• This topic is locked This is a poll-only topic
No replies to this topic

Poll: Noob Setup (2 members have cast votes)

Good setups?

1. Yes (1 vote [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No (1 vote [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

OneSpiritPlace #1 Posted Feb 11 2019 - 21:11

Private

• -Players-
  • 10838 battles
  • [-S_W-] -S_W-
Authenticating...

Learning to setup your equipment, here’s a simple layout based upon talking with my friends , reading the forums and general advice from Joe blow, average Joe, and tanker Joe.

My equipment picks is subject to change for every tank can be setup to players styles, wants, or general option. Someone with 10K and up to the Purple People and above average Green's, believe me more people know lots more than me, heck just read the game chat, they know what to do, where to go, when to do it. Oh, don’t get me wrong most are dead when they tell you but they keep advising. Common Joe, who does know more then you, cursing you, BLINK BLINK *SS, F%$*, yep I’ve been told off more here than by my ex wife and it takes some big [edited]to beat her. But I'm sure I deserve every word thrown at me. I love the word NOOB or potato or cherry, Hmm if I'm not wrong noob's help pay for the free game we play. I know I've bought everything, but my next month’s premium. But again I am cherry as red can get, check my stats. I'm so red…. hmm sure there's a good joke with that line but more than liking Mr. Joe done told me how red,  red can get. So we all got to vent,  it's their way, at least they aren't beating the wife or robbing your convenient store or are they? 
Processing...
Javascript Disabled Detected

You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.

Javascript Disabled Detected

You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.

Cookies are disabled

Your browser's cookies are disabled. The system cannot operate. For the correct operation of the system, enable cookies.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Equipment 101.JPG   142.89K
  • Attached File   WOT equipment setup.xlsx   12.11K

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users