Jump to content


30 Days Premium Account, Free Tank & More!


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Jambijon #1 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 21:55

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3654 battles
  • 569
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014


 

Greetings Tankers!

 

There is a special starting today for 30 days of Premium Time and you get a free L-60, 100% Crew, and 1 glorious hangar_slots.pnggarage slot!

 

For offer details, click or poke the image above or click here.

 

GLHF!

 



cKy_ #2 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 21:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4053 battles
  • 2,292
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018
wow

ricko7 #3 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 21:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 1778 battles
  • 259
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013
only if its free

lordsheen #4 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 22:04

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 28330 battles
  • 64
  • Member since:
    07-22-2014
Free tier 2 premium tank if you pay for 30 days of premium :P

ThePigSheFlies #5 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 22:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 73002 battles
  • 17,420
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

I honestly feel for the wargaming NA staff that are tasked with announcing specials.

 

at least with the old content_wg that would get neg-repped into oblivion it wasn't something that stuck with someone that interacted with the player base on the forums, or in game...



mlinke #6 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 22:17

    Captain

  • Players
  • 52827 battles
  • 1,475
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
If I buy 2 of this, will I get gold for the tank or credits?

Hans_von_Twitchy #7 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 22:35

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 42050 battles
  • 1,036
  • [FUWG] FUWG
  • Member since:
    04-12-2014
If you buy the package and already have the tank, you will get NOTHING (not gold, and not credits either). WG has a new bit of fine print that applies in offerings like this (where the tank isn't the main item, just a little sweetener). Guido1212 has discussed it several times on his YouTube channel, because he was bitten by it.

heavymetal1967 #8 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 23:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 71488 battles
  • 21,006
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostHans_von_Twitchy, on Feb 01 2019 - 16:35, said:

If you buy the package and already have the tank, you will get NOTHING (not gold, and not credits either). WG has a new bit of fine print that applies in offerings like this (where the tank isn't the main item, just a little sweetener). Guido1212 has discussed it several times on his YouTube channel, because he was bitten by it.

 

This, but it seems they've highlighted the fine print and I'm guessing Guido and others are to credit.

 

Block Quote

 Note: If you own the L-60 already, you will not be reimbursed for the tank; you will, however, still get the free Garage Slot and 100% Crew (the latter goes to the Barracks)!

 

 



heavymetal1967 #9 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 23:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 71488 battles
  • 21,006
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Feb 01 2019 - 16:16, said:

I honestly feel for the wargaming NA staff that are tasked with announcing specials.

 

at least with the old content_wg that would get neg-repped into oblivion it wasn't something that stuck with someone that interacted with the player base on the forums, or in game...

 

Good point.  Iirc they reset Content's rep at least twice.

Stormer100 #10 Posted Feb 01 2019 - 23:57

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15746 battles
  • 502
  • [PRGY] PRGY
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Isn't the L60 the tank that lost a 14 vs 1 lonely H35? lol

RetroMan55 #11 Posted Feb 02 2019 - 00:30

    Captain

  • Players
  • 90909 battles
  • 1,281
  • [DWING] DWING
  • Member since:
    02-07-2014
Even for "free," what good is a tier 2 tank?  Most are terrible as crew trainers (wrong mix of crew), can't do most missions with them (as Tier 4 is required), and if you play them other players call you a seal-clubber.  Start giving away Tier 4 or 5 Premium tanks (or a coupon for Tier 4-6 tech tree tanks) and you might be getting somewhere - other than a crowded garage with tanks used mainly as dust collectors.

WIZD #12 Posted Feb 02 2019 - 00:57

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 12030 battles
  • 762
  • [ASP] ASP
  • Member since:
    08-16-2015

View PostRetroMan55, on Feb 02 2019 - 00:30, said:

Even for "free," what good is a tier 2 tank?  Most are terrible as crew trainers (wrong mix of crew), can't do most missions with them (as Tier 4 is required), and if you play them other players call you a seal-clubber.  Start giving away Tier 4 or 5 Premium tanks (or a coupon for Tier 4-6 tech tree tanks) and you might be getting somewhere - other than a crowded garage with tanks used mainly as dust collectors.

 

Agreed tier 5 minimum. If it was free sure I won't play it but it's a tank. If I have to spend money it better be worth a dang.

MagillaGuerilla #13 Posted Feb 02 2019 - 02:49

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25825 battles
  • 4,553
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
All those little tanks are good for freeing up space in your barracks.

RetroMan55 #14 Posted Feb 02 2019 - 03:58

    Captain

  • Players
  • 90909 battles
  • 1,281
  • [DWING] DWING
  • Member since:
    02-07-2014

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Feb 01 2019 - 19:49, said:

All those little tanks are good for freeing up space in your barracks.

 

That is by far the best reasoning yet, especially for players short on bunks - stash those guys in the little Premiums.  +1 to the gorilla in the corner.

Goat_Rodeo #15 Posted Feb 02 2019 - 04:10

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 15281 battles
  • 1,570
  • [DHO4] DHO4
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
WHOA! I may or may not have just soiled myself!

Syberfly #16 Posted Feb 02 2019 - 21:21

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 25070 battles
  • 260
  • [GNZX1] GNZX1
  • Member since:
    05-04-2016
That thing was Free when they introduced the Swedish line.

Sturm_Teufel #17 Posted Feb 04 2019 - 17:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 47777 battles
  • 4,006
  • [-P-] -P-
  • Member since:
    07-22-2011
Last month's offer was much better with M-3 Stewart. PASS.:sceptic:

ebh256 #18 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 17:23

    Private

  • Players
  • 50624 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
I have gold in my garage, can I use that to piss away on this offer?

MightyBarbarian #19 Posted Feb 17 2019 - 19:28

    Captain

  • Players
  • 38175 battles
  • 1,408
  • Member since:
    05-14-2011
astonishing offer!

WIZD #20 Posted Feb 17 2019 - 20:35

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 12030 battles
  • 762
  • [ASP] ASP
  • Member since:
    08-16-2015
YESSSS!!!! A free tier 2 tank so I can use it as a crew trainer and get a whopping 50 xp if I win!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users