• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

TR71777 #41 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 04:02

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostTolos, on Feb 10 2019 - 02:50, said:

Not really. He's just being honest with you. 

I don't like people acting like they are god and treat people and other players like crap just over stats that's a form of bullying telling people they ain't crap over stats is really going to be the down fall of this game unless WG gets rid of the stat system all together

Tolos #42 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 04:05

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 03:02, said:

I don't like people acting like they are god and treat people and other players like crap just over stats that's a form of bullying telling people they ain't crap over stats is really going to be the down fall of this game unless WG gets rid of the stat system all together

Yet, its ok for you to do it to players that got the tank ?. 

All he did was tell you how you could get the tank yourself. 

TR71777 #43 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 04:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostTolos, on Feb 10 2019 - 03:05, said:

Yet, its ok for you to do it to players that got the tank ?. 

All he did was tell you how you could get the tank yourself. 

ya at the same time rubbing my stats to my face making me feel like crapand I wasn't bashing anyone I was pointing out that people have no choice but to get the crappy POS premium shop tanks while other players chose who they want to do clan wars or chose who should do what in a game that crappisses me off why give other players the power to tell other players that they are not good enough or not allowed to do clan wars let alone tell them they are not good enough for clan wars personally WG needs to take that power away from them and let the game decide which players can do clan wars or not and not the players

Tolos #44 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 04:15

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 03:12, said:

ya at the same time rubbing my stats to my face making me feel like crapand I wasn't bashing anyone I was pointing out that people have no choice but to get the crappy POS premium shop tanks while other players chose who they want to do clan wars or chose who should do what in a game that crappisses me off why give other players the power to tell other players that they are not good enough or not allowed to do clan wars let alone tell them they are not good enough for clan wars personally WG needs to take that power away from them and let the game decide which players can do clan wars or not and not the players

Honestly mate, there is so much utterly wrong with this comment....just wow...

I'll just be nice and leave it at that. 

DrWho_ #45 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 04:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 26339 battles

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 04:12, said:

Crappy POS Premium Shop tanks ..... man there are tanks sold in the Premium Shop that most people consider "very good" or even OP sold there. 

LT432 is one of the best LTs in the game, while not a regular it's there for everyone to buy every so often just to name on e example

The Defender shows up, many people call it OP but everyone agrees that it's at least "very good"

And so on. And even some of the tech tree premiums are *very* good, the Chinese Type 64 is one of the best tier 6 tanks in the game

Making blanket statements like you did does not serve your point

TR71777 #46 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 05:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostDrWho_, on Feb 10 2019 - 03:24, said:

Crappy POS Premium Shop tanks ..... man there are tanks sold in the Premium Shop that most people consider "very good" or even OP sold there. 

LT432 is one of the best LTs in the game, while not a regular it's there for everyone to buy every so often just to name on e example

The Defender shows up, many people call it OP but everyone agrees that it's at least "very good"

And so on. And even some of the tech tree premiums are *very* good, the Chinese Type 64 is one of the best tier 6 tanks in the game

Making blanket statements like you did does not serve your point

I have the damn near all the premium tanks and every time I am in them I get killed in them quicker than I do in my M6A2E1 that I had since beta and with everyone spamming gold rounds it makes them not that good anymore against gold round spammers and yes I did everything I could to block their shots all of them seem to just pen it be nice if WG would stop giving out crappy tier 2 and 3 tanks as gifts and switch it up and give out at least a tier 8 or 9 or 10 as a free tank gift then maybe half the player base wouldn't be so pissed off at others so much at least give out something that is worth while not no POS tier 2s and 3 premium tanks

Tolos #47 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 05:05

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 04:00, said:

I have the damn near all the premium tanks and every time I am in them I get killed in them quicker than I do in my M6A2E1 that I had since beta and with everyone spamming gold rounds it makes them not that good anymore against gold round spammers and yes I did everything I could to block their shots all of them seem to just pen it be nice if WG would stop giving out crappy tier 2 and 3 tanks as gifts and switch it up and give out at least a tier 8 or 9 or 10 as a free tank gift then maybe half the player base wouldn't be so pissed off at others so much at least give out something that is worth while not no POS tier 2s and 3 premium tanks

Maybe the reason you get killed in them so quickly is because the problem is you, and not the premium tanks. As for tier 2 and 3 gift tanks, dude they are free, utterly free, who cares if they arnt fantastic. 

Markd73 #48 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 05:08

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostTR71777, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:42, said:

I understand what everyone is going through but what can we do there is nothing we can do about it especially for me yes I would love to have these reward tanks especially the M60 Patton that's because I am a combat vet and I am a military nut that like military stuff anyways the reason I can't get any of these special tanks is because I am not always on all the time cause of health reasons and the meds I take pretty much renders me asleep most of the day and night like I said we are only allowed the POS premium tanks from the premium shop that those tanks really don't do anything in matches like I said we just need to face facts and move on knowing we are not allowed to get those special premium tanks.

Now it would be nice if WG would give out a tier VIII or XI or X a special tank for players that stayed for yrs playing that can't get the other special reward tanks instead of just giving crappy tier 2 and 3 tanks that really ain't a good gift anyways but I know it won't happen cause WG only caters to the unicums and their clans

Try and say your first paragraph with a single breath. Punctuation is your friend.

__xXKingXx__ #49 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 05:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19281 battles
  • [0WNED] 0WNED
Well, i apologize if i've offended you, but i just said the truth. Wasn't rubbing your stats or something like that. Just told you why you can't get a tank for you... At least until you improve your gameplay... But i really can't understand the point about calling me of nazi just because i gave you some advice... What a shame on you sir...

TR71777 #50 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 05:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostTolos, on Feb 10 2019 - 04:05, said:

Maybe the reason you get killed in them so quickly is because the problem is you, and not the premium tanks. As for tier 2 and 3 gift tanks, dude they are free, utterly free, who cares if they arnt fantastic. 

um the tier 2s and 3s are crappy gifts like who would do tier 2s and 3s in matches anymore like that is a good gift to get at least Wg could do better than tier 2s and 3s at least give a tier 8 or a 9 or a 10 or something that is good enough to use instead of collecting dust in a garage 

redjkent #51 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 05:21

Captain

• -Players-
  • 99387 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB

View PostDrWho_, on Feb 10 2019 - 02:26, said:

And this bothers you because .....?

because why give them a special section if not in use could be used for something else

MountainLion1 #52 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 05:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25079 battles
  • [TMBPK] TMBPK
I am just an average player, but by making myself available for every battle in the recent CW’s event, it allowed me to get the obj. 907. There is a lot of work involved in the event, your commanders have to really stay on top of all the different components of the event. Even though Kitti is a smaller clan, our leaders were constantly trying to get as many players as possible a reward tank. I honestly believe that reward tanks are not just for the big clans or unicums only, but it does make it a lot easier for them to obtain them. I would recommend for every player that wants a reward tank to join a clan like Kitti that is working daily to grow and start preparing for the next event, see y’all on the battlefield.

Edited by MountainLion1, Feb 10 2019 - 05:36.

SnakePliskan #53 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 08:34

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27 battles

View PostFlyingFive, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:44, said:

lol.You are truly one special person.Id like to say"Ive seen worse players then you with the chietain".But I cant.You must try really hard to be that bad.

You are the special one sir. I have tried but I truly can not find a bigger Richard Head post than the ignorance you allowed your fingers to type out on the keyboard than this. You must try really hard to be that stupid.

Double down the stat shaming only works if the person gives a damn about your opinion which I don't an I am sure the OP doesn't.

Necrolegion #54 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 09:14

Major

• Players
  • 20117 battles
I only came to comment on OP's pic.. Damn that is thick! Extra thic! You have great taste OP!

TR71777 #55 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 09:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View Post__xXKingXx__, on Feb 10 2019 - 04:12, said:

Well, i apologize if i've offended you, but i just said the truth. Wasn't rubbing your stats or something like that. Just told you why you can't get a tank for you... At least until you improve your gameplay... But i really can't understand the point about calling me of nazi just because i gave you some advice... What a shame on you sir...

I said stat Nazi not the other way the reason I called you a stat Nazi is because so many people care about other players stats and not enjoy the game without telling other players that they ain't worth a damn let alone are being constantly told that they are not allowed to even be part of clan wars hell I have tried in several clans and each one kicked me out even when I have a tier X T110E5 they judged me over stats and that's why I get pissed off at players who treat other players like crap over their stats players like me especially me don't play as often as for me I hardly play as much due to health reason and the medications I take really do knock me out at times but I am court ordered to take my meds anyways so that's why I feel WG is full of it cause they don't give anything good but crappy tier 2s and 3s as gifts every year like any sensible player would ever use them all it dose is sit there and collect dust a waist of tank space if Wg really gave two damns about the players they need to give something better than a crappy tier 2 and 3 they need to start handing out at least maybe a tier VII or VIII or IX or a X once a year but knowing everyone and their mama will [edited]about us non clan war players getting free tanks they would have more influence to WG and the WG would have no choice but to start giving out crappy tier 2s and 3s again since all the CW players and unicums be upset at WG for it

Edited by TR71777, Feb 10 2019 - 09:27.

I_QQ_4_U #56 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 09:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 23547 battles
How many of them are really that good?

TR71777 #57 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 10:04

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Feb 10 2019 - 08:43, said:

How many of them are really that good?

I don't know but I know there is a lot of them that are but the thing that gets me is WG keeps giving crappy tier 2s and 3s every year and expect us to do something with them why not give us players that truly can't do clan wars something that has more value and more of use then a POS tier 2s and 3s at least give us something good instead of waste of tank space crap I've been playing since beta and beta testing closed and open and yet I get not a damn thing for it but crappy Tier 2s and 3s what WG could at least give us a tier 8 or 9 or a 10 or maybe even a tier 7 at least something that is useful 

TR71777 #58 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 10:06

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6683 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH

View PostNecrolegion, on Feb 10 2019 - 08:14, said:

I only came to comment on OP's pic.. Damn that is thick! Extra thic! You have great taste OP!

of course I do I was raised in a all black family and I was the only white boy in a all black neighborhood growing up and all I dated were black girls .

cKy_ #59 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 11:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 4621 battles

View PostFlyingFive, on Feb 10 2019 - 10:46, said:

I see you complain everyday.If you and your clan would of won more battles you would have a reward tank.But with 0 meta tanks.How can you cry?

Enlighten me, how am I crying? Also, work on your written English. It is damn dreadful.

Also, if I want a meta tank, I'll get a meta tank. But I don't want one. All I want right now are some fun tanks that I never got on my ASIA account. 

And about the clan s***, I didn't go into this campaign wanting a reward tank, I didn't even want to play on the global map, I simply made a sarcastic comment (funnily enough my sarcastic comment mentioned the fact that I don't have any meta tanks) and I got offered a place in a clan to play on the global map. The only reason I didn't get a reward tank is because I didn't play enough. I have very good reasons for not playing, but the fault for not playing is still my own. 

What's your forum banned account by the way? I wouldn't mind having a gander at it.

Tolos #60 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 13:25

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostTR71777, on Feb 10 2019 - 04:14, said:

um the tier 2s and 3s are crappy gifts like who would do tier 2s and 3s in matches anymore like that is a good gift to get at least Wg could do better than tier 2s and 3s at least give a tier 8 or a 9 or a 10 or something that is good enough to use instead of collecting dust in a garage 

Again they are FREE and took nothing to get, so what does it matter if they arnt fantastic. As for giving away tier 8 tanks etc, they do. Just because YOU cant get them, doesn't mean they dont give them away. It seems to me, and probably many others that you want something good for nothing, well sorry bud, much like in the real world, the game doesn't work like that. 

You want tier 8 etc premium tanks, work for them, spend LESS time moaning about how its unfair to you, and more time getting them. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users