Recomendations equipment crew skills

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tig_Welder_1 #1 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 16:30

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5076 battles
  • [-_W_-] -_W_-

Ok all you glorious medium tankers out there. I have decided to go down the Russian Medium line to obtain the Obj. 140 and the 430U (not in that order as I don't know which one I want first). However, now that I am running the T-34 I am currently looking for some recommendations:

1) I have a full female crew in it working on their 4th skill at 90% -/+, obviously 6th sense and BIA are in order here! what would you all take for the other skills and perks? Snap shot, smooth ride etc etc etc....

2) Equipment equipment equipment, I am using a Rammer, GLD and vents. I was wondering if my crew was good enough to drop vents for help in view range and or a cammo net to help in not getting spotted so easy?

Thanks all, and happy tanking :harp:

Ironclad73 #2 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 16:39

Major

• -Players-
  • 22828 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

Vents over camo net, you will be on the move much of the time and view range is king at that tier, optics or binocs wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Edit: Don't waste a slot on camo net, it is not a TD.

Snap shot, smooth ride, sit awareness, repairs

Edited by Ironclad73, Feb 10 2019 - 16:41.

Tig_Welder_1 #3 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 16:45

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5076 battles
  • [-_W_-] -_W_-
Thanks, for the reply, I mentioned Cammo net as in Tier 7 matches I tend to get in over my head and die rather fast. I thought maybe sitting back would be the best. However I see your point.

NL_Celt #4 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 16:50

Major

• Players
  • 28786 battles

View PostTig_Welder_1, on Feb 10 2019 - 12:00, said:

Ok all you glorious medium tankers out there. I have decided to go down the Russian Medium line to obtain the Obj. 140 and the 430U (not in that order as I don't know which one I want first). However, now that I am running the T-34 I am currently looking for some recommendations:

1) I have a full female crew in it working on their 4th skill at 90% -/+, obviously 6th sense and BIA are in order here! what would you all take for the other skills and perks? Snap shot, smooth ride etc etc etc....

2) Equipment equipment equipment, I am using a Rammer, GLD and vents. I was wondering if my crew was good enough to drop vents for help in view range and or a cammo net to help in not getting spotted so easy?

Thanks all, and happy tanking :harp:

Get ORD before other driving skills.

Make sure you mount the 57mm. Your equipment is pretty standard but after listening to another player I have dropped the Rammer in favour of Optics. You still fire very fast but now your aim time will be less than reload and thus your aim circle will be better and thus will probably fire just as fast in reality. You won't miss those few extra rounds/minute.

Snap is fine. I like a lot of camo on that tank as it is pretty stealthy already, but I would max out view with the optics, situational awareness and recon. Hard to see, and you can see farther.

Tig_Welder_1 #5 Posted Feb 10 2019 - 17:02

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5076 battles
  • [-_W_-] -_W_-
I failed to realize how bad the terrain resistance was in this thing. ORD is a good option, thanks 

Also tagged with Recomendations, equipment, crew skills

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users