Jump to content


People complaining about clan war tanks or special tanks


  • Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

TR71777 #21 Posted Feb 09 2019 - 23:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 6683 battles
  • 361
  • [74TH] 74TH
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011

View PostDV_Currie_VC, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:54, said:

Nice of you guys to jump to conclusions about a guy who has served, compared to you [edited]ters who drive pixel tanks. Makes us serving members feel all warm inside....

 

I did 14 yrs active Army 11B 6 deployments I just don't play as much due to health reasons and the meds I take really put me to sleep

TR71777 #22 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:01

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 6683 battles
  • 361
  • [74TH] 74TH
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011

View PostFlyingFive, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:57, said:

 

Plz do.Also plz read the rules

 

I have read the rules when I very first started and it stated your not allowed to have multiple accounts even WG said that in the beginning unless they changed that said rule

ItzRocket #23 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:01

    Captain

  • WGLNA Silver League Player
  • 52960 battles
  • 1,484
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 18:01, said:

 

I have read the rules when I very first started and it stated your not allowed to have multiple accounts even WG said that in the beginning unless they changed that said rule

 

They dont care about multiple acc's, It allows one player to spend money for two acc's so why would they?

DV_Currie_VC #24 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:05

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 61519 battles
  • 2,272
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-04-2010

View PostItzRocket, on Feb 09 2019 - 15:58, said:

And who brought the talk about serving into this thread?

 

Oh thats right you did, Cool you and he served or are serving, Thank you. But really this thread isnt about that so why bring it up? It just makes no sense

I get defensive for guys who have served and have medical issues. It sucks, and most people will never understand. Someone made a grammar issue out of his post, without knowing anything about him. That sucks too. You never know what a person's issues are, so just leave the grammar bullying crap out of it. That's all I was bringing to the thread. Now, back to the clan wars tank discussion.  



MyPillowGuy #25 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:05

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 474 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    10-21-2016

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:59, said:

 

I did 14 yrs active Army 11B 6 deployments I just don't play as much due to health reasons and the meds I take really put me to sleep

 

Getting deep in here.Can we hear some war stories? I will go get some popcorn.BTW i am calling BS on your claims.

Edited by FlyingFive, Feb 10 2019 - 00:09.


BigDollarBillz #26 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 38781 battles
  • 4,504
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 17:42, said:

I understand what everyone is going through but what can we do there is nothing we can do about it especially for me yes I would love to have these reward tanks especially the M60 Patton that's because I am a combat vet and I am a military nut that like military stuff anyways the reason I can't get any of these special tanks is because I am not always on all the time cause of health reasons and the meds I take pretty much renders me asleep most of the day and night like I said we are only allowed the POS premium tanks from the premium shop that those tanks really don't do anything in matches like I said we just need to face facts and move on knowing we are not allowed to get those special premium tanks.

 

Now it would be nice if WG would give out a tier VIII or XI or X a special tank for players that stayed for yrs playing that can't get the other special reward tanks instead of just giving crappy tier 2 and 3 tanks that really ain't a good gift anyways but I know it won't happen cause WG only caters to the unicums and their clans

 

Can't use bad health as an excuse. I also have terrible health, and take some strong [edited]pain meds. But I never use my health as a crutch. All you had to do was join a clan and play 5 battles. Then like me you could bid on one of the 250 tanks for auction. How did you almost get ban over the m60? Plus I know several average players in average clans that got a reward tank from this cw.

DrWho_ #27 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:14

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26391 battles
  • 3,194
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

I don't give a flying turd about people getting tanks I can't have, I'll never be in a clan so I know I'll never get them, unless they're OP. OP tanks should never be for a "select group" no matter if they won it fair and square

 

You can make them special and you can even make them sorta OP if played *exactly* right, you can give them cool names and paint jobs and everything you want just don't make them that much "better" overall than the tanks I can get my hands on and you'll never hear a bad word from me

 

Having said that I'd give my left nut to get my hands on the Deathstar but still not complaining



DV_Currie_VC #28 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:16

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 61519 battles
  • 2,272
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-04-2010
I am quite average, and even missed 3 days due to work. I managed to get the tank as well. My clan did help though by prioritizing guys who were on the 2700 rank edge....

ItzRocket #29 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:17

    Captain

  • WGLNA Silver League Player
  • 52960 battles
  • 1,484
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012

View PostDrWho_, on Feb 09 2019 - 18:14, said:

I don't give a flying turd about people getting tanks I can't have, I'll never be in a clan so I know I'll never get them, unless they're OP. OP tanks should never be for a "select group" no matter if they won it fair and square

 

You can make them special and you can even make them sorta OP if played *exactly* right, you can give them cool names and paint jobs and everything you want just don't make them that much "better" overall than the tanks I can get my hands on and you'll never hear a bad word from me

 

Having said that I'd give my left nut to get my hands on the Deathstar but still not complaining

 

Its been confirmed the replaced tier 10's will be in the bonds shop when it launches at some point

AIMBOT_XD_SOB #30 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:20

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 11548 battles
  • 443
  • [GG2EZ] GG2EZ
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Isn’t this like the 100th topic about people not getting cws tanks?

 

I mean yeah the first thread was amazing reading about all the people crying but now it’s getting old.

 

Time to move on people. 

 

 



DV_Currie_VC #31 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:20

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 61519 battles
  • 2,272
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-04-2010
It is pretty early to determine if the Chieftain is an OP tank, though...not enough familiarity playing it or against it yet.

MyPillowGuy #32 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:21

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 474 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    10-21-2016

View PostItzRocket, on Feb 10 2019 - 00:17, said:

 

Its been confirmed the replaced tier 10's will be in the bonds shop when it launches at some point

 

But not the "campaign reward tanks".For those that are wishing for them to be there.Not happening.

DrWho_ #33 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 00:25

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26391 battles
  • 3,194
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

View PostItzRocket, on Feb 10 2019 - 00:17, said:

 

Its been confirmed the replaced tier 10's will be in the bonds shop when it launches at some point

 

As in I may be able to get my hand on the Deathstar ???

 

Oh man, guess I will be playing FL to earn bonds after all then



__xXKingXx__ #34 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 01:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 19281 battles
  • 349
  • [0WNED] 0WNED
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012

OP... You just don't have the skill to get a Cw reward tank... And about your personal live, well.... It's a bit sad that you have health problems, but that's your problem, not ours.

 



TR71777 #35 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 02:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 6683 battles
  • 361
  • [74TH] 74TH
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011

View Post__xXKingXx__, on Feb 10 2019 - 00:22, said:

OP... You just don't have the skill to get a Cw reward tank... And about your personal live, well.... It's a bit sad that you have health problems, but that's your problem, not ours.

 

 

wow skill really now come on I have been playing since the game started on beta hell I was a beta tester at one point so what your saying is I have no right to even get one at all? over skill wow yet I did beta testing and open and closed beta and not once WG gave me any reward tank for doing it so by your logic I can't be allowed to even get one or even do clan wars over skill wow 

redjkent #36 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 02:26

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 99423 battles
  • 1,322
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
it bothers me when theirs 8 or 9 topics up on clan stuff at any one time, and the clan section of the forum never gets used yet they have there own special place to congratulate each other

__xXKingXx__ #37 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 02:36

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 19281 battles
  • 349
  • [0WNED] 0WNED
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:22, said:

 

wow skill really now come on I have been playing since the game started on beta hell I was a beta tester at one point so what your saying is I have no right to even get one at all? over skill wow yet I did beta testing and open and closed beta and not once WG gave me any reward tank for doing it so by your logic I can't be allowed to even get one or even do clan wars over skill wow 

 

Let me explain to you. According to the graphs on Wotlabs, you are a Bad/Below avg player. If you wish to get a Cw Reward Tank, you need to improve your stats: Avg dmg; Wr % and other things. Also you need to join a decent clan with good players and good callers. Also, you need to learn how to play this game in order to achieve all of that. Do you understand now why i told you, that you don't have skill?

DrWho_ #38 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 03:26

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26391 battles
  • 3,194
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

View Postredjkent, on Feb 10 2019 - 02:26, said:

it bothers me when theirs 8 or 9 topics up on clan stuff at any one time, and the clan section of the forum never gets used yet they have there own special place to congratulate each other

 

And this bothers you because .....?

TR71777 #39 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 03:48

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 6683 battles
  • 361
  • [74TH] 74TH
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011

View Post__xXKingXx__, on Feb 10 2019 - 01:36, said:

 

Let me explain to you. According to the graphs on Wotlabs, you are a Bad/Below avg player. If you wish to get a Cw Reward Tank, you need to improve your stats: Avg dmg; Wr % and other things. Also you need to join a decent clan with good players and good callers. Also, you need to learn how to play this game in order to achieve all of that. Do you understand now why i told you, that you don't have skill?

 

wow a stat Nazi great your one of those type of players go figure 

Tolos #40 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 03:50

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 18,807
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 02:48, said:

 

wow a stat Nazi great your one of those type of players go figure 

 

Not really. He's just being honest with you. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users