Patch 1.4 Bugs and Issues

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Dayooper #21 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 11:19

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29323 battles
  • [DPS] DPS
Since the update My client won't update saying do integrity check … I've spent over 12 hours over the last 4 days and it keeps stalling at 44% then saying Some Problems with update service. We are working on it. Please try again later. ….. Later? like a week from now or what? I've done everything from uninstall to full install and it keeps doing the same damn thing. I've submitted a ticket but they don't respond. Anyone else having the same problem?

googliamoog #22 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 01:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40046 battles

launch screen opens, shows the initial load screen and bar loads about two thirds of the way.  launch screen then goes black and is unresponsive.  rinse repeat.

i have done the check and repair successfully but with no change.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the client with no change.

i have tried safe mode and default graphics with no change.

i have tried both SD and HD client types with the variables above with no change.

Edited by googliamoog, Feb 09 2019 - 01:37.

pjorite #23 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 01:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 22573 battles
  • [DBDM] DBDM

So only since the update where the East server was removed again being that it was temporary and going back to the centralized Central server I've been having connection issues and lag. Sometimes around before 8PM CST I can connect and play fine on the central server little no lag in a match but some what slow in the garage. The closer it gets to 8 PM though I start experiencing lag, glitches in matches, and eventually I lose connection to the server altogether and return to the login screen. My ping to the server usually is good and shows up green and around 32-49. Yet I click to login it loads for a hefty duration of time. I enter the garage like normal and the top left corner by the settings cog it shows a loading circle by the Central: label and there is no Total:. I have tried everything from removing all my mods, updating drivers, optimizing drives, checking my internet connection, firewall, restoring and repairing the game launcher, etc and I am running out of ideas. What else am I to possibly do to just play the game with out this happening because at this point I am spending hours on end trying to connect and stay connected. 

PS -IMO this game worked better with multiple servers (central and east/west and east)

EDIT: I would like to not uninstall and reinstall to find out that the 4 hours of installation did nothing to fix this problem. In addition to that I also have logged in at later times and it works. Seems to me this Frontlines thing as well as the update has a LOT of issues. 

Signed Player that spends too much on this game

Edited by pjorite, Feb 09 2019 - 01:25.

invictus97 #24 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 06:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13624 battles

View PostBlu_E, on Feb 07 2019 - 00:11, said:

Since the 1.4 patch I'm unable to launch the game.  After I hit play in the launcher, the game starts loading and then appears to crash my display driver.  My screen goes black and monitor says no signal, however the sound/music from the game starts playing.  Running the latest radeon drivers on rx580.  Even if I alt-F4 the game or alt-tab out of the game, my monitor continues to have no signal.

Never had this problem before in WOT or any other game...

getting same thing after the 1.4 update...any news on fix?

Soot_Slayer #25 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 02:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 26673 battles

Crashing to server select screen a lot since 1.4.1.  This happens even in safe mode.

Transferring crew is a definite trigger, but also seems to do it randomly whether in battle or even idle in garage.

Magicrhino #26 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 05:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 11424 battles
  • [FEARZ] FEARZ

View PostAgent_K_, on Feb 07 2019 - 03:05, said:

- Camo have been removed from several tanks (not all of them tho).

Same.  I have missing Camo and Decals.

nastykiller92 #27 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 22:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20596 battles
There is a mass freeze up glitch that can last a second to over 10 seconds. It has led to me dying by driving into a restricted zone when I was going to flank by hugging by crossing a bridge and come from behind the tanks in the city and got killed by the AI artillery in frontlines. I have had it happen twice in random matches and 1-6 times per match in frontlines. There is also a loading hiccup in respawning in frontlines, making the respawn take a second longer than it did in the original version as the tank explosion and respawn happen at the same time.

OldDeadJimmy #28 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 00:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 6960 battles
Camo and consumbables not loading into battle, even though everything is checked.   I also have to reapply camouflage schemes on many vehicles after every login because they are purchased, but the keep getting dropped.  

invictus97 #29 Posted Yesterday, 08:17 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13624 battles
UPDATE: for me, my video card was dead. replaced with a new one and now WOT is running fine!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users