Jump to content


KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: Frontline Tank madness sale

KRZY Tank Sale Frontline Front Line Deals deals deals some bundles

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 18:12

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3678 battles
  • -62
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Howdy Boom Jockies!

 

Frontline Battle is here (finally can stop saying soon ™). With it's arrival comes a massive tank sale to big to include Pictures.

 

Sale runs from 11Feb-18Feb

 

Light tanks For Sale:

T92 & ELC EVEN 90 bundle starts at  49.99

T92 starts at                                         30.99

ELC EVEN 90 starts at                        30.99

LT-432 starts at                                    30.99

 

Medium Tanks For Sale:

Progetto M35 mod. 46 & Lorraine 40t bundle starts at 69.99

Progetto M35 mod. 46 starts at                                     48.99

Lorraine 40t starts at                                                      47.99

 

Heavy Tanks For Sale:

50TP prototyp & T26E5 bundle starts at 69.99

50TP prototyp starts at                            47.99

^includes "Winged Hussar" Style

T26E5 Starts at                                       43.99

Tank Destroyers For Sale: 

Rheinmetall Skorpion G & Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 bundle starts at 69.99

Rheinmetall Skorpion G starts at                                                        47.99

Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 starts at                                                       47.99

 

*Check out the Tech Tree Tier VIII Discount for credits. The times are correct and meant to be different.*

For more information and Pictures on the Madness Sale Click HERE.  

 

 

 

 


Edited by KRZYBooP, Feb 12 2019 - 19:11.


_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 18:22

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 44283 battles
  • 18,478
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011
Where's the Panhard EBR FL-10!?  I want that in, on, and around my faced as soon as possible!  D:

Artillery_CaptTom #3 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 18:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48898 battles
  • 58
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011
yeah, the EBR 75 panhard (  premium tier 8 wheelie) it was on the test server, while back few streamers were playing it,  guess it comes at a later date.   

7x57_2018 #4 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 19:28

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8168 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    07-10-2018
What about the Tech Tree Tier 8 premium tanks, will they be discounted?  I see the credit discounts what about the Gold?

7x57_2018 #5 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 20:58

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8168 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    07-10-2018
When renting a tank with gold for the Frontline battles, you can purchase the tank with gold at a discount?  Or is the purchase only with cash?

lenticular #6 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 21:51

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39950 battles
  • 1,364
  • [SLAPM] SLAPM
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012
I guess I should be thankful that I already own every one of these, save the Polish one...

__Worm__ #7 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 21:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 33554 battles
  • 4,462
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

for the guy asking above...

 

you rent the tank for gold with the prems.

 

after the event any gold spent on renting goes toward the purchase.



__Neo__ #8 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 22:04

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 4198 battles
  • 18
  • [_E_] _E_
  • Member since:
    08-14-2014
Why can these not be purchased in-game with gold if I can purchase them with my CC.  I have 20k gold in garage waiting for a purchase, I am not pulling out my CC until that is gone so you are shooting yourself in the foot WG.  Why not give me a good reason to spend my gold, otherwise I will just save it for next Advent calender.  I guess you want 0 instead?  Makes no sense.....  Kinda like if I used all my gold I would have a reason to buy more?  Sense.  Kinda like why I didn't get the WGfest skin 1-2 months ago, you didn't make it available for gold.  So you got no gold, and no real $.  Why WG.  Why kill off any potential sales or $.

Edited by __Neo__, Feb 11 2019 - 22:44.


Volcanic_lobster_220 #9 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 22:44

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7247 battles
  • 265
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016
15% Discount on regular Tier 8 tanks yessss although 30% discount would've been better, but beggars can't be choosers :trollface:

RollyPolly1 #10 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 00:34

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4932 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-03-2012
Why does it state that the sale is Nov.11-18.? Do we really have to plan that far ahead ?

ACXX #11 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 00:49

    Private

  • Players
  • 18023 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    11-13-2011

Post says Nov. 

But I finally have the Lorraine. Although I want to get the others, too.



MMI_SPI #12 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 00:53

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 20761 battles
  • 373
  • [J4F] J4F
  • Member since:
    01-16-2014

View PostRollyPolly1, on Feb 11 2019 - 18:34, said:

Why does it state that the sale is Nov.11-18.? Do we really have to plan that far ahead ?

 

Yeah WG?!? Why is it Nov. 11 - 18?

 

Shouldn't let employees drink at work, otherwise the game would already be free of bugs and actually fun to play...



YANKEE137 #13 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 00:56

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12401 battles
  • 5,145
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015

View Post_Tsavo_, on Feb 11 2019 - 18:22, said:

Where's the Panhard EBR FL-10!?  I want that in, on, and around my faced as soon as possible!  D:

 

Those things are really in their element on Frontline, plenty of room to run and very few corners to get trapped in.

DOGTAG8196 #14 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 01:40

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 28281 battles
  • 90
  • [TUF] TUF
  • Member since:
    11-23-2014
if we buy the frontline bundles are the tanks on availlable in frontline or we actually get the tank 90$ canadian seems like to good of a deal for two tier 8 premiums 

lenticular #15 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 01:49

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39950 battles
  • 1,364
  • [SLAPM] SLAPM
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012

View PostRollyPolly1, on Feb 11 2019 - 15:34, said:

Why does it state that the sale is Nov.11-18.? Do we really have to plan that far ahead ?

 

Copy. Paste.

KRZYBooP #16 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 19:09

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3678 battles
  • -62
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

View PostMMI_SPI, on Feb 11 2019 - 17:53, said:

 

Yeah WG?!? Why is it Nov. 11 - 18?

 

Shouldn't let employees drink at work, otherwise the game would already be free of bugs and actually fun to play...

 

View Postlenticular, on Feb 11 2019 - 18:49, said:

 

Copy. Paste.

 

To clarify it's Feb11-18th

YANKEE137 #17 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 19:11

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12401 battles
  • 5,145
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015
I note you didn't actually deny drinking at work...

dnaman #18 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 19:23

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31120 battles
  • 1,695
  • [CRZY] CRZY
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013
It’s a laid back work environment other than Domo being kidnapped and ransomed for free XP occasionally...

__WarChild__ #19 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 07:46

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 26052 battles
  • 3,910
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

View PostKRZYBooP, on Feb 11 2019 - 11:12, said:

Howdy Boom Jockies!

 

Frontline Battle is here (finally can stop saying soon ™). With it's arrival comes a massive tank sale to big to include Pictures.

 

Sale runs from 11Feb-18Feb

 

Light tanks For Sale:

T92 & ELC EVEN 90 bundle starts at  49.99

T92 starts at                                         30.99

ELC EVEN 90 starts at                        30.99

LT-432 starts at                                    30.99

 

Medium Tanks For Sale:

Progetto M35 mod. 46 & Lorraine 40t bundle starts at 69.99

Progetto M35 mod. 46 starts at                                     48.99

Lorraine 40t starts at                                                      47.99

 

Heavy Tanks For Sale:

50TP prototyp & T26E5 bundle starts at 69.99

50TP prototyp starts at                            47.99

^includes "Winged Hussar" Style

T26E5 Starts at                                       43.99

Tank Destroyers For Sale: 

Rheinmetall Skorpion G & Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 bundle starts at 69.99

Rheinmetall Skorpion G starts at                                                        47.99

Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 starts at                                                       47.99

 

*Check out the Tech Tree Tier VIII Discount for credits. The times are correct and meant to be different.*

For more information and Pictures on the Madness Sale Click HERE.  

 

 

 

 

 

Since I'm the one that came up with the idea of selling all the Tier 8 Premium Tanks DURING Frontlines last year, I think it's only appropriate that a M41D magically shows up in my garage.  That's a pretty good deal if you ask me.

 

Thanks KRZY!  :child:

 

__WarChild__



BFH7 #20 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 22:36

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2858 battles
  • 13
  • [BUBL] BUBL
  • Member since:
    03-29-2016

If i rent a tank now that the week is half over, is the rental for the week? or is it for the year? 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users