Jump to content


Operation Avenger Feedback


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RC3141 #1 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 16:12

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 3587 battles
  • 20
  • [SGCHK] SGCHK
  • Member since:
    12-09-2016

I really like the Operation Avenger missions. The ability to get huge amounts of experience without too much effort is really nice. That being said, I feel like the spacing on the missions could use improvement.

With the way the missions are spaced right now, you have to wait 24 hours after completion to be able to complete the next one. This means that if you have a regular time that you play and you finish the mission at the end of your session, the earliest time you could start the next mission would be at the time when you normally stop playing on the next day.

My suggestions for improving this:

 

Start the countdown when you start completing the missions conditions/when you start a battle with a qualifying tank. This could have some issues with coding, I don't know exactly how the system works.

 

Make the countdown a few hours shorter (someone else suggested this on another thread) so that it still limits it to one mission a day

 

Of course, this awkward spacing may be done intentionally, and if so, I would recommend against doing it but you have your own goals and I have mine.

 

 

 



tod914 #2 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 16:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 64650 battles
  • 6,648
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013
The problem I have with it, the experience is restricted to the Italian line.  I really wanted to be able to apply that xp to the wheeled vehicles.  Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.  I guess you have to complete the 10 damaged in an Italian vehicle, then do the 30k xp mission in a vehicle of your choice?

Edited by tod914, Feb 08 2019 - 17:00.


the_dude_76 #3 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 17:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 34138 battles
  • 5,108
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View Posttod914, on Feb 08 2019 - 09:56, said:

The problem I have with it, the experience is restricted to the Italian line.  I really wanted to be able to apply that xp to the wheeled vehicles.

 

Pretty sure that the bonus exp can be applied to any tank, you just have to remember to use that tank after you've competed the missions leading up to the stage missions..

tod914 #4 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 17:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 64650 battles
  • 6,648
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View Postthe_dude_76, on Feb 08 2019 - 11:00, said:

 

Pretty sure that the bonus exp can be applied to any tank, you just have to remember to use that tank after you've competed the missions leading up to the stage missions..

 

Cool deal.  Thanks dude.

mlinke #5 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 17:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 53042 battles
  • 1,563
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
It is Italian ww2 missions. They have to be same vehicles. Spacing is there so you can not do them all in one day. They are really easy. I got to tier 6 in 3 days. If you use them for Italians you can get to tier 8 in 7 days playing 2 hours a day. It is great event. 

Buttknuckle #6 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 17:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 51744 battles
  • 3,061
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View PostRC3141, on Feb 08 2019 - 15:12, said:


 

With the way the missions are spaced right now, you have to wait 24 hours after completion to be able to complete the next one. This means that if you have a regular time that you play and you finish the mission at the end of your session, the earliest time you could start the next mission would be at the time when you normally stop playing on the next day.


 

 

 

 

 

 

That is just another example of WGs inability to write clear directions or having the people writing the directions not understand what is actually coded in game. It doesn't really work like that. I finished the first mission around 11PM. The second one I had completed by around 8PM the following night. Clearly not a 24 hour gap between them.



BenchPCS #7 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 17:43

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9167 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    05-19-2011
Yeah, I did not realize that the XP can be applied to any tank.  I just had 30,000 XP accidentally applied to a T20 tank that really didn't need it. 

Salladex #8 Posted Feb 08 2019 - 18:58

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 14577 battles
  • 83
  • Member since:
    03-09-2018

nevermind.


Edited by Salladex, Feb 08 2019 - 19:27.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users