New 75th Anniversary Mission Tree

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

g327 #41 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 03:54

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12944 battles

View PostAPA_Woody, on Feb 06 2019 - 14:14, said:

That's not the way I read the mission requirements...for the xp rewards, you have to complete the prior missions, and in those mission requirements you either have to run the Progetto (easier conditions to encourage us to buy this tank) or any other Italian Tier IV or higher vehicle (harder conditions). That's not any other tank you own...

I agree with this.

The only battles that do not require the Italian tank T4 and higher SEEM to be the stage reward after completing Missions 3 and 7 in that it states play a battle but has no mention of a tank restriction in the right column.

It SEEMS that we once we decide the "direction" (North/South) for Day 4, we are locked in to that direction for that day, but may change the decision for each separate daily mission...the directions about that are not overly clear to me. I guess I will find out on Sunday if that is the case.

Regardless, the event should be fun enough and without too much stressing.

I think that today's mission was the "hardest" of the series because it required a top 10 finish in a victory, three times; it took me a few battles more than three to get the win requirement.

Edited by g327, Feb 08 2019 - 06:29.

electriccircus #42 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 16:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 73563 battles

Does anyone know whether you have to complete the mission within 24 hours?  For example in order to do day 3 could I damage 4 tanks today, 3 tanks tomorrow and 3 tanks on sunday?

thanks 

redled1 #43 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 21:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 27417 battles
Need some help, I have put the code in multiple times for consecutive days now and I cant seem to get into this mission or get the tank. I have one Italian tank but its only a tier III tank, also I only run a standard account - not a premium account. What I am doing wrong? appreciate any help 

DeviouslyCursed #44 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 14:28

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2179 battles
Posting in here b/c this is awesome information, and so I can find it again once it goes past the first page :)

WangOnTheLoose #45 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 16:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 27634 battles
  • [KITTI] KITTI

View Postredled1, on Feb 08 2019 - 15:46, said:

Need some help, I have put the code in multiple times for consecutive days now and I cant seem to get into this mission or get the tank. I have one Italian tank but its only a tier III tank, also I only run a standard account - not a premium account. What I am doing wrong? appreciate any help 

Missions clearly state they are only for Tier IV and higher.

Capt_Max_Powers #46 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 19:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 25756 battles

FYI - Missions reset with the daily server reset and read in another thread that you can start both North and South mission, but only be rewarded for the one you finish first.

New Question - The Wot news article and the OP both state that rewards for the South Days 4 - 7 mission are Large Repair Kits, FAKs, and FEs, but my in-game mission rewards show small Repair Kits, FAKs, and FEs.

Can anyone confirm what they received for their Day 4 South mission? Look like a bunch of service tickets are coming WoTs way if it small kits are the South rewards.

Thanks in advance.

CMP

Tao_Te_Tomato #47 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 02:40

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 24247 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostJONDIESATTHEEND, on Feb 06 2019 - 19:53, said:

So you complete 3 missions then you can play any tank you want to put the xp on? So I could use it all to skip TVP VTU?

Yes.  :)

MakersMike #48 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 07:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2325 battles

I free experienced up to the tier IV just to play the mission.  Well worth it as you'll get 30k, 50k and 100k experience to the tank you want if you do all 7.  180k total.  I think a lot of people out there who didn't have the Italian tanks yet just saw it was for Italians and kind of ignored it.  

If you don't own a Progetto, they only give you 15 battles so don't waste them fooling around in random games.  I waited to use Progetto till the 4th mission just to be safe, so I only needed 5 kills instead of 10 required for the tech tree Italian.   That took 2 battles. Then in the 5,6,7 missions, the missions for Progetto are much easier than for the tech tree Italian option AND you get better rewards.  Got the 1k dmg in one battle for the 5th mission,  2 more mission and I get the 100k exp.  Using Progetto, mission 6 is 1k experience and mission 7 is be top 7 in exp for one game, no win needed.  

If you haven't started, you can still do one tonight before server reset and be able to do 5 by Friday, gaining 80k exp total so I recommend everyone does them.  They go fast.  Even if you just get the 30k reward for 3 missions it's worth the 6 or 7k to free exp to the tier IV.

Edited by MakersMike, Feb 12 2019 - 07:24.

MakersMike #49 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 07:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2325 battles

View PostCapt_Max_Powers, on Feb 09 2019 - 10:17, said:

FYI - Missions reset with the daily server reset and read in another thread that you can start both North and South mission, but only be rewarded for the one you finish first.

New Question - The Wot news article and the OP both state that rewards for the South Days 4 - 7 mission are Large Repair Kits, FAKs, and FEs, but my in-game mission rewards show small Repair Kits, FAKs, and FEs.

Can anyone confirm what they received for their Day 4 South mission? Look like a bunch of service tickets are coming WoTs way if it small kits are the South rewards.

Thanks in advance.

CMP

Yeah, it looks like they messed up in the news article and OP messages.  If you look at the in game rewards, they're all small kits if you use the tech tree Italian instead of the Progetto.

It's been a tough week for the wargaming folks, lol.    Using the Progetto for 5-7 also gives you vert stab, GLD and Rammer, plus a day of Premium.  And the 15 battle rental they give you is plenty if you only use it for the missions.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users