• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Monarchco #121 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 13:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13279 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 03:37, said:

All I want to see is other players having a fair shot and not be treated like crap over their stats or be excluding from getting a fair shot like I was and further more I feel its not right of WG giving out crappy tier 2s and 3s every year WG should at least give us players that can't or not allowed to do CWs a tank that is worthy of using 

Why do you keep acting like skill-based play isn't a "fair shot"?

Literally if you get the tank its because you're good. Period.

What? Do you want people who get it to be picked at random out of an RNG like everything else in this game is?

First off, this is NA server. idk where you're from, but most the countries under the umbrella of the NA server work on the principle of equality of opportunity, NOT equality of outcome. The game, and it's high level rewards are based on the former, not the latter. 

What a pathetic thread.

Git Gud.

TR71777 #122 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 22:03

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostMonarchco, on Feb 11 2019 - 12:47, said:

Why do you keep acting like skill-based play isn't a "fair shot"?

Literally if you get the tank its because you're good. Period.

What? Do you want people who get it to be picked at random out of an RNG like everything else in this game is?

First off, this is NA server. idk where you're from, but most the countries under the umbrella of the NA server work on the principle of equality of opportunity, NOT equality of outcome. The game, and it's high level rewards are based on the former, not the latter. 

What a pathetic thread.

Git Gud.

I live in the U.S. first off second born and raised in the U.S. I feel that WG needs to get rid of CWs and make it where everyone no matter the fking bs stats are and fk the stat Nazis that like to throw stats and pick on players and treat others like crap over their stats and your just like all the other stat Nazi throwing pricks saying get good get good take your get good and shove it up your [edited]

Tolos #123 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 22:35

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 21:03, said:

I live in the U.S. first off second born and raised in the U.S. I feel that WG needs to get rid of CWs and make it where everyone no matter the fking bs stats are and fk the stat Nazis that like to throw stats and pick on players and treat others like crap over their stats and your just like all the other stat Nazi throwing pricks saying get good get good take your get good and shove it up your [edited]

Dude, why should WG remove Clan Wars just to appease players that either can't be bothered to do it, or aren't in a good enough clan to win things. It's ridiculous. I'm not saying bashing someone over stats is ok, but neither is calling people nazi's, pricks and swearing every other word. 

Given your self admitted health problems, maybe you should step away from the game for awhile and work on getting healthy. Then come back to the game ready to improve and enjoy it. 

waterjunkie #124 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 22:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8073 battles
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 12:26, said:

Look I know that there are plenty of people right now that are pissed at the unicums and super unicum clans that they are the only one's that are allowed to get these tanks and us regular average players are only allowed POS premium tanks that don't do anything at all but collect dust and be [edited]in matches yes we all wish we could get the M60 Patton or any special reward tank but lets face it we as regular players are not allowed to have them obviously WG doesn't want normal average players to get them only their buddies the unicums and their super clans granted they earned them and all but lately people been [edited]and complaining about hell I did my fair share but almost got banned over the M60 Patton so with that being said lets just face the music and deal with the fact that we are not allowed to get any of them tanks and the fact we are only allowed to get POS premium tanks from the premium shop and move on that's all we can do.

wth......wow...that was a loooong sentence.

__xXKingXx__ #125 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 23:09

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19281 battles
  • [0WNED] 0WNED
Guys... Stop wasting time with him. -1075 Rep. He's used to cry about everything since 2012 (at least it's when i started playing this game).

TR71777 #126 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 23:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH
Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Feb 12 2019 - 08:43.

Tolos #127 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 00:04

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 22:53, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit 

He never mentioned stats at all...calm down dude

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Feb 12 2019 - 08:43.

Sparrowran #128 Posted Feb 24 2019 - 21:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 698 battles

WG is clueless. I do not know if it is the Russian attitude that prevails or just hate for the people who love, or would love the game (and pay their salaries). 

Not since Mark Jacobs destroyed Dark Age of Camelot have I seen such an outraged player base. And they seem to totally ignore we, the players, are the ones making them millions! What could WoT be if they had listened to the players years ago! Lol we think they are rich now, what would it have been with three or five times the players! The ones that actually have and do not mind spending money!

Artillery, refusal to make a skill based MM and fair and fun pubs (or at least give us the option to que for no arty pubs and fair, fun pubs. If others want to que for arty or the current biased pubs where we know who will win or lose at start, that is fine too).

Anyway, that's just the two biggest problems with the game. 

Regarding the Clan Rewards tanks, I personally admire the ones talented enough to get them! A Big Salute! 

However, WG TOTALLY and I mean TOTALLY misses the point on the Clan Reward tanks, just as they did long ago when they refused to give us the option for no artillery and fair and even pubs.  

Yes, ONLY those who earn them should get them! But after a reasonable period of time, say 6 months they should think of ways that We, the Real Players could get them also. 

The ones who earned them should ALWAYS be distinguished from the mass of proletariats who actually pay for the game.  Make the reward tanks different in LOOK, not function. Give them a big gold "I AM A GREAT PLAYER" or something. Really! Something to distinguish that the great players got these because they are the very best!  

Oh well, nothing, and I mean nothing gets through to WG. I guess it is just the Russian mentality that is so foreign to the North American mentality and expectations. 

Sooner or later someone is going to come along and realize what a terrific market this is and do this type game right, with a North American fair play mentality. One that actually listens to the players (like World of Warcraft) and other games. 

Respectfully, a noob who will never get a chance for a clan wars reward vehicle. And WG is darn proud of that! ;)

(But I and many, many others can and do leave much earlier than if we actually had "developers" that listened to us and actually cared about making a potentially great game all it could have been)

cloudwalkr #129 Posted Feb 24 2019 - 22:14

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56350 battles
Periods are great, OP.  Should try them out sometime.

Sl33pyAlligat0r #130 Posted Feb 24 2019 - 22:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20008 battles

View PostTolos, on Feb 09 2019 - 16:31, said:

People will always be jealous of what others have. It's happened in EVERY campaign so far. Its almost always the same ' kinds of player ' too. A point proven by your post. 

It's not jealousy when it's speaking to an imbalance in the overall system.

Nonamanadus #131 Posted Feb 25 2019 - 06:47

Major

• Players
  • 32433 battles
  • [HBG] HBG

No worries they will insert clan tanks into Christmas boxes........

RagnarokBazil #132 Posted Feb 25 2019 - 07:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25608 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View PostFlyingFive, on Feb 09 2019 - 17:57, said:

Plz do.Also plz read the rules

Having Alt accounts are not aloud read the EULA

24cups #133 Posted Feb 25 2019 - 19:46

Major

• Players
  • 24616 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostRagnarokBazil, on Feb 25 2019 - 01:00, said:

Coulda swore they changed that years ago. 

Tolos #134 Posted Feb 25 2019 - 19:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostRagnarokBazil, on Feb 25 2019 - 06:00, said:

Alt accounts are allowed, only time they arnt, is if they are made to get around a ban. 

Racing_Legend_Atila #135 Posted Feb 25 2019 - 19:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8069 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
Tbh not jealous and i could have got the chief if i wanted, but i have to say its insane how overpowered it is, imagine wot adding adding a MBT one day into the game, Hey look they already did!

gen_penguin #136 Posted Feb 25 2019 - 19:56

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 13053 battles
I dont understand why Clan war reward tanks are allowed to be in Random Battles ?? They are OP tanks in the hands of already very good players, these reward tanks should only be allowed to be used where they earned them !

Tolos #137 Posted Feb 25 2019 - 19:58

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postgen_penguin, on Feb 25 2019 - 18:56, said:

I dont understand why Clan war reward tanks are allowed to be in Random Battles ?? They are OP tanks in the hands of already very good players, these reward tanks should only be allowed to be used where they earned them !

Why shouldn't they be allowed into random battles ?. What is the point is getting them if they can ONLY be played in clan wars...

commander42 #138 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 08:42

Major

• Players
  • 26906 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P

View PostTolos, on Feb 25 2019 - 13:58, said:

Why shouldn't they be allowed into random battles ?. What is the point is getting them if they can ONLY be played in clan wars...

well if they are OP the point in getting them even if they are only allowed in clan wars is because they are OP and could be used in clan wars.

If they are UP or balanced then it turns into a reward that you would only really be able to look at.  So as long as they make sure clan wars rewards fit the second category they should be allowed everywhere.  If they want to make OP reward vehicles than it should be restricted.

Chtholly_Seniorious #139 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 17:58

Captain

• Players
  • 37500 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:55, said:

in all actuality I do have the right to complain but you don't seem to get it only WG caters to unicums and their clans you really think WG will ever put the M60 in the premium shop? um no they won't I personally would like to see some reward tanks for players like me that can't play all the time due to real life issues  for showing loyalty to their game for instance maybe a Teir VIII or IX or X tank without having to do stupid missions and other pointless missions that can't be done in time hell I tried to do some missions but in all and all I could never get them either finished in time or wasn't able to do any you don't get how crappy the premium tanks in the premium store are all they are good for is making credits when you get your [edited]kicked in they don't do anything good at all in matches

There are tier 8 9 and 10 reward tanks you can get without doing the campaign they are called the t55a 260 chimera and obj 279e its bitterly what you asked for and if a player like me can get a 260 anyone can.

spud_tuber #140 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 18:06

Major

• Players
  • 59335 battles

View PostTolos, on Feb 25 2019 - 12:58, said:

Not only that, but restricting them to clan wars doesn't really address the "rich get richer" nature of the OP clan rewards tanks.  The only way to address that is by making sure the tanks aren't OP to begin with, something WG seems unwilling to do.

They do seem to have a bit of a  fascination with giving rewards that can improve performance to people already performing well.  OP reward tanks, both CW and IM, improved equipment and directives, and even to some small extent the gold from tournaments and CW.

Ah well, nothing we say or do here will change WG's mind,  and it's their game to do with as they choose.  I know I'll never be able to get any of the CW tanks, and that really only bothers me because of the M60 being locked behind CW, so my only real concern with them is more OP tanks to have to fight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users