Hardest Class to Play?

Hardest Class Heavy Medium Light Tank Destroyer Arty

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Poll: Hardest Class to Play? (186 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

What is the hardest class to play?

1. Heavy (14 votes [6.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

2. Medium (7 votes [3.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

3. Light (133 votes [65.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 65.52%

4. Tank Destroyer (10 votes [4.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.93%

5. SPG (39 votes [19.21%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.21%

Vote Hide poll

airsoft_man #61 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 18:43

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16887 battles
  • [_OOF_] _OOF_

View PostLEG3NDARY12, on Feb 07 2019 - 15:59, said:

Is this a troll post or?? 

"heavy tanks are the hardest to play because after I shoot I have to press a key to move slightly back (so I don't get penned) have a good position to pull out and shoot (so I can get shots), AND ALSO HIT THEM, (WHICH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PEN UNLESS I SPAM GOLD OR PLAY A SKILLESS TYPE 5)"

These are the players that defend artillery. PARTICIPATION TROPHY.

Hands down light tanks are the most difficult followed by MT then TD then heavies and arty is by far the easiest and skillless class to play in this game. The only tanks I rate less skilless than arty is the types.

"move after I shoot" 25-40 second reload you have nothing better to do so moving 10 feet to a different position is not skill. Artillery sits in the same positions on every map. It takes just learning the map and bam putting yourself in a "good position" is not skill when there are the same positions in the back of the map every time. 

"landing shots is tough" no its not you can miss and still do dmg, stun, and track. "arty misses a lot" that is strictly because of RNG. Aiming all the way in on a standing still tank and missing because of RNG does not make a class difficult to play. 

Understanding the flow of a battle and who to target is about the only skillful thing that artillery players have to do and this "skill" is far harder in every other class, like playing in a medium or light tank, understanding the flow of battle, when to spot/push/aggro, having to constantly change entire map positions to get shots while being shot is skill. 

Sitting in the back and shooting is not skill.

Its troll, im not that retarded.

Son__Of__Anarchy #62 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 18:58

Captain

• -Players-
  • 24845 battles
  • [CAMEO] CAMEO

View PostLEG3NDARY12, on Feb 07 2019 - 16:10, said:

That is not an adequate way to judge the difficulty of a class.

MT are the second hardest class to play, to actually carry games in. Any class can be easy to play if you are ok dealing 1k dmg a game. 

to me it is a prety accurate meter of difficulty.. everyone can deal with their MTs without "help" needing.. means, a medium is not hard to play, and MT missions not that hard to complete..

Son__Of__Anarchy #63 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 19:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 24845 battles
  • [CAMEO] CAMEO

View Postairsoft_man, on Feb 08 2019 - 18:43, said:

I was trolling.... 

ah lol.. ok!

TheManFromKekistan #64 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 02:07

Captain

• -Players-
  • 28 battles

Heavy tanks seem to be the hardest to play. Completely team dependent. Gets smashed by arty over and over. Gets penned frontally by all the lulz 330 pen heat the rooshkie hovertanks get. Gets obliterated by the high pen ludicrous alpha td. Gets circle jerked by all the nimble lights. But my favorite tanks are lights and mobile mediums so I may be a tad bit biased. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users