Jump to content


Is It Time For The Music Industry To Implement Mandatory Drug Testing


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

sargev55 #21 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 02:12

    Captain

  • Players
  • 59018 battles
  • 1,446
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_
  • Member since:
    02-22-2012

View PostGseriesARFCOM, on Feb 13 2019 - 15:29, said:

 

Oh fat shaming now are we? Like we meaning you too dont spend 12 hours a day playing WOT while swilling Mt Dew and eating cheetos from a trough. We all cant be world class athletes like Caitlyn Jenner.

 

LOL yes o7

GseriesARFCOM #22 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 19:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 9009 battles
  • 4,557
  • [TROLU] TROLU
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View Postheavymetal1967, on Feb 14 2019 - 16:39, said:

 

C'mon G are you just teasing us by leaving out the obvious?
 

Good point HeavyM, the Gert Johnnys were at the forefront of the priginal sXe movement of the 1980s. These millenials with their auto tuners bands dont know whats up.



CamuMahubah #23 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 19:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23203 battles
  • 1,776
  • [SEELS] SEELS
  • Member since:
    11-09-2012

View PostGseriesARFCOM, on Feb 11 2019 - 09:48, said:

I can't believe Im getting so much push back on this issue. From what Im hearing you guys are basically saying that you are willing to trade piles of dead musicians stacked like cordwood for the sake of slightly better music. Thats Not a fan man, thats Not a fan!

 

That what's we did in the Great War.  We traded bodies for land.  We put the bodies in the soil so we could have the top to toil.

 



Son__Of__Anarchy #24 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 20:33

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29034 battles
  • 2,596
  • [NOBA] NOBA
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

for so long i thought professional wrestling was a sport too.. is it not after all?

 

as for musicians, its a clear NO..

 



GseriesARFCOM #25 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 22:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 9009 battles
  • 4,557
  • [TROLU] TROLU
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 15 2019 - 11:33, said:

for so long i thought professional wrestling was a sport too.. is it not after all?

 

as for musicians, its a clear NO..

 

 

No it is entertainment as in World Wrastling Entertainment, they are Entertainers just like Prince. Heck Ray Mysterio and John Cena even pulls double duty as rappers and drug testing hasnt affected their musical creativity.

Son__Of__Anarchy #26 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 22:48

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29034 battles
  • 2,596
  • [NOBA] NOBA
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostGseriesARFCOM, on Feb 15 2019 - 22:44, said:

 

No it is entertainment as in World Wrastling Entertainment, they are Entertainers just like Prince. Heck Ray Mysterio and John Cena even pulls double duty as rappers and drug testing hasnt affected their musical creativity.

 

yes, formula 1 is also entertaining, as well as football, serfing, climbing mountains, snooker, darts.. everything is entertaining, else they wouldnt show them on TV..

 

though they are ALL sport.. professional wrestling included..



GseriesARFCOM #27 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 22:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 9009 battles
  • 4,557
  • [TROLU] TROLU
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on Feb 15 2019 - 13:48, said:

 

yes, formula 1 is also entertaining, as well as football, serfing, climbing mountains, snooker, darts.. everything is entertaining, else they wouldnt show them on TV..

 

though they are ALL sport.. professional wrestling included..

Yeah but what about MC Hammer or Miley Cyrus? 



Son__Of__Anarchy #28 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 23:21

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29034 battles
  • 2,596
  • [NOBA] NOBA
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016

View PostGseriesARFCOM, on Feb 15 2019 - 22:59, said:

Yeah but what about MC Hammer or Miley Cyrus? 

 

LOL.. +1




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users