Editing In-Game Players Lists.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

choSenfroZen_1 #1 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 06:42

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6336 battles
  • [GITS] GITS

A while back, when I began using Aslain's mods. 

I stumbled on a combination of players lists that gave me an xvm summary during loading,

then the countdown gave me a detailed xvm players listings.

Then the part I really liked. No players list at all during the game.

Not that it helps me much, but I now realize the list was and now really is a big unnecessary distraction. 

Alt got me a players list during play.

Can anyone help out. Whatever before the game but I really liked not having them during game play.

Either a mod option or a setting unknown to me.

Edited by choSenfroZen_1, Feb 12 2019 - 06:43.

Ndtm #2 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 06:49

Major

• Players
  • 17589 battles
There are two states.. or well.. 2x4? one during countdown and one when it has started, once the game has started either press the left most button atop the player list (should be 4? small square buttons) or you can cycle between all the options with.. ctrl+tab was it? but it should save what you pick, assuming you do it once the game has actually started, not sure if the one during countdown gets saved though.. i haven't messed with my layout for a long time so it's a bit hard to remember

choSenfroZen_1 #3 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 07:06

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6336 battles
  • [GITS] GITS

View PostNdtm, on Feb 11 2019 - 21:49, said:

There are two states.. or well.. 2x4? one during countdown and one when it has started, once the game has started either press the left most button atop the player list (should be 4? small square buttons) or you can cycle between all the options with.. ctrl+tab was it? but it should save what you pick, assuming you do it once the game has actually started, not sure if the one during countdown gets saved though.. i haven't messed with my layout for a long time so it's a bit hard to remember

in game settings ctrl-tab. I will look, thank you very much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users