ghost shots russian number generator pay to win mods/hacks

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

alchemicalgunner007 #1 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 05:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 1505 battles
  • [IRE] IRE

i started playing tanks for fun. then it was a bit competitive as i found a few friends who also play. now, i play once a week to see if it got any better and it only gets worse. half the time theres no marker or tracer or hit or dust or building destroyed when i shot. the other half the time i have to click the button AT LEAST three times to get it to shoot. autolock is a joke that no one laughed at. the broken tanks like the 13 57 cost more than i make in a week and is the only way you can win. also the wiki says the reload on them is 1 sec but ive had them put 3 into me on 1 sec so thats a lie like everything else on this game. i can tell everytime they mess with MM. first it was random, then you had PR scoring, then idEFk. now you can tell WoT wants you near or under that 40% win rate. games are rigged. you cant tell me they arent when i see so many 14-0 victories. its not even close anymore. its not even fun anymore. thats why i dont pay for premium and i never will. ill also never own an xbox for the same reason. pay to play is for rich kids and im not one of them. i am a math genius tho and i can tell you what your RNG stands for but it violates the community standards. its a disbursement equation not a [edited]derivation. also you can shoot thru certain buildings and rocks and ppl know that. i know the wheeled vehicles are cool but idk if theyre cool enough to keep WoT from shooting itself in the face. step up. your mother and i are very disappointed in you. we expected better. 

just know that we know.

gpc_4 #2 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 06:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 43029 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
Do you collect cans for a living? the 13 57 is about $25.

cKy_ #3 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 06:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 4096 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
I do love posts like these.

xrays_ #4 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 06:21

Major

• Players
  • 51818 battles

View Postalchemicalgunner007, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:55, said:

i am a math genius tho...

I almost spit out my scotch... Thanks for the funnies.

x.

MeMeBigBoi #5 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 06:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35791 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ

View Postalchemicalgunner007, on Feb 09 2019 - 22:55, said:

i started playing tanks for fun. then it was a bit competitive as i found a few friends who also play. now, i play once a week to see if it got any better and it only gets worse. half the time theres no marker or tracer or hit or dust or building destroyed when i shot. the other half the time i have to click the button AT LEAST three times to get it to shoot. autolock is a joke that no one laughed at. the broken tanks like the 13 57 cost more than i make in a week and is the only way you can win. also the wiki says the reload on them is 1 sec but ive had them put 3 into me on 1 sec so thats a lie like everything else on this game. i can tell everytime they mess with MM. first it was random, then you had PR scoring, then idEFk. now you can tell WoT wants you near or under that 40% win rate. games are rigged. you cant tell me they arent when i see so many 14-0 victories. its not even close anymore. its not even fun anymore. thats why i dont pay for premium and i never will. ill also never own an xbox for the same reason. pay to play is for rich kids and im not one of them. i am a math genius tho and i can tell you what your RNG stands for but it violates the community standards. its a disbursement equation not a [edited]derivation. also you can shoot thru certain buildings and rocks and ppl know that. i know the wheeled vehicles are cool but idk if theyre cool enough to keep WoT from shooting itself in the face. step up. your mother and i are very disappointed in you. we expected better. 

just know that we know.

this is all just a joke because it’s hard to believe their are players this brain dead

__WarChild__ #6 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 06:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 30740 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC
Don't worry OP, I have enough money to pay for WoT.  :coin:

jt1alta #7 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 06:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43449 battles
Taking a puff from my Regius Double Corona, I ponder OP's post and I think....He may have a point. I'll have my man servant look into getting me some of this "rigging"

_Tsavo_ #8 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 06:57

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45448 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View Postalchemicalgunner007, on Feb 09 2019 - 23:55, said:

just know that we know.

Not rigged, take off that tin foil hat.  

BigDollarBillz #9 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 07:18

Major

• Players
  • 38764 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
Your claim to be a math genius. But the team make up of 15 determined that to be a lie. It would be 15-0 not 14-0. It must also suck to be a terrible troll.

GeorgePreddy #10 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 13:15

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

OP...

because you can't breathe and might suffer "drain bamage"...

The_Creeper_Hunter #11 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 14:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 28189 battles

OP, I would sincerely like to congratulate you on doing everything perfectly to stay at 40%. If I could just impart one small piece of advice that might come in handy for a chap such as yourself...

PLEASE! do your very best to avoid strange animals feeding from dumpsters.

FrDashing #12 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 07:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19676 battles
  • [-BC-F] -BC-F

Copacetic #13 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 16:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 46047 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS

View Postalchemicalgunner007, on Feb 10 2019 - 05:55, said:

just know that we know.

Only 1400 battles with 55%+ recent win rate. Why are you crying? But stop buying t8 premiums until you have 10k battles.

Edited by Copacetic, Feb 12 2019 - 16:18.

Heat_Stroke #14 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 16:20

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29952 battles
"Most" of the Prems are not that great, trust me I have a lot, both bought and won. If you look at them compared to an equal tier vehicle you will often find the non-prem vehicle better once fully loaded out. The real key is getting a crew trained and perked up. That's where prems and a premium accounts have an advantage, because they train up faster. There is seriously a world of difference between a crew at 75% and one a 121% with perks. Faster loading,  movement, tracking, aiming, etc... Now are there other issues? Oh yeah, a ton, but prem vehicles isn't one of them. After all, if idiots like me didn't by their tanks, the game wouldn't be free for others. :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users