Jump to content


losing non-recruiting crew members

female crew

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Augerr #1 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 22:21

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21947 battles
  • 75
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    01-13-2016
Just got a message about losing non-recruited crew members.  I thought they were good indefinitely. When do they expire?

JennaBugLovesYou #2 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 22:31

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 22319 battles
  • 1,089
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    08-17-2010
Some members are lost from the X-Mas event if not recruited.
I think that is silly for those who did lose them.
WG should make it so they are not lost.
I am sorry for ya.

the_dude_76 #3 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 22:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 34304 battles
  • 5,321
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostAugerr, on Feb 09 2019 - 15:21, said:

Just got a message about losing non-recruited crew members.  I thought they were good indefinitely. When do they expire?

 

The Holiday Ops crews don't expire. It's an auto-generated message that is supposed to give you the date that unrecruited crew expire but since these don't expire the date is left blank. Call it a glitch that the messages are given out for crew that don't expire

bilzbobaggins #4 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 22:49

    Captain

  • Players
  • 49103 battles
  • 1,091
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013
The Charlotte Wells chick does tho.  Im trying to find something to stuff her in.

RECON_RANGER #5 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 40572 battles
  • 2,014
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View Postbilzbobaggins, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:49, said:

The Charlotte Wells chick does tho.  Im trying to find something to stuff her in.

 

I have been stuffing her, left, right and of course, center, and back too, and front and sideways. 

Augerr #6 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:11

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21947 battles
  • 75
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    01-13-2016

View Postthe_dude_76, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:40, said:

 

The Holiday Ops crews don't expire. It's an auto-generated message that is supposed to give you the date that unrecruited crew expire but since these don't expire the date is left blank. Call it a glitch that the messages are given out for crew that don't expire

 

That is what I thought, but wasn't sure.  Thanks for the info.

Ortinoth_ #7 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:18

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27236 battles
  • 1,752
  • [SEGA] SEGA
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011
no one lost any recuitable memebers from the holdiday ops event, the only one that is scheduled to be removed soon is the Twitch Prime commander

Augerr #8 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 01:17

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21947 battles
  • 75
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    01-13-2016

View PostRECON_RANGER, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:03, said:

 

I have been stuffing her, left, right and of course, center, and back too, and front and sideways. 

 

That poor girl. You are such a beast.  LOL

CardboardJedi #9 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 02:35

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13403 battles
  • 771
  • [DDVR] DDVR
  • Member since:
    02-19-2012
The holiday 2018 female crew DOES NOT expire. I even messaged WG directly





Also tagged with female crew

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users