• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

WhineMaker #21 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 17:52

Major

• Players
  • 37723 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostFPGT72, on Feb 12 2019 - 07:25, said:

You are right we are here before....and we will be again and again and again....because arty is pure BS and everyone but the arty fanbois knows it.  It is an all reward and zero risk thing to play....there is no chance....really none to counter them in this mode.

Just another thing very broken about the game and all the while WG sits in its tax haven in the Med and wonders why its player base is drying up......they are just milking this cow till it dies.

Have you tried using the scout plane to locate arty? I know, this is a concept well beyond your grasp, with all the hatred created by a video game. If you're not having fun, why do you play?

Time to get off the forums and queue up my arty in frontline mode. Hope to see you on the red team, I promise not to focus on you specifically.

**Fingers crossed behind my back**

View PostFPGT72, on Feb 12 2019 - 08:15, said:

For over 9 years we have put forward things that would make arty better, all fallen on deaf ears....and that is ok....their game, just don't wonder why the player base is drying up.

Maybe you don't spend enough money on WG products to make up for the possible loss from arty players leaving the game...

But since you make the claim to have made such beneficial suggestions for arty, what's stopping you from creating/developing / producing your very own, arty free, tank game?

ProfessionalFinn #22 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 18:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25561 battles

More cowbell.  More arty.

RacWisco #23 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 18:10

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 73810 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS
I love these arty whiner threads. Motivates me to bank tank run 500,000 creds after work and load up my 5 perk SU 14-2 with Rammer, enhanced vents with 200 meter splash gold rounds, level 4 air strike and artillery strike and pop some of these rager zits to give me funny rages to read tommorow. Got General in it yesterday. Got some entertaining PMs from that. Sick,but I like causing rage in these internet powder butts

WhineMaker #24 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 18:18

Major

• Players
  • 37723 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View Post_Kradok_, on Feb 11 2019 - 18:49, said:

lul

Back to my SPG's....:teethhappy:

Me too!!! ;)

RacWisco #25 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 18:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 73810 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS
Just a tip arty players, the SU14-2 premium round is sick OP for frontline. And with Ammo depots?? Shoot, shoot shoot, 5 times, depot. Hit that uber crew perk and with a good crew and rammer your pumping them out like an Lefh. Let's cause some brain embolisms tonite.

Trauglodyte #26 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 18:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 22577 battles
  • [GSH] GSH

View PostFPGT72, on Feb 12 2019 - 17:15, said:

For over 9 years we have put forward things that would make arty better, all fallen on deaf ears....and that is ok....their game, just don't wonder why the player base is drying up.

I would say that players like you, that are sporting 40k+ games and a win rate under 49%, as a greater reason for the player base drying up.  That isn't a slam on you - you're only as good as your skill set allows you to be.  But, when good and great players constantly lose games because poor and bad players muck it up, it begs the question as to why good-great players should bother.  I've seen super unicum players lose multiples of games in a row, of which were all 15-5 or worse.  When you're great, losing because variables that are not in your control just makes the experience awful.  I'm a decently good player and it pisses me off when I lose a game because of chuckleheads and I'm sure that I've pissed players off, in the past, by being the chucklehead.  Being bad at WoT isn't a horrible thing.  Being bad and neither caring that you're bad or taking the steps to be less bad is what makes WoT, and everything else in the world, a bad experience.

I_QQ_4_U #27 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 18:35

Major

• -Players-
  • 22194 battles

View PostFPGT72, on Feb 12 2019 - 17:15, said:

LOLOLOLOL. In all the time I've been playing I think I've heard two reasonable ideas on how to make arty 'better'. BTW, what we have now is because they listened to all the whiners in the first place.

pidiabloo #28 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 22:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 14926 battles
  • [_TSA_] _TSA_
I just want to say this I dont hate arty I run arty for every nation yes there are some things I dont like and think should change. But that aside my biggest gripe is that in FL its next to impossible to find and kill the arty when they can sit behind a line you cant go past. I wish WG did arty the way armored warfare did or at least bring back the ability to affectivly counter arty again. That was my favorite thing to do in my artys 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users