Transferring account to EU server.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bobandveinniea #1 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 02:59

Private

• -Players-
  • 4467 battles

Yeah so I might be asking a question that I already know the answer to but is there any possible way to transfer a North American account to an EU server because I was planning moving to Ireland in the next year or so and I'm a bit concerned I won't be able to play or connect to my NA account whilst living there. So if anybody can give me feedback as to how to still play on my account in Europe that would be the most helpful and thank you in advance. 

Also I just realised that there are forums on World of Tanks despite me playing the game for almost four years.  

PAP0 #2 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 03:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 17644 battles
We can't really do anything to help you, but I'd send a ticket explaining your situation.

Tolos #3 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 03:13

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postbobandveinniea, on Feb 12 2019 - 01:59, said:

Yeah so I might be asking a question that I already know the answer to but is there any possible way to transfer a North American account to an EU server because I was planning moving to Ireland in the next year or so and I'm a bit concerned I won't be able to play or connect to my NA account whilst living there. So if anybody can give me feedback as to how to still play on my account in Europe that would be the most helpful and thank you in advance. 

Also I just realised that there are forums on World of Tanks despite me playing the game for almost four years.  

They won't transfer your account to EU and there are also no plans to do it any time soon. Your ping however should still be manageable depending on your provider. 

Ndtm #4 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 03:15

Major

• Players
  • 17589 battles
As far as i'm aware no one has ever managed to do it.. and as for playing from Ireland.. seeing as you'd be closer (Geographically) than me over in Sweden to the servers i don't think you would have any problems other than.. uh.. ~100-130ms ping? i've got around 120-140ms and it's entirely playable, though then again.. it also depends on your ISP i suppose

Son__Of__Anarchy #5 Posted Feb 15 2019 - 10:17

Captain

• -Players-
  • 23506 battles

View Postbobandveinniea, on Feb 12 2019 - 02:59, said:

you will be able to connect to your NA account even from Ireland..

i am playing on NA server by mistake but i am living in Nederlands..

i would like moving my account to EU server too to be honest..

so i could find suitable clans to my time schedules and get involved for serious with the clans but i dont see it happening..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users