FrontLine bugs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bad_Oedipus #1 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 15:03

Captain

• -Players-
  • 42014 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

Game works as expected when I use my first tank.  In case I die, I get to re-spawn, as expected.  Taht's when I encounter first minor bug:

My gun is locked on to tank that destroyed me, regardless what sector I comeback to even when I did not used auto lock before.  Easy workaround is to right click.

Major issue is when a replacement tank is chosen, it lacks equipment and consumables (yes those tanks have everything equipped in garage).   When the second tank gets destroyed, and the original tank is chosen, everything is cool.  

I am using  Aslain mod-pack, so the issue might be there. 

Desert_Fox_1969 #2 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 15:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 31114 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Running Vanilla not seeing this issue. 

YANKEE137 #3 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 15:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 12047 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
I don't have that mod but I have noticed the (old) bug where the sight reticule hops up over your aim point for no reason. It does it for a few seconds and settles down.

dnaman #4 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 15:42

Captain

• Players
  • 30862 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

Running Aslains and am NOT seeing this issue.  Sorry.  Granted, I don’t run many mods within Aslains.  Gold and XP locker, server select, auto return crew.  I think that’s all I run other than WN8 colors.  Hope that helps.

Panman69 #5 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 15:49

Major

• Players
  • 35976 battles

View PostBad_Oedipus, on Feb 12 2019 - 14:03, said:

Game works as expected when I use my first tank.  In case I die, I get to re-spawn, as expected.  Taht's when I encounter first minor bug:

My gun is locked on to tank that destroyed me, regardless what sector I comeback to even when I did not used auto lock before.  Easy workaround is to right click.

Major issue is when a replacement tank is chosen, it lacks equipment and consumables (yes those tanks have everything equipped in garage).   When the second tank gets destroyed, and the original tank is chosen, everything is cool.  

That might be your issue. However, I too use Aslain's but haven't seen or had the issue.

I personally don't use it, but I know that Aslain's has an equipment 'auto-return' feature. That might explain why equipment is showing in the garage but is missing from the battlefield. It doesn't explain the missing consumables though....unless there's a mod for that too.

Can you post a replay or two of your FL battles that you had this happen? 

As for the gun 'auto-locking' to the last tank, I've noticed that one too. I haven't seen it happen to any of the 'vanilla' streamers I watched, so it most likely is something from Aslain's mod-pack. Luckily, you're usually spawning far enough away from the enemy that you can disable it before it becomes an issue.

GeorgePreddy #6 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 16:02

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles

View PostBad_Oedipus, on Feb 12 2019 - 11:03, said:

Your issues will almost certainly disappear.

Bad_Oedipus #7 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 18:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 42014 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD
Thanks to all for reply.  I'll suffer for one week without mods.... not going to play anything but FL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users