] X-MEN
Did they nerf all tanks credit income?  Standard account all tanks loose money regardless of tier or premium/standard vehicle now. Win , loss , live or die doesn't seem to matter.

hendryjullius #17 Posted Mar 12 2019 - 12:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
good day

Edited by hendryjullius, Mar 13 2019 - 05:06.

hendryjullius #18 Posted Mar 18 2019 - 04:56

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
The incoming update 1.4.I didn’t understand  cheap cable and internet packages  what it is actually mentioned here. In the next updation please share the deals. We are eagerly waiting for information. Thank you for being part of the site.

DixonCider563 #19 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 00:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 41250 battles
the worst update i have ever seen in my whole tank playing career, This update is so bad you should just skip it.  i still dont even see your map rotation issue listed in the KNOWN ISSUES, Thanks to your god awful map rotation of the worst maps in game like Paris, Studcrapski, Glacier, minsk, tundra. i have decided to take a break and play the division 2, i can no longer enjoy seeing the same 5 maps non stop when there is plenty more maps in this game, Its very sad that playing the same map all week long in frontlines is better then engaging in pub matches. 

Also tagged with KRZY, Update, 1.4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users