Tournament Missions: REMOVE or Edit Please!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

__WarChild__ #1 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 03:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 32484 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Dear Wargaming,

I know that I've mentioned this before and you were kind enough to respond with "we'll take a look at it but we can't really remove them for now."  That was several months ago.  If you still can't remove them, can you at least EDIT the wording so they start with "Tournament Mission" ???

The progress you see on these is from my Saturday 1v1 tournament wherein I went undefeated and reached first place.  But that tournament is over now and so I'm done with these missions.  However, every single tank in my garage will have these appear for every single battle that I play.  The Hunt the Sheriffs mission is a miracle if you even see one and even more so if you actually kill one, and the rest of the missions NEVER APPLY.  But they appear everywhere all the time.

There's no real need for the missions either because there are rewards for participating, but that's not really at issue here.  What would be nice is if you recognized the confusion and clutter that these missions create and did something productive about it.  If you can't, you can't - but please think about it.  Otherwise, you'll risk players and especially new players ignoring missions because "they don't seem to work."

:amazed:

Thank you for your time and attention.

__WarChild__

Moridin_707 #2 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 05:02

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 19970 battles
Scrolling past those missions must be hard :|

__WarChild__ #3 Posted Feb 06 2019 - 05:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 32484 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostMoridin_707, on Feb 05 2019 - 22:02, said:

Scrolling past those missions must be hard :|

You can't scroll.  They're the only ones that appear.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users