Can we get better support ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dayooper #1 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 04:28

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29323 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

Since the update to 1.4 my game keeps asking for Integrity check … gets to 44% then says Some problems with update service. We are working on it. Please try again later.

3 days later.. I submit ticket … 1 day goes by I get a response from support to run WGchecker …. 

WGchecker says hey I can't run unless you have updated game … please update game. 

HOW please explain Wargaming?

Now I get to wait another 24-36 hrs for a response from support …. 

I've already uninstalled and installed the game and it still wants to do the Integrity check …. and won't fully update.

The_Illusive_Man #2 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 04:38

Major

• -Players-
  • 12923 battles

First, change that red. Its for moderators/ admins only (this comes up so often that they should just disable colours...)

You can try to renew your IP:

Click Start->Run, type cmd and press Enter. Type ipconfig /release at the prompt window, press Enter, it will release the current IP configuration. Type ipconfig /renew at the prompt window, press Enter, wait for a while, the DHCP server will assign a new IP address for your computer.

This should be almost instant. Depends on your ISP's DHCP server..... 

Edited by The_Illusive_Man, Feb 09 2019 - 04:39.

LeaveIT2Beaver #3 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 04:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 33690 battles
  • [J4F] J4F
Delete your APP data for WoT when you do the above

Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Feb 09 2019 - 04:50.

TsarCidron #4 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 04:53

Major

• Players
  • 6817 battles
  • [RAIDM] RAIDM

another potential, and very common cause may be out of date mods.  Every new patch renders the mods obsolete. Some of these will cause conflict with the game itself etc.  Delete/disable these, and update when the new mods are available.   Good luck.

As for the response time, even your note says that they are working on it.  The resolution may be in 30seconds, or 5 days.  Thats the nature of computer programming.  And, do remember that we are coming up to the weekend. Support will be likely be elsewhere.

The_Illusive_Man #5 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 04:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 12923 battles

View PostTsarCidron, on Feb 08 2019 - 23:53, said:

another potential, and very common cause may be out of date mods.  Every new patch renders the mods obsolete. Some of these will cause conflict with the game itself etc.  Delete/disable these, and update when the new mods are available.   Good luck.

As for the response time, even your note says that they are working on it.  The resolution may be in 30seconds, or 5 days.  Thats the nature of computer programming.  And, do remember that we are coming up to the weekend. Support will be likely be elsewhere.

Mods will NOT cause issues with updating the game.... Even after updating the game, most large updates will change the folder number, and thus not load any installed mods.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users