Credit making guide for frontlines

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

That1Villain #1 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 08:42

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 23213 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

Fontlines is a great place to grind credits, xp, free xp, or whatever else you want. Since I think most players will be grinding credits, here's a few tips to help.

1. Run a premium account when you play frontlines, it gives you a 50% boost to credits and xp. Single best investment in WoT you can make honestly.

2. Run premium tanks if you have them, they make extra credits on top of the premium time, otherwise run cheap tanks like the panther 2, UDES, Pershing, or T-44.

3. You don't need a lot of premium ammo, most tanks are easily defeated with regular ammo, even the mighty defender can be beat with regular ammo.

4. Run boosters, if you plan on playing it for a while run the highest booster you have for 1-3 hours, it stacks in the end.

5. Use the wide open space to your advantage, theres a lot more flanking opportunities than regular maps, side shots are easy damage.

6. Dont discount spotting/assist damage or cap points, both are huge to increasing your credit intakes.

cKy_ #2 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 09:40

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1528 battles
  • [KITTI] KITTI
Wait, let me get this right. Your trying to say that  a "premium account" and "premium vehicles" will net me more credits? You don't say...

That1Villain #3 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 10:03

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 23213 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostcKy_, on Feb 12 2019 - 02:40, said:

Wait, let me get this right. Your trying to say that  a "premium account" and "premium vehicles" will net me more credits? You don't say...

As cynical as your response is, I'm sure theres a few players that don't realize those bonuses stack on each other

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users