Jump to content


How much Frontline Experience needed for each tier?

frontline exp tier

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

RoyalGreenPC #1 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 01:55

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20947 battles
  • 1,105
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

Anyone know the exact amount of Frontline experience needed for each of the tier 1-30? I noticed that it's not the same for each tier, it increases as you progress to higher tier. I couldn't find anything about it in the regulations.

A link to the info or if anyone has the data already, please let me know.

Thanks!



Qualm #2 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 02:29

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 19174 battles
  • 1,947
  • Member since:
    08-12-2010
There used to be a chart around somewhere from the first Frontlines, no idea where it was published.  Maybe google it?

cKy_ #3 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 02:32

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 1528 battles
  • 964
  • [KITTI] KITTI
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

View PostQualm, on Feb 12 2019 - 13:29, said:

There used to be a chart around somewhere from the first Frontlines, no idea where it was published.  Maybe google it?

 

  That chart wouldn't help since they increased the number of tiers.

Qualm #4 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 02:38

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 19174 battles
  • 1,947
  • Member since:
    08-12-2010
Ah, right.  Never mind.  I haven't been keeping track, maybe someone has.

Peak_Bagger #5 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 03:18

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17816 battles
  • 1,015
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F
  • Member since:
    03-16-2017

View PostcKy_, on Feb 12 2019 - 02:32, said:

 

  That chart wouldn't help since they increased the number of tiers.

 

No, I think there were 30 tiers last year as well. But we only went through them 4 times rather than 10.

 

Good question, OP, I'm curious about this myself. I vaguely recall that it took 30,000 or 30,500 for all 30 tiers last year. I don't know if it's the same this year and I'd also like to see the breakdown for each tier this year.



RoyalGreenPC #6 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 03:27

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20947 battles
  • 1,105
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

According to a Reddit post, cumulative xp needed for the tiers: (30500 total xp needed to complete 1 prestige level)

Tier 2—300 points Tier 3—650 points Tier 4—1,000 points Tier 5—1,400 points Tier 6—1,800 points Tier 7—2,300 points Tier 8—2,900 points Tier 9—3,600 points Tier 10—4,300 points Tier 11—5,000 points Tier 12—5,800 points Tier 13—6,700 points Tier 14—7,600 points Tier 15—8,600 points Tier 16—9,600 points Tier 17—10,700 points Tier 18—11,900 points Tier 19—13,100 points Tier 20—14,400 points Tier 21—15,700 points Tier 22—17,100 points Tier 23—18,600 points Tier 24—20,100 points Tier 25—21,700 points Tier 26—23,300 points Tier 27—25,000 points Tier 28—26,800 points Tier 29—28,600 points Tier 30—30,500 points

https://www.reddit.c...bout_frontline/



Peak_Bagger #7 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 03:34

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17816 battles
  • 1,015
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F
  • Member since:
    03-16-2017

View PostRoyalGreenPC, on Feb 12 2019 - 03:27, said:

According to a Reddit post, cumulative xp needed for the tiers: (30500 total xp needed to complete 1 prestige level)

Tier 2—300 points Tier 3—650 points Tier 4—1,000 points Tier 5—1,400 points Tier 6—1,800 points Tier 7—2,300 points Tier 8—2,900 points Tier 9—3,600 points Tier 10—4,300 points Tier 11—5,000 points Tier 12—5,800 points Tier 13—6,700 points Tier 14—7,600 points Tier 15—8,600 points Tier 16—9,600 points Tier 17—10,700 points Tier 18—11,900 points Tier 19—13,100 points Tier 20—14,400 points Tier 21—15,700 points Tier 22—17,100 points Tier 23—18,600 points Tier 24—20,100 points Tier 25—21,700 points Tier 26—23,300 points Tier 27—25,000 points Tier 28—26,800 points Tier 29—28,600 points Tier 30—30,500 points

https://www.reddit.c...bout_frontline/

 

Awesome sauce, RoyalGreen, thanks!

RoyalGreenPC #8 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 03:41

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20947 battles
  • 1,105
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostPeak_Bagger, on Feb 11 2019 - 22:34, said:

Awesome sauce, RoyalGreen, thanks!

 

Happy to help!

I'll try to check if the numbers are correct as I progress as well, but it looks good to me.



Treezap #9 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 11:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18960 battles
  • 157
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    04-09-2013

View PostRoyalGreenPC, on Feb 11 2019 - 18:27, said:

According to a Reddit post, cumulative xp needed for the tiers: (30500 total xp needed to complete 1 prestige level)

Tier 2—300 points Tier 3—650 points Tier 4—1,000 points Tier 5—1,400 points Tier 6—1,800 points Tier 7—2,300 points Tier 8—2,900 points Tier 9—3,600 points Tier 10—4,300 points Tier 11—5,000 points Tier 12—5,800 points Tier 13—6,700 points Tier 14—7,600 points Tier 15—8,600 points Tier 16—9,600 points Tier 17—10,700 points Tier 18—11,900 points Tier 19—13,100 points Tier 20—14,400 points Tier 21—15,700 points Tier 22—17,100 points Tier 23—18,600 points Tier 24—20,100 points Tier 25—21,700 points Tier 26—23,300 points Tier 27—25,000 points Tier 28—26,800 points Tier 29—28,600 points Tier 30—30,500 points

https://www.reddit.c...bout_frontline/

 

This chart isn’t right, I reached general (which gives 1200 points) on my first battle and got halfway through rank 4.



RoyalGreenPC #10 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 11:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20947 battles
  • 1,105
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostTreezap, on Feb 12 2019 - 06:26, said:

This chart isn’t right, I reached general (which gives 1200 points) on my first battle and got halfway through rank 4.

 

https://www.dictiona...owse/cumulative

cKy_ #11 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 13:00

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 1528 battles
  • 964
  • [KITTI] KITTI
  • Member since:
    09-29-2018

View PostTreezap, on Feb 12 2019 - 22:26, said:

 

This chart isn’t right, I reached general (which gives 1200 points) on my first battle and got halfway through rank 4.

 

 ​Words are hard

24cups #12 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 16:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 23374 battles
  • 3,140
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013

View PostTreezap, on Feb 12 2019 - 05:26, said:

 

This chart isn’t right, I reached general (which gives 1200 points) on my first battle and got halfway through rank 4.

Proof that being good at tanks does not automatically imply intelligence. 



tiegermp #13 Posted Feb 16 2019 - 03:31

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 38029 battles
  • 73
  • [J4F] J4F
  • Member since:
    06-06-2013

For those that are not into math....(going by the above chart) have not been able to find anything "official" from WOT

Tier 2—300 points Tier 3—350 points Tier 4—350 points Tier 5—400 points Tier 6—400 points Tier 7—500 points Tier 8—600 points Tier 9—700 points Tier 10—700 points Tier 11—700 points Tier 12—800 points Tier 13—900 points Tier 14—900 points Tier 15—1,000 points Tier 16—1,000 points Tier 17—1.100 points Tier 18—1,200 points Tier 19—1,200 points Tier 20—1,300 points Tier 21—1,300 points Tier 22—1,400 points Tier 23—1,500 points Tier 24—1,500 points Tier 25—1,600 points Tier 26—1,600 points Tier 27—1,700 points Tier 28—1,800 points Tier 29—1,800 points Tier 30—1,900 points

 

It is a long grind if you average a LT at 350 per game.......Not so bad at Captain or Major


Edited by tiegermp, Feb 16 2019 - 03:32.






Also tagged with frontline, exp, tier

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users