Frontline and SPGs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

slayer6 #1 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 09:06

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14182 battles
  • [CYB3R] CYB3R

There appears to be an excellent way for trolls to ruin a game for many, by simply loading an SPG and firing at teammates... 

The damage might not apply but the stun effect does - just imagine what happens when you get a rapid fire SPG with Inspire level 5 firing at groups of tanks pushing...

They can't turn blue from this...

WhineMaker #2 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 09:12

Major

• Players
  • 35627 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

Thanks for the heads up... :great:

I forgot team damage was turned off in frontlines... ;)

Must get my damage to earn more bonds, for more purple arty parts... :coin:

WeSayNotToday #3 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 10:26

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 20432 battles

Trolls will be trolls.

Make sure you are not close to the enemy, then report them.

Only what, 3 per team at any one time?  Can't be too bad.

Good luck, mate.

V_A_C_A #4 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 11:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 23793 battles
It would be nice to see some replay to analize the "information".
Don't forget that Frontline map is huge, and even with a better aiming time and better accuracy (after patch 9.18), a bad crew can screw the accuracy, and this can turn to even worse accuracy if the SPG is even far from the target (compared to a conventional pub map).

(I know I've written lots of "even"s on the sentence, but english isn't my mother language)

dunniteowl #5 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 17:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 26450 battles

View Postslayer6, on Feb 12 2019 - 02:06, said:

There appears to be an excellent way for trolls to ruin a game for many, by simply loading an SPG and firing at teammates... 

The damage might not apply but the stun effect does - just imagine what happens when you get a rapid fire SPG with Inspire level 5 firing at groups of tanks pushing...

They can't turn blue from this...

FAKE NEWS!!

Think about it.  Why would an SPG player purposely do this?  You get no XP or credits from team damage.  SPGs get the LEAST amount of Credits and XP from their damage done and, turning blue or not, this is counterproductive to:

XP gains

Credit gains

Winning (which is a better XP and Credit gain)

plus you also pay for all the damage you do in XP and Credits.

This makes absolutely no sense.  Anyone who regularly plays an SPG would simply not do this.  And yes, after sufficient repeated team damage, you WILL turn blue.

With the "accuracy" of SPGs in general, you cannot guaranty that you would not, while attempting to 'just stun' your team mates, actually give them a direct hit.

No, this is a total BS thing and I'm'a gonna need a replay to see proof that you even witnessed this and didn't just, in an idle moment of Anti-SPG thinking, pull this right out of your butt.  Otherwise, you're making crap up.

Nice troll, though, I'll give you that.  I'd rate this as about a 6/10 on the standard troll meter.

GL, HF & HSYBF!

OvO

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users