Seattle Blizzard 2019

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Klaatu_Nicto #21 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 01:23

Major

• Players
  • 44025 battles

View PostChekrdDemon, on Feb 11 2019 - 09:58, said:

If you think you have a CO problem get the hell out of the house. It accumulates in your body and just getting fresh air will not solve the problem. Call your local fire department if you wan to check for carbon monoxide...

I activated the CO monitor I bought an hour ago and it has not sounded so I'm safe in this room. It can be installed on a wall or sat on a table so I'll be moving it around to different rooms to be certain. I was gone for over an hour and felt fine but within a few minutes of getting back inside my house the burning sensations started so I still have a problem to deal with. My next step is getting a technician to come and inspect my furnace.

Klaatu_Nicto #22 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 02:28

Major

• Players
  • 44025 battles

Hawaii recorded what may be the lowest elevation snow in state history
"This storm was uncharted territory for us," says Melissa Dye, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service office in Honolulu.
https://www.sfgate.c...on-13607099.php

Klaatu_Nicto #23 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 22:36

Major

• Players
  • 44025 battles

I think I've figured out what my problem is. Thinking back to when this problem started I realized it began after buying a laundry detergent different from what I've been using for years. I did some searching on the internet and came across some reviews complaining about bad odors after using this product. The physical sensations I've been experiencing are the same as the last time I used a men's cologne.

Block Quote

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness, Spring & Renewal Scent, Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus the Febreze freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer with the latest scent-renewal technology*. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day.

I think I'm have a chemical sensitivity problem. I'm not going to wash any clothes until I get some other detergent then I'll see what happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users