bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Clan_SHEEN #1 Posted Feb 04 2019 - 12:43

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • [SHEEN] SHEEN

When I'm in my garage and not in a platoon, my username is displayed as Clan_SH..[SHEEN].

Username[CLAN] is shortened

When I'm in my garage and in a platoon, my username is displayed as Clan_SHEEN[SHEEN].

Username[CLAN] is normal

Edited by Clan_SHEEN, Feb 16 2019 - 12:48.

PuddleSplasher #2 Posted Feb 04 2019 - 13:31

Major

• Players
  • 37636 battles
From the bottom screenie it appears you have a longer rectangular name box than the top one. Hence you are able to see your full name. I know the box size can be adjusted but I personally have no idea how to do that. Are you using any Mods that affect the screen?

Clan_SHEEN #3 Posted Feb 04 2019 - 23:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • [SHEEN] SHEEN

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Feb 04 2019 - 13:31, said:

From the bottom screenie it appears you have a longer rectangular name box than the top one. Hence you are able to see your full name. I know the box size can be adjusted but I personally have no idea how to do that. Are you using any Mods that affect the screen?

The bug happens with no mods installed. :harp:

I think I figured out why this happens: The "Create Platoon" text at the top of my screen changes to "Platoon" when I'm in a platoon and the rectangular box that has my username becomes a little bigger.

Also, you may or may not experience this bug depending on your monitor's size and the length of username[CLAN] at the top left of your screen. I play in 1360x768 fullscreen.

Edited by Clan_SHEEN, Feb 04 2019 - 23:50.

PuddleSplasher #4 Posted Feb 14 2019 - 15:55

Major

• Players
  • 37636 battles

View PostClan_SHEEN, on Feb 04 2019 - 22:34, said:

The bug happens with no mods installed. :harp:

I think I figured out why this happens: The "Create Platoon" text at the top of my screen changes to "Platoon" when I'm in a platoon and the rectangular box that has my username becomes a little bigger.

Also, you may or may not experience this bug depending on your monitor's size and the length of username[CLAN] at the top left of your screen. I play in 1360x768 fullscreen.

OI, Ya Bampot! I just told you why it happened ie LOOK above at my post and see regarding the different sized boxes. What part did you not understand?

Not the sharpest chisel in the box are you? Is the barrier down but the trains not coming? Is the hamster dead but the wheel is still turning? A currant short of a fruit cake?

:facepalm::harp:

Also tagged with bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users