Frontlines

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MJR_Tom_ #1 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 19:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12491 battles
  • [ICB] ICB
The dead zones go away after the area is captured and the arty strike is over leading to red camping and spawn killing teammate.

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 20:04

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43562 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

Yes, it was like this last time.  If you are attacking, the enemy must vacate any territory you capture but are free to get behind your lines and cause chaos.  I endeavor to do that any chance I can get in light tanks to murder arty.  Because the only good arty is an exploded arty.  The 10 second timer on the attacker's initial spawn area, however, does not go away.

As an attacker, you cannot advance into a territory unless you capture it.  You can, provided you've captured an entire flank, use that flank to get behind and into their entire base defense region.  You won't be able to enter any zones not captured, however. 

It's not a bug.

Edited by _Tsavo_, Feb 11 2019 - 20:05.

JLdragon #3 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 20:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18347 battles
  • [MISF] MISF

agreed, seeing the same problem..

2 FL matches we had opposing team spawn camping 1 zone that we had captured..

Which resulted in our team having to spawn in the red zone where the oppposing team was practically killing us before we could take cover.

Basically it kept us from advancing while the opposing team players that were spawn camping were not taking any damage at all in the red zones.

This needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP!

Edited by JLdragon, Feb 12 2019 - 20:42.

MeMeBigBoi #4 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 21:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33674 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View PostJLdragon, on Feb 12 2019 - 13:40, said:

agreed, seeing the same problem..

2 FL matches we had opposing team spawn camping 1 zone that we had captured..

Which resulted in our team having to spawn in the red zone where the oppposing team was practically killing us before we could take cover.

Basically it kept us from advancing while the opposing team players that were spawn camping were not taking any damage at all in the red zones.

This needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP!

this is not a “problem” it’s the attacking teams job to prevent a vehicle to enter the red zone AFTER THE PLANES BOMB. This means that the planes help push but not clear the zones 

JLdragon #5 Posted Feb 13 2019 - 00:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18347 battles
  • [MISF] MISF

ok so if your saying is true.. then after the plane bomb run to clear the opposing team.. we can advance back into the zone? If so then.. then should be changed due to the what i posted... Spawn Camping..

Exampe:

Spoiler

Team 1 (Attackers)

Caps ZONES A, B, C, E, and F.

Team 1 Maxes out ZONES B, C, E, and F to push into the end zone for the SPG cannons to destroy.

Any Team Players who are killed are Left with one possible zone to respawn: ZONE A (Because other Zones are full)

Team 2 (Defenders)

Are able to drive back into A and wait at the spawn sites and Basically CAMP those who are stuck in que and only left with 1 choice (ZONE A)

This Needs to change.. How?

• A 30 Second timer on any Defending tank that crosses back into the Capped zone and would self destruct after times runs out.
  • This would COMPLETELY negate the spawn camping issue that I have seen in several battles already..

Otherwise, if you cant beat them, Join them.. I'll be happy to camp out near the enemy spawn location when I see the other 2 zones taken.

Its nutin but easy damage and kills..

Edited by JLdragon, Feb 13 2019 - 00:56.

Also tagged with Frontlines

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users