Frontline Problem 6x6 Wheeled spawns

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

thegreat101 #1 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 12:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 27216 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

So ran into a match today where the enemy Team Captured both zones A and D, and an Enemy light in a 6x6 was able to run from zone D, all the way to Objective 5 and take it out, with no problem, and because we cant pick spawns Near Objectives. we were not able to get anything there fast enough to defend it and keep up with a Wheeled car. i really think if the enemy has taken zone D, they should not be able to take Objective 5 without taking the other zones first. Makes the game SUPER short  and not fun, and i think it needs to be fixed ASAP, hate when someone is able to go across the map, and NO ONE is able to defend vs it because a Spawn is not close enough. anyone else agree?

cKy_ #2 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 13:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1528 battles
  • [KITTI] KITTI
no 

_Tsavo_ #3 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 13:22

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43562 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

I'm one of those wheeliebois who has the single goal of getting behind your lines to murder those bunkers and murder your arty.   Bagged one arty member of a platoon along the A flank after A fell, and the dude respawned in arty, was eaten again, then I kept his entire platoon occupied at their spawn. 

Good times.   The mode has some really entertaining moments. 

thegreat101 #4 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 15:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 27216 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

View Post_Tsavo_, on Feb 12 2019 - 13:22, said:

I'm one of those wheeliebois who has the single goal of getting behind your lines to murder those bunkers and murder your arty.   Bagged one arty member of a platoon along the A flank after A fell, and the dude respawned in arty, was eaten again, then I kept his entire platoon occupied at their spawn. 

Take the arty all you want lol, i personally dont think arty works in this mode, to little damage and only 3 allowed entire game per side.. seems pointless

AIMBOT_XD_SOB #5 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 15:54

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10881 battles
  • [GG2EZ] GG2EZ

View Post_Tsavo_, on Feb 12 2019 - 12:22, said:

When doing this how much credits per game are you getting?

_Tsavo_ #6 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 15:58

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43562 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View PostAIMBOT_XD_SOB, on Feb 12 2019 - 09:54, said:

When doing this how much credits per game are you getting?

I dunno.  Enough?  

I had one really solid game and pulled something like 450k with boosters.  Though that was an 11 kill 12,000 damage, 5,000 assist game in mostly premiums (Type 59 did most of the work there) where I pulled the top General slot and Supreme Gun.

So, if I go serial business, a lot.  If I'm going shenanigans, I'm not losing money and not really looking at the totals other than how many times I killed that one dedicated arty player.

Also tagged with Frontline, Problem, 6x6, Wheeled, spawns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users