• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Tolos #101 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 04:40

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostFranz2165, on Feb 11 2019 - 03:33, said:

I never inferred or implied that the better players shouldn't get the tank.  They worked for it and they deserve it.  I think you misunderstood what I was writing.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Oh fair enough, If I misunderstood, apologies.

DatastreamCowboy #102 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 04:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 63 battles
  • [_TS_] _TS_

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:26, said:

we are not allowed to get any of them tanks and the fact we are only allowed to get POS premium tanks from the premium shop and move on that's all we can do.

Any of those tanks, Your assertion is as flawed as your grammar. My brother has gotten some pretty decent tanks from the premium shop, so have many other people, last I checked though they didn't sell skill even in $100 bundles. If you're not allowed in a top clan, yes it's not an entitlement, then it's either because you lack the game skill and/or the social skill to be a part of a well tuned machine. FTR, jealousy is a very ugly thing

Schmarbs523 #103 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 04:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19862 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 19:18, said:

doubt what? its been like this for me and its bs

Maybe I’m mistaken, but I think this post is the first of the OP’s that actually has punctuation in it. Time to celebrate! But on a more serious note, I promise I’m not trying to be grammar police here but dear Lord, punctuation is your friend! Your posts are astonishingly difficult to read because you literally use zero punctuation...

Also, not a unicum and I got the tank. Yay! 

commander42 #104 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 04:50

Major

• Players
  • 26905 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P

View PostcKy_, on Feb 09 2019 - 17:39, said:

It's only when they release a better Super Conqueror as a CW reward that it annoys me.

wait what tank would that be? I don't pay attention to CW at all.

As long as they are only given BALANCED(or UP) tanks I am fine with it, if they are giving OP vehicles to CW players that is when it becomes a major issue.

TR71777 #105 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 04:50

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostRoboticwonderwaffle, on Feb 11 2019 - 03:29, said:

ok.. first of all the pershing is an amazing medium. Second of all. Grind towards CW viable tanks. No clan is going to want an E5 when the super Conq is better on almost every way. the Object 277, T110E3, Type 5, object 268 v4, object 140 , conq GC, get tanks that clan leaders need to be viable in Clan wars. Use this time between events to get into a clan. One that run regular strongholds. Also... sorry to say this. Stop being so entitled. I worked my [edited]off every day for 2 full weeks to get the T95 cheiftan and you want it for free? You said you have a right to feel the way you do... but you literally dont. You didn't put in the effort, the time or the skill. Now you DEMAND a tank that I worked hard to get for free. 

You are mad that I have a OP tank ( cheiftan.) and hate the fact only the best players have it. Why not complain about the stug 4, T28 concept, t55a, object 260? or the new tanks like the tier 6 weirdo, or the chimera, or the weird 4 tracked behemoth? tier 10 is the opening to the end game. Where ranked battles start. Where clan wars and exclusive tanks reside. If you want the tank put in work. 

Like real life you dont get stuff for free. WORK FOR IT. Dont you demand something I worked hard for YEARS to get. i played since open beta. This account is technically my second and i have played it for 7+ years and even with WGs bs i still love the game. I do agree how they handled this campaign wasnt the best. however the end results I agree with. If you put in time and effort and played well.. you got points. IF your leaders trust how you play in CW they played you more. IF you have the tanks they need. You played more. ITs hard to shoehorn a tank that isnt used in CW against clans that know how to exploit its weaknesses. Its on you. not WG to get that tank. They may not have made the path to it the best, but the result is the result. I love my m60 and i value it knowing i worked hard to get it. Now its your turn to work.

I have been playing since this game started both open and closed beta and I didn't get a damn thing for it not to mention all these premium BS tanks ain't crapall WG gaming gives out are fking POS I do mean POS tier 2s and 3s every fking year why can't they give out something way better than them POS tanks with something that actually be fking used instead of waist of fking tank space I worked hard I may not play as much anymore cause of the meds I take and health issues which is real life issues not to mention I am fking court ordered to take meds cause of my past suicide attempts cause I can't get the people I killed in combat out my fking head the only reason I haven't totally offed myself yet is my daughter

Tolos #106 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 04:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 03:50, said:

I have been playing since this game started both open and closed beta and I didn't get a damn thing for it not to mention all these premium BS tanks ain't crapall WG gaming gives out are fking POS I do mean POS tier 2s and 3s every fking year why can't they give out something way better than them POS tanks with something that actually be fking used instead of waist of fking tank space I worked hard I may not play as much anymore cause of the meds I take and health issues which is real life issues not to mention I am fking court ordered to take meds cause of my past suicide attempts cause I can't get the people I killed in combat out my fking head the only reason I haven't totally offed myself yet is my daughter

Then maybe you should focus more on your health, than being so angry at a game. That's not a troll, thats a genuine bit of advice. 

DatastreamCowboy #107 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 04:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 63 battles
  • [_TS_] _TS_

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 04:50, said:

They don't have to give us any tanks. The tanks can be sold or used like bunks. Maybe you should try focusing on the positives?

Schmarbs523 #108 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 04:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19862 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 21:50, said:

So this post is rather concerning...perhaps you should take a little time off from the forums and maybe even the game to try to focus more on your physical and mental health issues...

spud_tuber #109 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 05:08

Major

• Players
  • 59304 battles

View PostcKy_, on Feb 09 2019 - 16:39, said:

It's only when they release a better Super Conqueror as a CW reward that it annoys me. 

Or a better RU hovermed(907), or a historical tank(M60) many would want.  Of course, the reason for the complaints about the better s conq or ru hovermed is different than the complaint about the M60.

spud_tuber #110 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 05:12

Major

• Players
  • 59304 battles

View PostDrWho_, on Feb 09 2019 - 17:14, said:

I don't give a flying turd about people getting tanks I can't have, I'll never be in a clan so I know I'll never get them, unless they're OP. OP tanks should never be for a "select group" no matter if they won it fair and square

You can make them special and you can even make them sorta OP if played *exactly* right, you can give them cool names and paint jobs and everything you want just don't make them that much "better" overall than the tanks I can get my hands on and you'll never hear a bad word from me

Having said that I'd give my left nut to get my hands on the Deathstar but still not complaining

Yeah, it's only the OP tanks that really bother me, whether they're CW or IM reward tanks.  That, and improved equipment and the directives.

WangOnTheLoose #111 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 05:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 29027 battles
  • [K0HAI] K0HAI

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 22:50, said:

Hey, served ten years myself, never deployed but thanks for your service.  I understand you feel wronged by WG but at the end of the day this is just a game and it doesn’t seem like this game is making you happy.  Maybe it would be best if you took some time away from the game and focused on yourself and your daughter.  Kids really need their parents so you have to do whatever it takes to make sure you are there for your daughter.  Sounds like you already know this but don’t ever forget it.

Volatile_Midget #112 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 06:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1359 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

Edited by Volatile_Midget, Feb 11 2019 - 06:49.

Armadaus_Baldwin #113 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 06:50

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36432 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 00:13, said:

Look all I am saying that no player should have control over another player or tell another player what they can't do especially in CW personally they need to make it where these tanks available to everyone not just be exclusive to CW WG needs to do away with the clan wars and make it a system where everyone can get a tank no matter what stats and what fking piss me off is stat Nazis that keep bashing other players over their stats and then some not to mention telling other players that they are not allowed to do CW or do this or that cause of their stats they should strip that said power form players like you that tell others that they can't get this or not allowed to get that and let the game decide not the player.

Friend, no one is telling you that you cannot "do clan wars" because of your stats.  Nor have I seen anyone tell you that your stats are indicative of your value as a person.  What your statistics are, is a snapshot of your average performance over a great number of battles... a performance which unfortunately, I cannot say is "good."  As I'm trying not to "bully" you or make you go to your safe space, I'm not going to be any more negative than that.  

However, what people have been telling you is that you cannot do Clan Wars with THEM... which is their right to do so.  Just as you have the right to choose who you associate with.  That is not Wargaming or any clan "keeping you" from a Reward Tank out of malice.  If you think it's simply malice, please, friend... create your own clan, invite whomever you choose and we shall meet on the fields of the next Campaign.  Surely, you will get a Tank, no?  

Monarchco #114 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 06:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13279 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 20:40, said:

dude I don't play much but I did beta and beta testing I have been playing since beta so [edited]off with that's a lie bs

I've seen plenty of 50k battles players who are absolute trash.

If volume of time spent playing has no impact on skill, then when you started 100% has zero impact on skill.

Stop acting like being from Beta makes you a better player.

I have a friend just starting playing the game this year and he's already better.

The Beta badge doesn't make you have +25% rolls any more often than anyone else bud.

Roboticwonderwaffle #115 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 07:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 35107 battles

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 03:50, said:

ok.. i agree. no one wants to free tier 2s and 3s. However. If they gave out something... lets say a lowe... well everyone would have a lowe. Then wargaming will make no money cause now everyone has a teir 8 premium that is making them money and yadda yadda. Reward tanks  like the tier 6 and 7s from the campaign... maybe but, then again.. people would complain about crappy tier 6s and 7s then. I understand that however. If you can only afford to put in so much... thats all you are going to get in return. I know you want the m60. But its something people have to work for. Those who can put in the time, the effort and the skill. They arent going to give it to you for free. There would be no point. Reason they slide in the crappy tier 2s and 3s.. well during that time period there were a lot more tank designs to choose from. now excluding wgs innabiliity to make low tier games fun or make it easy for new players to learn, thats what they should do. Why give a tank ( tier 8-10) which normally takes an average player weeks to grind to...for free. without any effort.

A lot of people now hate you.....cause now you are attacking other players because they have more time than you, more skill than you, and have the tanks you want. Then demanding you recieve what they worked for weeks to have a chance to get. Dude. Not cool

I would like to make this clear. I understand your issues. I know what it feels like to take meds that knock you the [edited]out. ( prozac and adderall ) However just cause you have a handicap does not mean you get the rewards for free. You still have to put in the work. This may sound mean....but crying about how you think its unfair that you havent the time or the skill to get these tanks and that people like myself have... thats bull and you know it. Yes you put time. I understand. But time isnt enough. And i would suggest you stop talking about your issues and using them as an excuse as to why you cant do things. Cause i suffer from PTSD, Depression and anxiety and it pisses me off that you are using them as a reason why you should get what you want when you want it. No one asked, and even though it is sad you suffer from those, but you dont know what many of us have gone through either. 

TR71777 #116 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 11:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH
All I want to see is other players having a fair shot and not be treated like crap over their stats or be excluding from getting a fair shot like I was and further more I feel its not right of WG giving out crappy tier 2s and 3s every year WG should at least give us players that can't or not allowed to do CWs a tank that is worthy of using 

Tolos #117 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 11:44

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 10:37, said:

All I want to see is other players having a fair shot and not be treated like crap over their stats or be excluding from getting a fair shot like I was and further more I feel its not right of WG giving out crappy tier 2s and 3s every year WG should at least give us players that can't or not allowed to do CWs a tank that is worthy of using 

All players DO get a fair shot. But Clan Wars is end game, IE competitive play, so it's only natural that the clans want players that are good if they want to win.  As for it not being right that WG ONLY gives out tier 2 or 3 ' crappy ' tanks, dude they don't have to give us ANYTHING at all. I would think getting anything UTTERLY free would be nice.

You can however get ' free ' tanks by doing the missions etc. But you have to be willing to put in the ' work ' to get them. 

TR71777 #118 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 11:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostTolos, on Feb 11 2019 - 10:44, said:

All players DO get a fair shot. But Clan Wars is end game, IE competitive play, so it's only natural that the clans want players that are good if they want to win.  As for it not being right that WG ONLY gives out tier 2 or 3 ' crappy ' tanks, dude they don't have to give us ANYTHING at all. I would think getting anything UTTERLY free would be nice.

You can however get ' free ' tanks by doing the missions etc. But you have to be willing to put in the ' work ' to get them. 

I did one of those mission for the stug and I still can't get it even though it says I did everything for it and these little sorry missions are like not even easy at all especially for me cause everyone keeps firing gold rounds im old school I don't like using them unless needed to I wish WG reverted back to the old days when it comes to gold rounds

Tolos #119 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 12:04

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 10:58, said:

I did one of those mission for the stug and I still can't get it even though it says I did everything for it and these little sorry missions are like not even easy at all especially for me cause everyone keeps firing gold rounds im old school I don't like using them unless needed to I wish WG reverted back to the old days when it comes to gold rounds

Well they aren't meant to be easy to get mate :).

BigNaturals #120 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 12:11

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 55220 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 16:46, said:

obviously you didn't read what I just posted I can't be on all the time due to health and medication reasons 

So this is our fault for your crying like a baby over a game?  get good only advice!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users