• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Radio_Demon #141 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 18:34

Captain

• Players
  • 38302 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostTR71777, on Feb 11 2019 - 11:58, said:

I did one of those mission for the stug and I still can't get it even though it says I did everything for it and these little sorry missions are like not even easy at all especially for me cause everyone keeps firing gold rounds im old school I don't like using them unless needed to I wish WG reverted back to the old days when it comes to gold rounds

I carry at most 10 gold rounds in most of my tanks for type 5's gold isn't the problem it is your lack of skill and of you don't think it is then you are incorrect.  If you think you are a good player then let's have a skirmish of you can beat me in a 1v1 then I will admit you are a good player and have every right to get a tank.  But if I beat you you will take some time find guides and learn how to play this game better and stop blaming outside sources.  Heck if I beat you I'm even willing to give some tips I started this game being trash but I'm now a ok player and decent enough to get a tank so I'm willing to help if you would actually want it.

leon_phelps #142 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 18:43

Major

• Players
  • 38215 battles

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:26, said:

Look I know that there are plenty of people right now that are pissed at the unicums and super unicum clans that they are the only one's that are allowed to get these tanks and us regular average players are only allowed POS premium tanks that don't do anything at all but collect dust and be [edited]in matches yes we all wish we could get the M60 Patton or any special reward tank but lets face it we as regular players are not allowed to have them obviously WG doesn't want normal average players to get them only their buddies the unicums and their super clans granted they earned them and all but lately people been [edited]and complaining about hell I did my fair share but almost got banned over the M60 Patton so with that being said lets just face the music and deal with the fact that we are not allowed to get any of them tanks and the fact we are only allowed to get POS premium tanks from the premium shop and move on that's all we can do.

This self entitled tool is back. I outted him over his false combat claims back in 2014. Crawl back under the rock you been hiding in poser.he will cry throw epic hissy fits when confronted got over a dozen people chat banned for 30 days.

leon_phelps #143 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 18:53

Major

• Players
  • 38215 battles

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:59, said:

I did 14 yrs active Army 11B 6 deployments I just don't play as much due to health reasons and the meds I take really put me to sleep

He's full of it was proven in 2014 he had a epic meltdown because he was outted threatened to kill himself still have his message where he claimed he was going to have people come kill me in private messages 

leon_phelps #144 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 19:04

Major

• Players
  • 38215 battles
A little history on op hes got serious mental issues will claim special forces sniper years and years of service and being a beta player simple search of his gamer tag showed him on several game forums daily since like 2003. Looked up his old unit they had a Facebook page he wasn't there they never knew him will also claim his dad was a tanker killed first gulf war by a sniper also came up bogus. This guy had a complete meltdown had me several others banned for name and shame. But outting a crapbird was worth it

Radio_Demon #145 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 19:05

Captain

• Players
  • 38302 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View Postleon_phelps, on Feb 26 2019 - 18:53, said:

He's full of it was proven in 2014 he had a epic meltdown because he was outted threatened to kill himself still have his message where he claimed he was going to have people come kill me in private messages 

I mean if I believed everyone in this game then this game is 99% 80 y/o war vets that have every condition known to man

leon_phelps #146 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 19:52

Major

• Players
  • 38215 battles

The guy is a total [edited]bag. Back in 2010 and 2011 during my early WoT days he made the same claims just to up his cred among the clan members, with the goal of getting donations because he 'has medical issues and was broke'. He begged for cash donations.

My nephew spent some time in Mosul with a Stryker brigade (1-24 Inf) and I followed their story closely during 2004-2008. I was also in the Army a very long time ago, so I know a few things about the military.

One of TR's claims was that he was in 75th Ranger regiment. I directly asked him to name the 75th Ranger CO, who at the time was the former Battalion commander of my nephew. That man is a very well known person in our small community of professional soldiers and for TR to not know of him is total [edited]. When he failed to remember I told him so, then he slithered away.

His claim of being in SF is another pile of BS. SF doesn't take applicants who are either illiterate or generally have the IQ of potato. He is both.

He claims to have been an E7. Originally it was E8. [edited]LOL. Not even in wartime does a potato make rank that fast. I suppose it is possible if quite a few years are spent in the national guard in combination with hazardous duty.

During conversations in TeamSpeak he was on about weapons all the time. I've been a shooter by hobby for over 20 yrs and build my own AR-15's. My skills aren't the greatest but I do have a solid grasp on machining and mechanical assembly. I'm considered an expert marksman by the Army too. By profession I'm mostly a software engineer with a background in electronics. So, here's what sounds to be a kid making all sorts of claims about firearms and a lot of them are BS. He couldn't explain some of the sighting systems commonly used on AR's, couldn't describe the fire control group or the bolt unlocking function, and really didn't have a clue on exterior ballistics...meaning he couldn't shoot for [edited].

Special Forces? My [edited].

That former clan we were in (before WoT was initially released) had quite a few ex-mil members and all of them had their spidey senses go off. He was called on his BS and then he fessed and apologized. He still stuck with actually being in the military, which I believe to be true, but never did reveal his true MOS or his duty assignments. I was very surprised to see his post after all this time. I bet he was even more surprised to see mine.  

HEY TR71777 REMEMBER BOOMBOX FROM YOUR FIRST CLAN???

leon_phelps #147 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 19:56

Major

• Players
  • 38215 battles
oh and another thing keep talking your crapabout me and my family you will get a visit from the F.B.I. I have friends in high places

this was one of the threats he left me. yep tr im still here will always call you on your bs war stories.poser and your timeline never matched at all for deployments service ect... unless you were a time traveller also. but he be on shortly have his hissy fit demand it all pulled down like before :/

Edited by leon_phelps, Feb 26 2019 - 20:00.

TinManSmith #148 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 20:02

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14496 battles

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:26, said:

Look I know that there are plenty of people right now that are pissed at the unicums and super unicum clans that they are the only one's that are allowed to get these tanks and us regular average players are only allowed POS premium tanks that don't do anything at all but collect dust and be [edited]in matches yes we all wish we could get the M60 Patton or any special reward tank but lets face it we as regular players are not allowed to have them obviously WG doesn't want normal average players to get them only their buddies the unicums and their super clans granted they earned them and all but lately people been [edited]and complaining about hell I did my fair share but almost got banned over the M60 Patton so with that being said lets just face the music and deal with the fact that we are not allowed to get any of them tanks and the fact we are only allowed to get POS premium tanks from the premium shop and move on that's all we can do.

How did any of you make it past where the second period was supposed to be?  It reads like someone's parrot got into Pablo's finest.

Edited by TinManSmith, Feb 26 2019 - 20:08.

Tolos #149 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 20:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postleon_phelps, on Feb 26 2019 - 18:56, said:

oh and another thing keep talking your crapabout me and my family you will get a visit from the F.B.I. I have friends in high places

this was one of the threats he left me. yep tr im still here will always call you on your bs war stories.poser and your timeline never matched at all for deployments service ect... unless you were a time traveller also. but he be on shortly have his hissy fit demand it all pulled down like before :/

I knew this guys name sounded familiar. I think I  also called him out years ago. I seem to remember a PM telling me if I didn't stop trolling him on his alleged service, he would contact the FBI and have me arrested as he ' knew ' the director. He also threatened to ' find me ' and ' make sure I was shut up for good ', then proceeded to tell me where he thought I lived, I'll admit I trolled him HARD at this point. He probably still thinks I live in Florida. 

leon_phelps #150 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 20:57

Major

• Players
  • 38215 battles

View PostTolos, on Feb 26 2019 - 19:48, said:

I knew this guys name sounded familiar. I think I  also called him out years ago. I seem to remember a PM telling me if I didn't stop trolling him on his alleged service, he would contact the FBI and have me arrested as he ' knew ' the director. He also threatened to ' find me ' and ' make sure I was shut up for good ', then proceeded to tell me where he thought I lived, I'll admit I trolled him HARD at this point. He probably still thinks I live in Florida. 

Lol that's him. I am prior miltary myself. It gets me guys went threw crapthey never talk about it posers like this guy earlier post want to tell you about people hes "killed". 

Radio_Demon #151 Posted Feb 26 2019 - 20:57

Captain

• Players
  • 38302 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
Who wants to bet he wont come back to this thread

__xXKingXx__ #152 Posted Feb 27 2019 - 20:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19324 battles
:popcorn:

leon_phelps #153 Posted Mar 01 2019 - 18:39

Major

• Players
  • 38215 battles
Wonder where ole t-dogg is at would like to ask him how his dad who he claims was a m60 tanker killed by a sniper in the first gulf war resurectted himself to be a pall bearer at he grandfather's funeral in 2012. Or he doesn't show up on any purple heart list..... Or fact he graduated in 1996 leaving no possibility to do 14 years and 6 combat tours... joker thinks he's mr wick. Got more after that also

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users