Operation Avenger Day 5 Unavailable

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

J_Whorfin #201 Posted Yesterday, 07:57 AM

Private

• -Players-
  • 6547 battles
  • [HARMD] HARMD

When is support going to address this issue?  They sent me a response to my ticket saying that they were aware of the problem and that they would address it.  Did I just miss it?  Or is it that they really don't care and are just hoping that it goes away?  Their implementation of missions/events has been horrible, as has their support for these issues.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

jeb2 #202 Posted Yesterday, 04:05 PM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 45005 battles
  • [HU] HU

The only responses I have received to my Ticket were:

1) Repeated the same info that a CC posted here, that was not accurate

2) When I updated with a response with screenshots as evidence of #1 above, the next reply was that they were aware, and plz be patient.  I replied, OK, I will be patient

3) Three days later w/o response, they Closed the Ticket w/o another reply.  I only learned it had been closed when I received a "Survey" request.

I have now opened another Ticket, citing the earlier one with the screenshots, etc.  I will file an update every day or two so it will not close after 3 again.

Hopefully, they will provide information, even if it is "Sorry, nothing more will be done.  Suck it up and have a nice day."

commander42 #203 Posted Yesterday, 09:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25545 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P

when I sent a ticket during the event they said they were aware of it. Not sure if they have actually done anything though.  It cost a lot of people the 100k xp and also cost people consumables.

jeb2 #204 Posted Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 45005 battles
  • [HU] HU

I received a reply to my second Ticket.

The rep said they had gone through my screenshots and agreed that, whatever had afflicted me, it was not the bug they had dealt with.  They did not profess to understand what happened, but they gave me a lot of the stuff I might have earned.

I would rather have earned it, but this is more than generous.

SporkBoy #205 Posted Today, 05:30 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 41025 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
I missed getting mission 7 by 6 hours. Damned power went out for two days right in the middle of this mission set.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users