Jump to content


This Is Just So Funny..


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Altwar #21 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 18:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 56137 battles
  • 4,387
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostDead_Zombie, on Feb 04 2019 - 05:22, said:

no self pride in doing an accomplishment if you have to beg for people to let you get something u didn't earn yourself.

 

+1 as I see it the same way. 

Son__Of__Anarchy #22 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 18:38

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23650 battles
  • 1,536
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

you know whats funny?

i bet you 2, altwar and dead zombie, are the first ones that will run to kill the last enemy alive if a dude in your team ask "please guys, i need that last kill for my mission.."

you 2 would be the first ones to run and kill the last one just to ruin the mission for that dude..

i am not talking the case you needed the kill for a mission too, i am talking the case that you would do it JUST TO RUIN the mission for the other one..

i met many such players in my battles.. and my opinion for them is they are just pathetic..

 

people in the battles i play EVERY day asking the team to do this or not do that because they wanna complete a mission.. as i said, in vaste majority of the cases the team will not respond to that "call" anyway...

yet there was a battle when a dude needed that 6th kill for honors on a hard mission.. and there were only 3 of us alive in the team and a med almost dead in the enemy team..

me and the other guy responded with an "affirmative" and allowed that dude to get honors on his mission..

 

does that do his mission less succesfull? or should he not feel proud for making it?

well, i went to his chat after tha battle and i congratulated him for completing his mission..

he was doing the TD-15 for obj 260 mission..



Son__Of__Anarchy #23 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 19:08

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23650 battles
  • 1,536
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

anyways, i am gonna try my own TD-15 now for T 55A..

if i bring it to the point where i stand with above 6000 damage and 4 kills, i ll make sure to beg my mates to allow me that 5th kill for the honors..

 

i ll be driving my Grille 15 and my JP E100 cause 6000 damage complete my block-1 mission as well for chimera..

 

heck, i ll definitelly make sure to ask my mates allow me some more damage if my mission come one shot away from being complete..

and for sure i will feel satisfied and really proud for making it..

 

cheers!

 

edit: i missed this mission 3 times already with honors in the last week, for less than 100 damage.. and a bunch more times for less than 200-300 damage..

 

edit 2: in case it isnt obvious, the info about trying specifically in german TD to complete 2 missions with one "shot", i gave it on purpose in an attemt to see if those 2 dudes, would suggest "doing 2 missions in one battle is              cheating, i would choose on purpose a different TD and then do it with a german again! because i am so proud!!!"


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Feb 05 2019 - 19:21.


Altwar #24 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 19:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 56137 battles
  • 4,387
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 05 2019 - 09:38, said:

you know whats funny?

i bet you 2, altwar and dead zombie, are the first ones that will run to kill the last enemy alive if a dude in your team ask "please guys, i need that last kill for my mission.."

you 2 would be the first ones to run and kill the last one just to ruin the mission for that dude..

i am not talking the case you needed the kill for a mission too, i am talking the case that you would do it JUST TO RUIN the mission for the other one.

 

Yeah, I am going to have to say incorrect on your assessment there.  I don't try to ruin other player's missions.  I would feel no joy for doing so.  Trolling and griefing are activities I don't purposefully engage in.  

 

If in a battle a player calls out for dibs on a kill and he is in a position to secure it, I may hold off my own shot.  If he isn't in position to do so and is making his way there while I am in position, then I will shoot and secure the kill.  I don't expect or request to be given things in this game.  I certainly won't give them either.

 

I will take an enemy shot for a teammate to preserve their life, without even being asked.  But I won't hold up a shot at the enemy if they can shoot me while the teammate who asked for the last kill isn't in a position to take it.

 

 


Son__Of__Anarchy #25 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 19:46

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23650 battles
  • 1,536
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostAltwar, on Feb 05 2019 - 19:24, said:

 

Yeah, I am going to have to say incorrect on your assessment there.  I don't try to ruin other player's missions.  I would feel no joy for doing so.  Trolling and griefing are activities I don't purposefully engage in.  

 

If in a battle a player calls out for dibs on a kill and he is in a position to secure it, I may hold off my own shot.  If he isn't in position to do so and is making his way there while I am in position, then I will shoot and secure the kill.  I don't expect or request to be given things in this game.  I certainly won't give them either.

 

I will take an enemy shot for a teammate to preserve their life, without even being asked.  But I won't hold up a shot at the enemy if they can shoot me while the teammate who asked for the last kill isn't in a position to take it.

 

 

i wouldnt even make the effort "asking" for a last enemy already spotted..

that one would be dead before i finish typing my sentence..

 

or if the last enemy alive was driving a light and i was in my JP E100.. i am not stupid you know..

but dont come telling me that i "cheated" or "there is no honor" to my mission if i asked my teamates "please guys, stop capping, i need that kill for honors.." and they did so..

 

you know where is "no honor"? when you are so bad at LTs or TDs and you needed to do that (x) mission (back when platoons was still for missions 13 and 14) and you called a friend that you know he was good at LTs or TDs or whatever, to platoon with you for that mission, and THEY did it for you..

THERE is no honor when done.. not when you asked your teamates to stop cap..


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Feb 05 2019 - 21:09.


Son__Of__Anarchy #26 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 20:05

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23650 battles
  • 1,536
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

and here i must say that i gave up "doable" missions, many times in trade to secure a win..

but i must admit as well, that while i am doing my TD-15 which when done gives me my T 55A and opening the way to my 260, when it come up to my final decision, i would take the shot that secures my mission done rather than the one that secures the win..

 

i mean, in a situation where i am driving my grille, having done my 6K damage and i need a 5th kill for the honors..

and in my team is only me and an arty alive.. and in the enemy team is a type 5 and an arty alive.. and i am one shot away from dead, and i meet both the type 5 and the enemy arty at same time, i would make sure to shot at the arty and secure the 5th kill and honors to my mission rather than shot at the type 5 risking to bounce my last shot..

 

wanna call me selfish about it? do so.. i just dont care..

when i am trying an "impossible" mission for a week and came so close a bunch of times, when the final time come, my mission is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than a win..


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Feb 05 2019 - 20:14.


Altwar #27 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 05:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 56137 battles
  • 4,387
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 05 2019 - 11:05, said:

when i am trying an "impossible" mission for a week and came so close a bunch of times, when the final time come, my mission is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than a win..

 

Here is where we can agree to disagree.  The win always comes before the personal mission with me.  

 

Missions are secondary goals and nothing more to me.  If in the course of playing I happen to achieve one, great!  But they are not something I pursue.



jamieliu #28 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 09:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43525 battles
  • 849
  • [_C_T_] _C_T_
  • Member since:
    07-04-2012

View PostDead_Zombie, on Feb 05 2019 - 16:00, said:

 

every mission i did, was by myself, if things happened, for instance where you need a cap to win for a mission, and people were killing everybody, so be it, i'll try again next battle. part of the fun, is being able to do the missions. no beg, which is basically no different then cheating when you think about it.

 

OP is just here looking for some comfort and support. Don't mind him. When someone else posts a similar post like this, he will jump on and make fun of that person. And when he does the same thing, he wants support from others. 

Son__Of__Anarchy #29 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 10:08

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23650 battles
  • 1,536
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostAltwar, on Feb 06 2019 - 05:35, said:

 

Here is where we can agree to disagree.  The win always comes before the personal mission with me.  

 

Missions are secondary goals and nothing more to me.  If in the course of playing I happen to achieve one, great!  But they are not something I pursue.

 

obviously we play the game for different reasons.. the win is NOT the only source of "joy" for me in this game..

and a win is just "another win" but thats all, nothing special..

but making it to go through an "impossible" mission, gives you a much stronger feeling.. even if the specific battle gets lost in the end..

 

in my case, missions is the PRIMARY target in my battles..

when they are ALL done with honors, i may find a different source of joy in the game..



Chicago_Deepdish #30 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 10:57

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 57666 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    10-20-2013

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 06 2019 - 03:08, said:

 

obviously we play the game for different reasons.. the win is NOT the only source of "joy" for me in this game..

and a win is just "another win" but thats all, nothing special..

but making it to go through an "impossible" mission, gives you a much stronger feeling.. even if the specific battle gets lost in the end..

 

in my case, missions is the PRIMARY target in my battles..

when they are ALL done with honors, i may find a different source of joy in the game..

 

Yes it's obvious that you don't play to win. Too bad for any team you are on I guess.

Son__Of__Anarchy #31 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 11:07

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23650 battles
  • 1,536
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostChicago_Deepdish, on Feb 06 2019 - 10:57, said:

 

Yes it's obvious that you don't play to win. Too bad for any team you are on I guess.

 

well, its obvious you are stupid.. lol

because more often than not, the closer i am getting on completing a mission, the closer my team gets to win at the same time as well..

besides about 50% (or more) of the missions in the campaigns, require as secondary target to win the battle.. and i care a LOT for the honors on my missions..

 

it takes half a brain to realize that.. too bad you dont even have that much i guess..


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Feb 06 2019 - 11:25.


Chicago_Deepdish #32 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 14:59

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 57666 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    10-20-2013

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 06 2019 - 04:07, said:

 

well, its obvious you are stupid.. lol

because more often than not, the closer i am getting on completing a mission, the closer my team gets to win at the same time as well..

besides about 50% (or more) of the missions in the campaigns, require as secondary target to win the battle.. and i care a LOT for the honors on my missions..

 

it takes half a brain to realize that.. too bad you dont even have that much i guess..

 

Yes, we all can see how much you contribute to a win and how many times that contribution actually helps the team win. No one needs to be smart to see the obvious.

Son__Of__Anarchy #33 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 15:18

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23650 battles
  • 1,536
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostChicago_Deepdish, on Feb 06 2019 - 14:59, said:

 

Yes, we all can see how much you contribute to a win and how many times that contribution actually helps the team win. No one needs to be smart to see the obvious.

 

indeed, thats a fact.. everyone can see..

what i see, is i am having 23K battles (less than half your amount) and i have completed with ALL honors 3 operations and being so close to complete the 4th..

i have done with honors a total of 225 missions when you, in more than double the battles of me you barely count 90..

 

if we check our hit ratios, we can easily see that my shots, find their target much more often than yours..

as to how often our shots penetrate and cause harm to the enemy? our DPG can very easily tell.. you barely score 845 dmg per battle when i score 1070..

i dont contribute at all no.. yet i am earning the same exp that you do per battle.. so i guess you probably dont contribute much either..

 

and to finally close this.. in your 57.000+ battles, you maintain a PR of 5357 (one of the poorest i ve ever seen for a player with your amount of battles LOL)

by the time i reach your battles, i suppose my PR would be the less above 7500..

 

we can indeed very easily see if we take a look at some specific little things which of you or me contribute's most in a battle..

cheers!

 

edit: oh, and i dont even stat pad or seal club like yourself.. 18.000+ battles in tier VIs is just ridiculous.. even more ridiculous than having a bunch of tier IXs and Xs in your garage but a shamefull total of 6000+/- battles in them in a grand total of 57.000+


Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, Feb 06 2019 - 16:02.


Goat_Rodeo #34 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 16:03

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 13943 battles
  • 1,197
  • [DHO4] DHO4
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

Yeah, you probably got them at a bad time I’d say. Zero damage in a Leo 1 with a decent player behind the gun would trigger them pretty much. 

Step one after the azz end of your tank gets blown out without landing shot one, is to find something to blame. It’s just their way of offsetting their sh1tty game play choice. 



Son__Of__Anarchy #35 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 16:08

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 23650 battles
  • 1,536
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostGoat_Rodeo, on Feb 06 2019 - 16:03, said:

Yeah, you probably got them at a bad time I’d say. Zero damage in a Leo 1 with a decent player behind the gun would trigger them pretty much. 

Step one after the azz end of your tank gets blown out without landing shot one, is to find something to blame. It’s just their way of offsetting their sh1tty game play choice. 

 

LOL, i understand that.. and it doesnt really bother me.. in fact it makes me laugh..

 

+1 for bringing the conversation back to its original matter..






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users