People complaining about clan war tanks or special tanks

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

TR71777 #1 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6637 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH
Look I know that there are plenty of people right now that are pissed at the unicums and super unicum clans that they are the only one's that are allowed to get these tanks and us regular average players are only allowed POS premium tanks that don't do anything at all but collect dust and be [edited]in matches yes we all wish we could get the M60 Patton or any special reward tank but lets face it we as regular players are not allowed to have them obviously WG doesn't want normal average players to get them only their buddies the unicums and their super clans granted they earned them and all but lately people been [edited]and complaining about hell I did my fair share but almost got banned over the M60 Patton so with that being said lets just face the music and deal with the fact that we are not allowed to get any of them tanks and the fact we are only allowed to get POS premium tanks from the premium shop and move on that's all we can do.

nuclearguy931 #2 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:29

Major

• Players
  • 81217 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 16:26, said:

Look I know that there are plenty of people right now that are pissed at the unicums and super unicum clans that they are the only one's that are allowed to get these tanks and us regular average players are only allowed POS premium tanks that don't do anything at all but collect dust and be [edited]in matches yes we all wish we could get the M60 Patton or any special reward tank but lets face it we as regular players are not allowed to have them obviously WG doesn't want normal average players to get them only their buddies the unicums and their super clans granted they earned them and all but lately people been [edited]and complaining about hell I did my fair share but almost got banned over the M60 Patton so with that being said lets just face the music and deal with the fact that we are not allowed to get any of them tanks and the fact we are only allowed to get POS premium tanks from the premium shop and move on that's all we can do.

Whatever happened to content structure and proper punctuation?

But I do have to agree that some go way overboard on their feelings about the Campaign Reward vehicles.

Congrats to all who participated and put in their time to earn one.

Tolos #3 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:31

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:26, said:

People will always be jealous of what others have. It's happened in EVERY campaign so far. Its almost always the same ' kinds of player ' too. A point proven by your post. 

nuclearguy931 #4 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:34

Major

• Players
  • 81217 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View PostTolos, on Feb 09 2019 - 16:31, said:

People will always be jealous of what others have. It's happened in EVERY campaign so far. Its almost always the same ' kinds of player ' too. A point proven by your post. 

I would say a lot of players had valid arguments over the handling and application of fame points from the first couple of Campaigns WG held, they were complete fiascos. 

cKy_ #5 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 4041 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
It's only when they release a better Super Conqueror as a CW reward that it annoys me. 

TR71777 #6 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6637 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

I understand what everyone is going through but what can we do there is nothing we can do about it especially for me yes I would love to have these reward tanks especially the M60 Patton that's because I am a combat vet and I am a military nut that like military stuff anyways the reason I can't get any of these special tanks is because I am not always on all the time cause of health reasons and the meds I take pretty much renders me asleep most of the day and night like I said we are only allowed the POS premium tanks from the premium shop that those tanks really don't do anything in matches like I said we just need to face facts and move on knowing we are not allowed to get those special premium tanks.

Now it would be nice if WG would give out a tier VIII or XI or X a special tank for players that stayed for yrs playing that can't get the other special reward tanks instead of just giving crappy tier 2 and 3 tanks that really ain't a good gift anyways but I know it won't happen cause WG only caters to the unicums and their clans

ItzRocket #7 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:43

Captain

• WGLNA Silver League Player
  • 50790 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
OP would you care to explain how I, a Non unicum and player who has only ever been in 2 top 5 clans has all but one of the clan wars reward tanks? I bet you dont understand the grueling process of starting your own clan over and over and calling HUNDREDS of battles and playing in EVERY single one of them to get your tank, Before you complain about the unicums and top clans getting the tank realize that there are other ways to get them than being a unicum and being in a top clan. It takes work and dedication, You have to win sure but all that takes is practice in making yourself better so you can join the "better" clans to get yourself the potential to get a tank. Every single post I see about people complaining is people who either didnt have the time or they dont care enough to make themselves better.

MyPillowGuy #8 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 364 battles

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:26, said:

lol.You are truly one special person.Id like to say"Ive seen worse players then you with the chietain".But I cant.You must try really hard to be that bad.

MyPillowGuy #9 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 364 battles

View PostcKy_, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:39, said:

It's only when they release a better Super Conqueror as a CW reward that it annoys me. 

I see you complain everyday.If you and your clan would of won more battles you would have a reward tank.But with 0 meta tanks.How can you cry?

TR71777 #10 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:46

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6637 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostItzRocket, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:43, said:

OP would you care to explain how I, a Non unicum and player who has only ever been in 2 top 5 clans has all but one of the clan wars reward tanks? I bet you dont understand the grueling process of starting your own clan over and over and calling HUNDREDS of battles and playing in EVERY single one of them to get your tank, Before you complain about the unicums and top clans getting the tank realize that there are other ways to get them than being a unicum and being in a top clan. It takes work and dedication, You have to win sure but all that takes is practice in making yourself better so you can join the "better" clans to get yourself the potential to get a tank. Every single post I see about people complaining is people who either didnt have the time or they dont care enough to make themselves better.

obviously you didn't read what I just posted I can't be on all the time due to health and medication reasons 

Elevendy #11 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:47

Major

• -Players-
  • 22484 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

It's literally just competition.

Campaigns are some of the greatest times of the year for a World of Tanks player as most higher end players return to the game to play. It's almost like a yearly family reunion.

ItzRocket #12 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:48

Captain

• 50790 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 17:46, said:

obviously you didn't read what I just posted I can't be on all the time due to health and medication reasons 

Then don't complain you cant get the tank and only unicums and good clans can, It sucks but real life and the game dont mix. Clearly you dont have the time so you shouldnt complain.

TR71777 #13 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6637 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostFlyingFive, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:44, said:

lol.You are truly one special person.Id like to say"Ive seen worse players then you with the chietain".But I cant.You must try really hard to be that bad.

wow you just started playing I have been playing since beta and beta testing so please come at me when you have more battles and more yrs than I do in this game unless your a pointless troll that troll for no reason obviously you don't have health problems like I do or have to take meds so please kindly stfu if you can't post with respect and dignity towards others 

nuclearguy931 #14 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:53

Major

• Players
  • 81217 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View PostItzRocket, on Feb 09 2019 - 16:43, said:

There's a few arguments towards the reward tanks, and they are valid.

Some players will bring up what you did, the timing is a big factor. A lot of players play this game but a lot of those same players also have jobs, family and other commitments that prevent them from actually participating in these campaigns. Not everyone can afford to sit down at the computer for a few limited hours when these campaigns are happening. When they bring it up they are knocked for it.

The simplest of solutions to this is to allow the reward vehicles to be actually purchased in the game, be it for cash, or has been alluded to, for bonds. It doesn't take away from the fact that others still earned the tank for 'free' for participating in and winning in the campaigns. Wargaming has already done something similar to this with recent events where you could earn up to 10 tokens for a free tank, or a portion thereof and purchase the rest, or just outright purchase the tank. This has a positive effect on the game were players can still get the tank, and Wargaming will make money off it, keeping the game alive even longer.

Think about it, what good is a 'Reward Tank' if the game goes into the crapper? Then no one is playing it.

DV_Currie_VC #15 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:54

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 58530 battles
  • [RS] RS
Nice of you guys to jump to conclusions about a guy who has served, compared to you [edited]ters who drive pixel tanks. Makes us serving members feel all warm inside....

TR71777 #16 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6637 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostItzRocket, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:48, said:

Then don't complain you cant get the tank and only unicums and good clans can, It sucks but real life and the game dont mix. Clearly you dont have the time so you shouldnt complain.

in all actuality I do have the right to complain but you don't seem to get it only WG caters to unicums and their clans you really think WG will ever put the M60 in the premium shop? um no they won't I personally would like to see some reward tanks for players like me that can't play all the time due to real life issues  for showing loyalty to their game for instance maybe a Teir VIII or IX or X tank without having to do stupid missions and other pointless missions that can't be done in time hell I tried to do some missions but in all and all I could never get them either finished in time or wasn't able to do any you don't get how crappy the premium tanks in the premium store are all they are good for is making credits when you get your [edited]kicked in they don't do anything good at all in matches

MyPillowGuy #17 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 364 battles

View PostDV_Currie_VC, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:54, said:

Nice of you guys to jump to conclusions about a guy who has served, compared to you [edited]ters who drive pixel tanks. Makes us serving members feel all warm inside....

Your welcome romeo.

TR71777 #18 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6637 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostFlyingFive, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:51, said:

Wrong again.This is a alt account.Also please stop with the "Health problems" card.It gets old.WG can you please give this guy a " I played since beta" trophy.Thx

how about I report you to WG for having multiple accounts since your not allowed to

MyPillowGuy #19 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 364 battles

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:56, said:

how about I report you to WG for having multiple accounts since your not allowed to

Plz do.Also plz read the rules

ItzRocket #20 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:58

Captain

• 50790 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
And who brought the talk about serving into this thread?

View PostDV_Currie_VC, on Feb 09 2019 - 17:54, said:

Oh thats right you did, Cool you and he served or are serving, Thank you. But really this thread isnt about that so why bring it up? It just makes no sense

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users